2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or lord, Lippman says, CA maintains she made the searches but didn't make them on those days. She never said she did it in March.

My daughter mentioned to me that pics she saw of Caylee recently also seemed "new". I wonder if there was a total package aquired some time ago and media has held some back till now.

Timed for maximum $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Wait until the verdict comes in...

That's the crying judge from Anna Nicole Smith court hearings.

Holy Crap, they have THAT guy on as an 'expert' ? :-0

sorry folks, but Jose Baez WILL be in your face as an 'expert' the next time there's a big time prime time case.

These talk shows are all garbage.

I notice they didn't take any veiwer calls while LKB was on HLN.
Too bad, really.
She admitted the defense did not prove the sexual allegation, but that the bell had been rung in the juror's mind.
Thanks for the newsflash!!
You know, I would love to ask that unusual person why an innocent client needs to put out something so heinous, yet that couldn't be proven as a way of her defense?
Mmmm. Mmmm/ Mmmm.

Yes... I caught that, too. She might just as well of said, "yeah, we know it was a lie but hey... we did it anyway in hopes of planting reasonable doubt so it's all good."

She also said - again (she says it often) that we have to remember that this case is about the death penalty. I find myself screaming at the television, "NO THE HELL IT'S NOT. IT'S ABOUT A LITTLE GIRL, CAYLEE MARIE, AND THE SORRY MOTHER THAT KILLED HER."

She really makes my blood boil.

Lippmann is playing word games trying to make CA look innocent of what we saw today

Lippman - CA saw the neck breaking video but she didn't search for it.

Another thing I think that smacked CA upside the head today was, she cannot control this situation anymore.

Whoa! If you listen to CAs attorney on HLN (yes, I ceased my boycott), she covered her behind in the way she worded her testimony about the internet searches. Very interesting. No perjury based on semantics and context. How much practice with her lawyer did that take? Wow.

and...

reported false Caylee sightings?
wouldn’t allow Tim Miller to have any of Caylee’s personal efects to try and locate her body?
threatened Tim Miller?Who insisted there WAS NO EVIDENCE? said DNA isn’t 100%?
gave LE the wrong hairbrush?
wished she had given LE the dogs toothbrush?
washed the knife?
said she had phone #’s and pictures of the “nanny” yet never provided them?
said a lying doesn’t make you a murderer?
said science is junk science?
said maybe someone put a body in the car at the tow yard?and what are the chances that car and body would end up coming from the same address? unlikely….
paid $466.00 to bring the death car home… why not call LE knew 30 days- is enough time form complete skeletization to occur?
made sure there was NO EVIDENCE!

moo

she has been in cover up mode a LONG time!

oh and she tells mistruths

Yes, thanks for pointing out all these other items. My opinion of this has changed just today, by CA herself lying and this evidence coming to the forefront today. I get angry thinking of all the people who donated $$ and helped try to find a "live" Caylee when I now believe CA and GA knew from the get-go. I cannot imagine how hard this was for them to bear or process, but they took things WAAAYYY too far, with their Kidfinders company, etc. I believe they hoped Caylee's body was NEVER found and today they would be famous for helping other families "find" their missing children. They wanted to profit from this, and that I am finding hard to stomach. IMO, MOO, etc.

Lippman - CA saw the neck breaking video but she didn't search for it.

I Think he was trying to say that Cindy maintains that she did watch a neck breaking video.....And perhaps "someone else" did a neck breaking search.

so basically what they are back tracking to say now is...Cindy maintains she still searched these items, never said on the 17th or 21st, and that someone very well may have searched chloroform, she was just speaking for herself...

Darn it all, I still don't know why the A's refused lie detectors at the very beginning and why they all hired attorneys for themselves.....anyone?

Maybe just because they knew more than they were telling about Casey's activities and wanted to keep it from the investigators to protect her?

Judge Seidlin (Anna Nicole's Judge) on JVM. He said ICA is doing poo poo in her pants. When he said that I actually spit my iced tea. I cannot believe that guy was ever a judge.

I couldn't believe that statement either! What is he,,,,12years old? I'm embarrassed for him.

I Think he was trying to say that Cindy maintains that she did watch a neck breaking video.....And perhaps "someone else" did a neck breaking search.

so basically what they are back tracking to say now is...Cindy maintains she still searched these items, never said on the 17th or 21st, and that someone very well may have searched chloroform, she was just speaking for herself...

Right, more spin. Looks like she never gives up, like her daughter.

I hate that the TH's have the suicide note and have been reading it out on television. That is one part of the "Sunshine Law" I could live without.

As far as the crazy defense theory of the case, re: sexual abuse, I wonder if at the start of the trial, they believed Casey would be taking the stand? And as the case went on, came to the conclusion that she absolutely could not do so? The drowning-telling that part of the story never made sense to me. I guess they knew that Caylee's body would be linked to the household so they had to get her to give them something and she insisted on saying that Caylee drowned.

Ashton Shows Casey Blow up Picture of Caylee's Sawed Open and Broken Skull

YouTube - ‪Ashton Shows Casey Blow up Picture of Caylee's Sawed Open and Broken Skull‬‏[/ame]"][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZdRk5rY7cY"]YouTube - ‪Ashton Shows Casey Blow up Picture of Caylee's Sawed Open and Broken Skull‬‏[/ame]

What it in full screen, you can see her pinch her nose to try and bring up the tears. I couldn't make out what she said, but would love to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay