2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it just me or did JA sound positively gleeful when he said they didn't object to this evidence being admitted?

Sounded like the absolutely wanted it admitted.

JB trying to get something in and HHJP keeps saying sustained JB asks for a sidebar

Chalk up another DT witness who says "I don't understand what you're asking" to Jose

Can anyone tell me if the prosecution can bring up KH's possible criminal past during cross exam?

Just tuned in - what does this have to do with anything at all? She can say "oh, George said it was an accident" and George can say, "Actually I never said anything of the sort" and then where are we? Nowhere...

She's so nervous now, just wait till JA gets a hold of her.

Help me here old Websleuthers.....Did George say "It could have been an accident that snowballed out of control" to LE in an early investigation??

My recollection is that she stated GA told her that he THOUGHT it was an accident that had snowballed out of control. Now that seems to have changed. I am not surprised. I believe this woman deliberately attached herself to this fam and this case - mercenary to the nth degree.

moo

How many witnesses have told JB that they don't understand the question?

:lol: JA objects, and it is sustained. JB says "I'd like a little leeway on this"

CJBP says SUSTAINED.

JB - May we approach?

CJBP - yes.

I need you guys here at Websleuths in my life but that doesn't mean I am sleeping with all of you!

IMO George is a really sweet and sometimes CORNEY guy.

Actually, I believe him when he says he didn't sleep w/ her

wait when did they supposedly break up? Caylees 4th birthday or Dec 09?

I believe she just testified they "broke up" immediately following Caylee's memorial, which would have been in Jan of 2009....

From the interview I read that she had with LE, I could have sworn she said it was not an intimate affair...now she is saying they slept together?

Sorry, I think they were getting close to having sex but I don't think they did... I think she sold her story to the National Enquirer. Just a wanna be who is getting her 15 minutes of fame. Whoever does the cross will have a field day today.

ALSO I don't think Casey will testify anymore. (as much as I prayed she would)

How could George be so Stupid to text her after LE confiscated all electronic devices, during theis investigation??:banghead:

In his defense, who, honestly, would think someone would do this to you when your granddaughter has been murdered??????

I know that I wouldn't have thought someone could be this <modsnip>.

So when Baez hears sustained, he translates it to- But I really wanna ask this question! Lemme sidebar so I can try and get my way!

JA hears it and accepts it like a MAN.

JB's inexperience in questioning is showing here a lot!

I do not think GA had sex with ICA

I do not think GA had meaningful sex with RC/KH

and that leaves us with CA

POOR GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors