2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
stevehelling Steve Helling
Watching #cindyanthony on the monitor. She's taking lots of notes. She justnshook her head in disagreeance.

It is disconcerting to me that she can just sit there and listen to this testimony. Usually we all know witnesses are not allowed to do this. although with modern technology, she could just very well be at home watching this on TV or on her computer, just as I am I guess. So I guess forever forward witness sequestration has become a moot point. IMO.

I have a theory. Someone tell me if I'm crazy. Remember when Lee said on the stand that he had heard his parents talking about something and that he then contacted the defense to let them know what it was? I'm wondering if Cindy and George were talking about ICA's possible guilt, and Cindy, wanting George to drink the Kool-Aid of Casey's innocence, told him that SHE had done the chloroform searches, not Casey. Lee believes his mom (because he wants to believe that Casey didn't premeditate the murder of her child), and runs to Jose to let him know about this 'new' information.

Jose arranges for Cindy to repeat the lie on the stand, and here we are today!

Also, though, I'm wondering if the July 15th Gentiva EMAIL records will be available to the State to ensure that her emails will prove that she wasn't at work even if her timesheets show that she was.

Clear as mud? Sorry! I'm just "thinking out loud" here, and since the only other people at home are my cats (lol) and they couldn't care less about this trial, I needed to communicate it to ppl who care!!

I hope there's a sent email with a time-stamp of the exact time that the searches took place.

They do have time-stamps for when the searches took place, I forget the exact times but it was around 1:30, 2:00 p.m. on both days, I believe. Someone with a better memory might know more...

Ohhhhh...they are really doing this well!

Not if they can show other user activity during this time, emails sent/websites visited,etc. IMO.

OMG! I'm on pins and needle waiting for the activity. I don't want her to be able to fall through some five hour loophole.

WFTV must read here as they put up split screen just after I read earlier post about not having it up.

jury looking pretty bored with this. #CayleeAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:14 PM

I work in health care, and letting someone do something under your own login is a HUGE no-no. I'd be surprised if she said that happened...

I doubt it. No reason for the SA to put her up. This evidence speaks for itself.

The DT could call her during their rebuttal of the rebuttal though.

If she comes back..she will (over)testify, filled with ummms and you knows. moo

Hmmm...our Miss KC looks a bit befuddled here....no mad writing/passing notes to JB or CM during THIS witness....oh, right...she can't "control" him....not to mention, she knows diddly about what he's sayin, just that her mommy can't save her hinney now!!

If it is proven that Cindy lied on the stand, ALL her testimony could be stricken from the trial- Wesh

Is the above statement true?

Cindy will just say someone signed her in and out... You'll see.

Then she'll impeach herself again because in testimony she said it was company policy that you could not share your password.

This is GREAT!!! My dad owns an IT Forensics company and I am LOVING this!!! Computers don't lie, only the A's lie about their computers :)

If it is proven that Cindy lied on the stand, ALL her testimony could be stricken from the trial.
by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 1:15 PM

I have a theory. Someone tell me if I'm crazy. Remember when Lee said on the stand that he had heard his parents talking about something and that he then contacted the defense to let them know what it was? I'm wondering if Cindy and George were talking about ICA's possible guilt, and Cindy, wanting George to drink the Kool-Aid of Casey's innocence, told him that SHE had done the chloroform searches, not Casey. Lee believes his mom (because he wants to believe that Casey didn't premeditate the murder of her child), and runs to Jose to let him know about this 'new' information.

Jose arranges for Cindy to repeat the lie on the stand, and here we are today!

Also, though, I'm wondering if the July 15th Gentiva EMAIL records will be available to the State to ensure that her emails will prove that she wasn't at work even if her timesheets show that she was.

Clear as mud? Sorry! I'm just "thinking out loud" here, and since the only other people at home are my cats (lol) and they couldn't care less about this trial, I needed to communicate it to ppl who care!!

I think Lee heard Cindy talking about testifying about NOT sending Dom into the woods, when he knew from their argument in the late fall of 08 that she had...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1