2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okeydokey, so let me get this straight -- I need to get the story straight... whither shall I go? ... the police? .... Eureka! The Natiional Enquirer! Never has there been a more sterling example of the journalist's art.

But not until it was all over MySpace...
I wish JA would run the video of her outside the A's acting up for the camera when Caylee's remains were found. She calls herself River Allen for this photo.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/photos/2008/dec/11/9593/

Baez is hot. The only evidence of an accident has been shot down.

Bill Sheaffer:
If the jury finds her "accident that snowballed out of control" as evidence, that could lead to swaying a jury or more than one against a verdict that the State is driving at

My point exactly. It's beyond whether he had an affair or not. It's simply whether he's lying about his testimony, at which point most of his testimony comes into question.

Did he just say ICA was the next wintess!?!?!?

TOTALLY MISHEARD THAT!

#CaseyAnthony Baez says PI Dominic Casey is next. <modsnip>
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:41 AM

Dominic Casey will be called after Holloway is excused. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:41 AM

I wish Judge Perry could have Baez removed from this trial. Baez is just down right RUDE!

i still don't understand how this is not hearsay and how it pertains.

bobkealing&#8206; #CaseyAnthony Baez says PI Dominic Casey is next. Comic relief ahead perhaps?
Twitter - seconds ago

Excellent jury instruction IMO and blows away what Baez was trying to enter as evidence. What George told her is NOT evidence and he made himself look ridiculous trying to say that it is. IMO

I love how Caylee pursed her lips while singing the part about 'how MUCH I love you' from the sunshine song.

#CaseyAnthony Baez says PI Dominic Casey is next. Comic relief ahead perhaps?

Judge Perry has been coughing a little during this ruling, i hope someone gets him a nice cup of tea with honey at lunch!

I hope he reads the statement while she's still on the stand.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I've been contacted by the #NationalEnquirer to represent them. They are seeking a 4k refund from River Cruz, plus interest. #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:floorlaugh: That's just Mark NeJame being snarky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV