2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the gentiva guy was a pleasure to look at too- muri ALSO- caylee has some good looking angels on earth helping her get justice~ mr ashton is my favorite and judge perry

You know, ANOTHER thing I thought the defense was going to do is try to show that Kronk disturbed the body, and could have, in his attempt to put it back together, put the duct tape on Caylee's head.

But the fact that JB went to so much trouble to show how there was no DNA on the tape, except contamination that occurred at the lab... then he has proven that Roy Kronk did not touch that tape. Unless we believe Roy Kronk is better at preventing contamination than the lab itself. Ha.

So all of this effort he went to prove that there was NO DNA ON the tape, except for the lab's DNA, has completely proven that Roy Kronk was never anywhere that tape.

I'm also shocked that the defense used Cindy to try and cast doubt on the chloroform searches. Seems like trying to say it was Lee or George would have been a better bet.

I was ready to get a good laugh at the disturbed the body and duct tape theory JB sort of hinted at.. I guess someone told him how inane it was. Oh carp I moved the jaw let me whip out my henkle brand duct tape and fix it so nobody will notice.:banghead::loser::banghead:

Camera perspective. ICA has a notepad on the table between the book and herself. ICA is writing on a notepad.

It looked first like she highlighted something in the book with a yellow highlighter, and then she used a black marker to write something on a note pad.

Hadn't George just stsrted a new job.... would he have already had a cell phone asigned to him?

I have no recollection of when he had what job, what phone, or anything else. I just remember it being stated (I think) while discussing the pool ladder that CA commented on GA having a second phone. Someone who remembers better than me might be able to answer more coherently. . .lol.

I'm sorry to be the one to inform everybody,
no more Yuri.

Yuri and Sgt. Allen should be the ones who Take ICA to State Prison
after that grueling,frustrating, full of lies interview at USF that
ICA put them thru......and we get to see it.

Sorry, I know getting ahead of myself,
will wait for verdict.

I KNEW it!! I just knew Cindy lied about that darn ladder!! And George played right along!! Da@n them both!! Caylee never had a chance!! Da@n

I really hope that all she can do is ask for mercy, but I don't believe she will do it, I believe she will say "I didn't kill my daughter, she drowned and my molester of a father did away with her body! I'm INNOCENT DAMN IT!

In which the one juror who may have given her life, will then decide on the needle.
There is no doubt she will never admit what she did.

Bill S said trial lawyers live for the closing arguments....he thinks LDB and JB just as opened.

I would love for JA to do part and LDB part

Could ICA, during the death penalty stage, get up and admit she killed Caylee accidentally by giving her too much chloroform and plead for her life?

I think it is more likely that ICA will stand before the devil, himself, and deny everything.

How great would it be to have the jury come back with a verdict on the 4th of July just before the fireworks are about to start. GUILTY ::fireworks:

Now, you had Lee's Bat phone number as
407/432-0624 in your phone. Do you remember yours?

I agree that closing arguments are the best! The theory + evidence all comes together so nicely in the end.

Legal Question: If CA's testimony is stricken from the record, will the jury be clearly advised as to why it was stricken in plain English (e.g. "The State proved that Cindy Anthony lied.") If so, is the jury then allowed to consider the fact that CA lied as part of their deliberation to draw a conclusion about ICA's guilt?

It is all coming together for Caylee.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FMG6IMgB8"]YouTube - ‪The Newest Member of Caylee's Team‬‏[/ame]

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry is now talking with the attorneys in the courtroom #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay