2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DT is definitely using the spaghetti theory...throw everything at the jurors and hope something sticks on one of them.

I've never ever seen a defense case that has presented ZERO evidence!

Jose, we have the technology, please don't be the $15 man. Tired of his props.

HHJP trying to move this along. JB has a stipulation they would like to publish before calling next witness.

At least JB hasn't called someone back to try and discredit Dr. Vaas again. But I guess I shouldn't jinx it either cause he still could.

I feel so guilty, and every night I make a promise to get up early and do everything I've been neglecting, (Including 3 precious noses staring at me) and then it's 8:45 a.m., and I'm hooked again, rationalizing, once again, it will be over soon and I can resume my normal routine....Ground Hog Day #32

:floorlaugh:

My hubby prays for this to be over with so he can 'have me back'everyday...

Ooooh movie time... JB wants to publish a video. Who has the popcorn!

omg that proves that SOMEONE IN THE FAMILY KNEW SOMETHING !!!!! Since no one but Casey is on trial....she is the one that would be found GUILTY. derpadooooo !!

How come all of the witnesses for the DT don't know how to answer a question with a yes or a no?

re-direct

Orlando is a big place...is this the only place you searched...yes

so this supports JB in that he was going to say inside knowledge of area (or it was just near the home and most likely place for the accused to choose)

2la66g6.jpg

fe0y6s.jpg

JB is in a station wagon in the middle of a mud hole, its pouring rain and he is stuck
and all he does is keep revving the engine and spinning the tires..

Who is Luke? Can anyone tell me? That isn't Ginette Lucas, is it??

He was part of the 'team' that included ginette. He emailed lots with DC about the case, sending 'tips' and info on players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo