2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone…

I am a little melancholy today… I foolishly thought we would have more answers to the question of What happen to our little angel Caylee….
I did get a little uplifting feeling when my 22 year old son and his friends who started watch the trail but knew nothing about the case said after the “lost Pet” testimony they really think she is guilty now…

:lol: :lol:Oh, and Vinnie from Insession..is on Wdbo.com http://www.wdbo.com/caseyontrialvideo/

is hilarious he doesn't’t know the Mic and camera is on… he is staring up into space singing and doing CRAZY Stuff.:lol::lol:

OMG! That is hilarious! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Good morning, fellow ws'ers....

It is amazing to me to see everyone come together on the Caylee threads during the trial. Some of us have agreed, disagreed and agreed to disagree on many other issues her at WS, but the one thing I can say, without a doubt, is everyone here on these trial threads has such a soft spot for little Caylee and the injustice of how her life was cut short. As sad as the circumstances are, unity is a good feeling.

I hope this makes sense. It's early, I need more coffee.

It might be too early to start w/Gentiva reips, but I don't think they will call CA or GA to the stand during rebuttal. LA maybe about the pets? Hope not DC or that buncha loonies. I'm guessing Dr G today or Saturday about the duct tape or someone to show it did not have any plastic bag material stuck to it. Also more on chloroform. Their OS said duct tape, chlorform, tossed like garbage, so I think they'll bring on witness to bolster those points or show how the defense's take on those three points is a fail,

OMG! That is hilarious! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Vinnie is done now...:lol: In the beginning he had a coat hanger on his head and he was singing and moonwalking...:lol:

I Love watching the trial on there because there are no Commercials...

wasn't there a tweet about yesterday being a "game changer".
I thought it was the pets!
could be ICA thinks she's pregnant.
I googled" websleuths+ game +changer +casey anthony"

the return I got scared me a second!
shoo it was like a luicid nightmare.

Hi all...I love the prosecutors but I feel they need to put together a very organized/logical/ closing statement focusing on every single piece of this puzzle.
The State's CIC was brilliant but it's very important to piece it all together and present it to the jury in a way that they can understand what exactly happened. It's unfortunate that the jury does not know about the fight on the 15th, the searches for the 100th episode of 1 tree hill, that Casey wanted to give Caylee for adoption, the bizarre photobucket stuff, the murder movies she rented on the 16th of June etc.
We need both LDB and JA to do this.

It might be too early to start w/Gentiva reips, but I don't think they will call CA or GA to the stand during rebuttal. LA maybe about the pets? Hope not DC or that buncha loonies. I'm guessing Dr G today or Saturday about the duct tape or someone to show it did not have any plastic bag material stuck to it. Also more on chloroform. Their OS said duct tape, chlorform, tossed like garbage, so I think they'll bring on witness to bolster those points or show how the defense's take on those three points is a fail,

Lee was on the stand yesterday. He confirmed during direct by the defense that his parents handled the burials.

Judge Perry asked the pros if they wanted to cross. I think all 3 shook their heads. I think I saw JA trying very hard not to roll his eyes. LOL

Good morning! I feel somewhat relieved now that the Defense has rested with a whimper. Now I'm looking forward to the JA and LDB plugging all the holes and wrapping this thing up into a nice, neat little package with a big bow on top to hand to the jurors.

ICA is at the end of her final hallway and Caylee is finally standing on the threshold of justice.

Lee was on the stand yesterday. He confirmed during direct by the defense that his parents handled the burials.

Judge Perry asked the pros if they wanted to cross. I think all 3 shook their heads. I think I saw JA trying very hard not to roll his eyes. LOL

Yes, Lee did say that, but from CA's testimony she buried Mandy all by herself. So if the DT was claiming that CA did it, I might buy into that but they didn't prove to me at all that GA did it. He really didn't seem all that interested in the burial ritual other than buying a headstone for the pets. That told me that he had a heart and had respect for where his pets were buried. Therefore, he could never do what has been done to Caylee.

The Today Show just announced they are going to talk with KC's one time body guard and living in the Anthony home in a few minutes.

I really wish they would leave any talk of CA, GA, and LA out of it, they have gone through enough the last few years, and the last couple of months, but I doubt it.

I pray that the very last thing that happens in the Prosecution's closing statement is playing Caylee's "You are my Sunshine" video. I think that would be the most powerful thing they could present as the final statment.

The Today Show just announced they are going to talk with KC's one time body guard and living in the Anthony home in a few minutes.

I really wish they would leave any talk of CA, GA, and LA out of it, they have gone through enough the last few years, and the last couple of months, but I doubt it.

I wonder if they mean Tracy M.:waitasec:
I saw LP and robb Dick are in Orlando now!

I have a feeling the "pet burial" direct was KC's idea. It was ridiculous, IMO.

btw why do you guys think the State has not shown the jury the jailhouse letters?? Casey says she has a vague memory of George coming into her room at night but nothing more!!
There is other information contained in those letters that the jury might find useful.

Has to be as LP and RD did not live in the house, they were outside.

Correct!!
I guess the gangs all here for their last 15 minutes of fame!!:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members