2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is GA's suicide note. JA is showing it to jury.

Silence in courtroom. They are reading it on their own.

resolution IMHO will be too blurry for reading from screen caps

Yes the defendent is reading this on the moniter to her right.

Not sure if anyone is going to see this post.

I have a question. Now that HHJP has ruled that the jury is not permitted to smell the contents of the can, in what manner is HHJP going to insure that the jury knows that they cannot smell the contents? If they do open that can and smell it, mistrial for sure. HJJP needs to tell the jury before they begin to deliberate, correct?

Will the can be included with all of the other evidence, when it comes time for deliberations? Even though the ruling was made no doubt "in an abundance of caution" and/or that the defendant cannot cross examine a can nor a juror, I presume that HHJP when reading the instructions to the jury, will add that they are not permitted to open the can? This is the first time that I can remember a piece of evidence having an instruction similar to this. I have some issues with memory though.

Myunderstanding is the can will not go back with the jurors

Does anyone else find this BS? In my opinion I don't think it is right that they could smell the garbage from the defense yet HHJP is not letting them sniff the can? I don't know I just kind of find that completely unfair. :banghead:

Loosely paraphrasing JP's argument, he seemed to be saying that w/o expert proof, the decision as to what the can smells like would be totally on the jury to decide, based on their own opinions and assumptions, did I get that semi-right? LOL But isn't that the case with all evidence?

Very neatly written suicide letter. There doesn't seem to be any crossed out words.

I don't agree....I think they should be able to look at "ALL" of the evidence. Just wrong! :banghead: I will just wait for the text that this jury will end up being a hung jury..I really have lost faith in the justice system. This whole trial by the defense was a circus and how people are allowed to just go up there and lie is wrong. Gonna start a new project..gonna lose weight and find a little sister program and use my time helping someone that really needs help. The Justice System is just corrupt IMO. :cow:

Yes there is too much focus on the defense. The SA deserve a fair trial too, and they are protecting US from people like ICA.

Cindy knows she's you know what. But she's probably desperately trying to come up with some other story or explanation. She's probably really pissed at her former employer for handing over the records.

No doubt! Especially after she said on the witness stand, something to the effect of it has been too long to get those records!

Surprise, Surprise!

:great:

JJ found some items near the school (stuffed animals?) not sure about clothing, took it to CA who stated it did not belong to Caylee.

Keith Williams found the bag of stuffed animals and took it to Cindy Anthony.

Joe Jordan is the guy from Equisearch.

George Anthony isn't in the courtroom #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:20 PM

He underlines "I admire Lee" and "I love you" in the letter. (page 3) #CaseyAnthony -jfellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:22 PM

I hope baby CAYLEE's beautiful photos are shown with her singing to her GGPa
is the lst thing jury sees and hears..........CAYLEE was a beautiful, sweet, caring
and intelligent baby girl! JUSTICE for CAYLEE, my prayer for this jury~~~

I was thinking they should have, You Are My Sunshine song playing in background. Start video with pics of Caylee, then 31 days photos of ICA, pic of ICA/Caylee, pic of Caylee crying and reaching up to someone(that horrible pic) then the last pic, a pic of Caylee's skull. Not pretty, but I think it would really make an impact.

He underlines "I admire Lee" and "I love you" in the letter. (page 3) #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB