2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy. My neighbors have been drinking all day and now they're hooting with the fireworks. It's pretty stupid considering we're around the corner from the Police Dept.

One 4th I was dating a guy that invited me to go to his grandmother's home for with a panoramic view of the Puget Sound in Seattle, multiple fireworks displays in many directions to take in.

On the way, he stopped by the Indian Reservation and bought fireworks that are very illegal anywhere off the reservation. He brought them with us to visit Grandma and proceeded to have a big show outside with them.

It all worked out really nicely, right up to the point that one of them went off course in the air and landed on the roof next door. Good thing that roof belonged to the local Fire Dept. and was all metal.

Question...Vinnie was talking about tweeting to one's phone when there is a verdict? Is that right? What if you have a cell phone without internet? No way to get an alert when away from your computer/tv?

I signed up for texting alerts through a few news organizations. I also believe you can set up Twitter to text you, as well. Just be careful how many you sign up for, if you don't have unlimited texting. :)

Thanks for your post. I have a mini dachshund that shakes like a leaf during thunderstorms or if fireworks are set off. I think I will give him a tiny dose should those events occur. I feel so bad for him when he is afraid.

I have a huge German Shepherd that does the same thing. She shakes and then she tries to cram herself into a 2 inch space behind our couch, while our little Chihuahua looks at her and thinks " WTH?"

One 4th I was dating a guy that invited me to go to his grandmother's home for with a panoramic view of the Puget Sound in Seattle, multiple fireworks displays in many directions to take in.

On the way, he stopped by the Indian Reservation and bought fireworks that are very illegal anywhere off the reservation. He brought them with us to visit Grandma and proceeded to have a big show outside with them.

It all worked out really nicely, right up to the point that one of them went off course in the air and landed on the roof next door. Good thing that roof belonged to the local Fire Dept. and was all metal.

That's funny because I just took the dog outside to see what the noise was aobut (seemed to help) and they started shooting off honest to goodness real fireworks right over our townhouses. :eek: I thought, if they set my roof on fire and I miss rebuttal, I am going to be p.i.s.s.e.d. Now my dog is under the table but I am going upstairs with her to watch Bridezillas and go to sleep!

Did JB admit to decomp in the trunk?[/QUOTE
His closing was so disjounted, I don't even think the jury knows what his points were. jmo

At some point in his closing JB admitted to everything. Then 15 minutes later he said that there wasn't a stain, CA lied, CA didn't lie, GA was a bad guy, he said unfortunately his suicide attempt didn't work, then corrected himself and said fortunately, he said LE never asked ICA about a drowning and all the cops lied. He said the only A not to impeach himself was LA, the same guy he said tried to molest ICA. Does this give you a small clue as to how it went?

Oh and all the experts were hired guns and every Doctor was referred to as Mr. especially Dr. Vass.

:banghead::banghead:

Thank you. Could you tell me what the Defense thinks are the mitigating circumstances?

In KC's case, or the Ballard case? I closed out of Ballard already, but I know Baez is trying to make KC's age a mitigating factor. :waitasec:

Today Ashton said something that caught me off guard.

He said Casey killed Caylee because Cindy would not have let her just leave her daughter.

I thought about that and wondered how she could stop her from doing that. Then it dawned on me just like the State has in their back pocket, Cindy had hundreds of bad checks to get Cassey thrown in jail if she did not stay home and take care of her child. No doubt she threatened it.

Did he state this verbatim? I am trying to remember, but memory right now is he said something about Casey wanting to live a different lifestyle and Cindy was not going to let her....meaning, she was going to force Casey to be a mom.....

I am pretty sure that is just what he said. Let me find it.

I found his statement starting about the 17 min mark. He lays it right out there. Cindy would have never let her not be a mom.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28434230/index.html

In KC's case, or the Ballard case? I closed out of Ballard already, but I know Baez is trying to make KC's age a mitigating factor. :waitasec:

Yep like in his poster board (high tech) of ICA and her imaginary friends. He tried to use a picture of ICA from 2001 and the state smacked him down. :floorlaugh:

LDB told him to use her picture from the jail where she had a big old smile. LOL

Strawberry, one added note about borowing my shovel, the shed is unlocked but leave my gas cans a lone, gas is just too high here.

What are ICA's mitigators? It seems like it's the number of aggravators vs the number of mitigators that is the issue in both these cases being converted from death to LWOP.

We're watching "Catch Me If You Can." Seems pretty relevant given the fantasy world I lived in during DT's closing statements.

Strawberry, one added note about borowing my shovel, the shed is unlocked but leave my gas cans a lone, gas is just too high here.

:floorlaugh: Do you want her to cover the plug with anything if it's missing?:floorlaugh:

OK, which is it? In opening statements JB says Caylee drowned in the family pool...........
In his closing he says, the truth is we will never know how Caylee died!!!

Well which one is it Jose, get your story straight.............

That's funny because I just took the dog outside to see what the noise was aobut (seemed to help) and they started shooting off honest to goodness real fireworks right over our townhouses. :eek: I thought, if they set my roof on fire and I miss rebuttal, I am going to be p.i.s.s.e.d. Now my dog is under the table but I am going upstairs with her to watch Bridezillas and go to sleep!

Big ones flying here, too. My guys are too young yet at 3 to stay up until dusk/dark allows for fireworks. Maybe next year for them.

Have you tried the DAP plugin infuser? Its like Feliway but for dogs. Plug it in like glade plugins, doggie breathes it all the time and the synthetic pheremone calms but does NOT sedate. Humans cant smell it. Tis amazing stuff.

Yes and I tried the collar with the synthetic pheromones... didn't work :( I tried the Thundershirt out of desperation and that really did help him. Unfortunately when the barometric pressure really drops nothing helps him, so if we're having tornado watches/warnings we have to medicate him or he literally cannot stop shaking. Looks like he has epilepsy. It's really pathetic because he's supposed to be a gun dog & he's a big old baby. Love him anyway :)

Back on topic... I'd love to put JB in a real straight jacket. I'm still trying to figure out if he really believes all the crud he spewed in his closing. IMO he made things even worse for ICA pointing the blame everywhere, but at her.

What are ICA's mitigators? It seems like it's the number of aggravators vs the number of mitigators that is the issue in both these cases being converted from death to LWOP.

I don't know, but her criminal history of theft is another aggravator-- can't think of many mitigators, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery