Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dr. for those points. If I can add:

I really wish there could have been testimony about the power struggle and war that went on between Cindy and Casey. I do believe if the Father's Day evening fight between the two could have come in, (I believed it happened) that would have made a much stronger motive for Casey doing away with her daughter - to punish her mother.

The two of them were in an impossible situation. I do believe Cindy was insisting Casey take care of her child, both as a punishment for her pregnancy and also because Cindy is overly concerned what others think of her and how she raised her children.

Also it is an absolute dangerous situation for two women to live together each trying to be in the role of mother to a little child. The friction between Casey and Cindy centered on the ideas of how to raise a child and the frustration that Cindy wanted to project on Casey to be a full-time responsible mother. Meanwhile, I'm sure Casey resented each and every reminder or order Cindy placed on Casey.

The resentment between the two grew hour by hour, day by day, while they tried to share a household. Finally, it was little Caylee who suffered the outcome of all that stress and anger.
jmo

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said! This friction was escalating and given ICA knew no boundaries or suffered real accountability ... It was spinning out of control. While hearsay the story from Aunt Pam has come out through a few sources and that together with the way ICA cruelly jerked CA around in those 31 days as well as stole Caylee's teddy CA was sleeping with shows the pure venom and hatred. It was pure anger and spite that took Caylee and ICA blames CA for igniting the fuse and CA blames herself ... Sadly. ICA has a temper that knows no bounds.

The two jury consultants said something interesting on FOX-Judge Jeanine show:

They said they thought the foreman was going to be #11, the handsome PE teacher.

I think he is the one who thought she was guilty already at the start. And he is pretty smart and charismatic. So maybe he will bring it home for Caylee. Amen.

They also said nobody was taking notes---and they think the jury has their minds made up---and usually they do after Opening Statements.

At some point in his closing JB admitted to everything. Then 15 minutes later he said that there wasn't a stain, CA lied, CA didn't lie, GA was a bad guy, he said unfortunately his suicide attempt didn't work, then corrected himself and said fortunately, he said LE never asked ICA about a drowning and all the cops lied. He said the only A not to impeach himself was LA, the same guy he said tried to molest ICA. Does this give you a small clue as to how it went?

Oh and all the experts were hired guns and every Doctor was referred to as Mr. especially Dr. Vass.

:banghead::banghead:

Thanks! :floorlaugh: You have a way with words that explains it, exactly!!

Geraldo should be taking a fee from his buddy Jose for doing an hour show on his behalf.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said! This friction was escalating and given ICA knew no boundaries or suffered real accountability ... It was spinning out of control. While hearsay the story from Aunt Pam has come out through a few sources and that together with the way ICA cruelly jerked CA around in those 31 days as well as stole Caylee's teddy CA was sleeping with shows the pure venom and hatred. It was pure anger and spite that took Caylee and ICA blames CA for igniting the fuse and CA blames herself ... Sadly. ICA has a temper that knows no bounds.

Aunt Pam? Who is that?

The jurors may have made up their minds, but I am not confident that they have all reached the same conclusions...

I only reached mine last night and it was not from what I learned at trial. I wish the jurors knew more, I do believe the fight happened, they should have brought in all of Casey's MS and FB posts during the 31 days, a few more of her friends who she had complained to about having to watch Caylee and that her mom was pushing back. Just some stuff that put it over the top for me. I hope they can get there on their own, but I'm not feeling it.

oh good issues JVM is back on...heard MN puts on quite a show...watching

Something of interest I just saw while rewatching JA's closing arguments....

First off let me say, there have been MANY times throughout this trial where KC would mouth or say quietly things to herself (or maybe her DT) or just making different comments when a witness was up on stand. I have always thought she did this for the jury, hoping they would/could read her lips and then they would kind of have her comments or the way she felt about certain testimonies and/or evidence without her actually having to take the stand.

