2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3:04

SIDEBAR #12 (3:04-3:05)

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF ALINA BURROUGHS BY LDB

CSI tech with OCSO. She photographed items at the A's during the execution of a search warrant. Items R-F through R-L. She identified them as photos taken by her of the clothing seized from a wooden chest of drawers from Caylee's bedroom. Items received as Exhibit 325-332 with no objection by JB.

No further questions.

Witness excused at 3:09

Lets retun the jury...sidebar JB talks to JA @ sidebar...JB to HHBP....all smile when walk away...

SA will call first witness for rebuttal....LDB w/Alina Burroughs - CSI w/OCSO on 12/11/08 photo items @ A residence for execution of search warrant....

RF - RL photos taken by you? yes they are...fair and accurate depict clothing items taken from wooden chest of drawers from NE corner of Caylee bedroom...received in evidence ...#325 - #332 SA exhibits....no other questions of witness ...JB comes and covers mike while talking to LDB...

witness excused.

Caylee3.jpg

Photos introduced into evidence. No other questions of the witness. Not clear what photos show, other than clothing.

ICA appears to be welling up (not crying yet tho').

Maybe because she just reached the end of the road. She just gets to watch and wait now.

I'm surprised the Judge doesn't explain to the jury what the next phase of the trial is (rebuttal)...

Me too. Didn't he even tell them the defense rested and casey won't testify?:banghead:

I am not following Vinnie, but I am following several of the MSM like Orlando Sentinel, WFTV, etc. Surely they will send out tweets too, right? Or should I add Vinnie?

Hey Defense Team... you should really tell your client that she should pay attention to the witnesses on the stand, not at whatever happens to be on her lap. Her inattention is being noticed by the jury! Not good!

Jury coming back in.
Rebuttal case about to begin.
SIDEBAR.

Alina Burrows back on stand. 'Took photos of crime scene and Anthony home.
LDB: Are these photos taken by you?
Yes they are.
Do they depict the clothing items in the search warrant?
yes they do.
Where were those clothes when these pictures taken?
All of these items were found in a wooden chest of drawers located the NE corner of Caylee's bedroom.
Photos are renumbered for rebuttal case...
No other direct questions.

JB: No questions.

AB excused.

I'm a little confused as to what just happened. Can someone please explain? Why did she leave after answering only a few questions about taking pictures?

View attachment 17387

I don't have a clue if I did this right, but IF the pic loads, look just behind the water bottle, you can see the black corner of something. At one point she was looking at it, nudged the person next to her, then quickly snatched it up and put it in her lap. Wondering if JB has a second blackberry, possibly she slid it into the huge notebook that she placed back up on the table.

Here ya go pjones.
CA10221111111111111111111111111.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members