2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA102211111111111111111111111111.jpg

Isn't it infuriating that ICA acts like she is in a paralegal intern with her texting, pens, notes and clandestine whispers to her "team"? ..when all the while, she knows she did this crime and is laughing inside at how much chaos she has caused for so many.
I would like to see her cell wall papered with those pix that she just couldn't bear to look at : you know, the ones of her daughter's duct tape skull. Then she'd have to see it every time she opened her eyes for the rest of her life.

Someone is going to have to decipher this for us!!!

The jury is looking at the first page 1 of George Anthony's suicide note.
It's addressed to Cynthia Marie. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

LDB - introduce drawings Dominic Casey drew and previously testified to....also maps and TES searcher maps previously testified to...JB has an objection to those..Approach.

JB confers with HHBP - GA in court - CA does not appear to be next to him presently....

as to modified exhibit...no objection to enter...evidence

JA up to podium....letter discussed by Mr. anthony in his last testimony with prosecution...(suicide letter?) what say the dt?

JB and CM confer....received in evidence ...

If jury would like to see it try to publish ....this particular item you will be able to go back and read at your leisure....place on overhead...of course I haven't published it yet - smacks head with hand.....read letter to Cynthia Marie? handwritten letter - (too fuzzy for me to read)....it is the defense that brought this up before GA....the suicide letter....the basis for the letter being introduced according to IS...is GA going to read it himself to jury on IS...

Can someone please post what the suicide note says? I can't make out what it says. TIA

George Anthony's suicide note :( On one hand, I'm glad the jury gets to read this as it is an honest account of a desperate & depressed man trying to find answers to the question of why his daughter killed his precious granddaughter. On the other hand, it's very sad for everyone to have a peek inside the mind of a man so totally torn apart by the horrendous death of sweet baby Caylee by his own daughter.

George I hope you find peace soon.

it s addressed to cynthia marie,
the first paragraph looks like it say he decided he wanted to be with caylee marie.

Am I alone in wondering if the state really has to put on any rebittal at all at this point? I mean the big one is challenging CA on the chloroform searches. And yeah they do have to challenge that one. But it runs the risk of pushing things over the edge to the point where all of CA's testimony gets stricken from the record. Is that a good thing or a bad thing for the SA?

Do they risk doing more harm then good with rebuttal and giving JB more opportunities to be JB?

Their rebuttal is said to be a very quick one. They have 5 witnesses and 1 wasn't allowed and the other is already done. 2 of them will be Gentiva employees.

George Anthony isn't in the courtroom #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:20 PM

George has left the courtroom while his suicide letter is being shown to the jury????

We will post the full text of the letter as soon as we transcribe it
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:20 PM

:eek::eek::eek:

BBM: wow ... 15 ... Can any lawyers out there verify this ? TIA !!!

The idea of perjury against anyone has been discussed over and over in the lawyers thread and all the lawyers on this board agree that no charges of the sort will be levied against anyone in this case.

Can you imagine having your suicide note read by world and you're still here to know it. Ugh!

THE SUICIDE NOTE. This is huge because Baez TRIED to make the jury think that there was something in there that implied George was guilty. So it is going to maybe pizz off the jury when they see that they were being misled by Baez.

We will post the full text of the letter as soon as we transcribe it
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:20 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members