Anyways, as I was watching the replay they are doing on Fox News....Ashton was talking about how she lied to her parents for 2 years claiming she was really working when in actuality she was with Caylee...and then JA says "and what kind of life was that?" (or something similar to that)

And I 100% saw her mouth "(it's?) the life I wanted"

I think she definitely wanted the jury to see her say that to maybe sort of make the "accident" seem more plausible...

Good nite all it was fun, I think I'll go get some pizza, ya think KC will buy it for me. Nahhh, well G'nite don't stay up too late.

Aunt Pam? Who is that?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142919"]Exclusive: Casey Anthony's Aunt Pam Plesea Speaks - A new book being written - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Have we heard yet if it is 8:30 as he told the jury or 9:00 as he told the lawyers???

Thanks

I had my daughter very young and had a rough relationship with my mother who I lived with for a couple of years on and off afterwards and almost "jointly" raised my daughter. That said, I understand a difficult mother/daughter/granddaughter relationship. My daughter became the princess of the house - only I never had any jealousy LOL!
My point here is, I believe Cindy wanted Casey to grow the heck up and raise her kid - held her to a high standard of behavior Casey did not want to/could not manage with her limited maturity. She seemed like one of those "camera's on" moms. (camera is on = "look at what a good mommy I am", camera off = not interested, does not want to be bothered). I believe ICA did not want to give her mother the satisfaction of "failing" to be a mother, would not give her child to her mother because it would equal failure and she would be remided of it constantly, and she planned this disappearance of her daughter so ICA could be the victim in this, have excuses for doing nothing (poor ICA, she lost her baby, doing the best she can, etc.), and be free without any repercussions of failing to be the mother her mother insisted on...
Just IMO of course. But to me, that's motive.

Something of interest I just saw while rewatching JA's closing arguments....

First off let me say, there have been MANY times throughout this trial where KC would mouth or say quietly things to herself (or maybe her DT) or just making different comments when a witness was up on stand. I have always thought she did this for the jury, hoping they would/could read her lips and then they would kind of have her comments or the way she felt about certain testimonies and/or evidence without her actually having to take the stand.

Anyways, as I was watching the replay they are doing on Fox News....Ashton was talking about how she lied to her parents for 2 years claiming she was really working when in actuality she was with Caylee...and then JA says "and what kind of life was that?" (or something similar to that)

And I 100% saw her mouth "(it's?) the life I wanted"

I think she definitely wanted the jury to see her say that to maybe sort of make the "accident" seem more plausible...

you are giving her too much credit, imo.
She can't help herself sometimes and think she is all righteous and "You can't pint that on me".
This girl is not that smart, NTS?
Don't understimate this jury, imo.

OK, which is it? In opening statements JB says Caylee drowned in the family pool...........
In his closing he says, the truth is we will never know how Caylee died!!!

Well which one is it Jose, get your story straight.............

The iorny of that is he accused the State of flip flopping on how she died. I am sure that is not lost on the jury.

The two jury consultants said something interesting on FOX-Judge Jeanine show:

They said they thought the foreman was going to be #11, the handsome PE teacher.

I think he is the one who thought she was guilty already at the start. And he is pretty smart and charismatic. So maybe he will bring it home for Caylee. Amen.

They also said nobody was taking notes---and they think the jury has their minds made up---and usually they do after Opening Statements.

I was thinking that I had read only a few months ago that a jury poll indicated they rarely change their minds after the opening statements. I remember that sending a chill through me because I read it as the facts and evidence were less important than the lawyer story telling and I worried about that when I heard JB opener.

At some point in his closing JB admitted to everything. Then 15 minutes later he said that there wasn't a stain, CA lied, CA didn't lie, GA was a bad guy, he said unfortunately his suicide attempt didn't work, then corrected himself and said fortunately, he said LE never asked ICA about a drowning and all the cops lied. He said the only A not to impeach himself was LA, the same guy he said tried to molest ICA. Does this give you a small clue as to how it went?

Oh and all the experts were hired guns and every Doctor was referred to as Mr. especially Dr. Vass.

:banghead::banghead:

Good recap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members