2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning! What an exciting day it is going to be. I am praying for the State Attorney's this morning, that they bring this home for Caylee.
I pray for the jury, bless their souls, this cannot be an easy thing to do for them. I am sure that after the things they have had to hear, their hearts are heavy and I truly hope they are able to spend some of their deliberations discussing this finally with the fine men and women they have been sequestered with.
I pray for Judge Perry. His blood pressure may not be good after having to deal with this mess for so long. I imagine he's been limited to very few hours of sleep each night. I sincerely hope that when this is over, he takes a short vacation.
I pray for Yuri and John Allen, bless their hearts, I know that if they could take this all away for a live little girl who is healthy and smiling, they would.

I pray for my family here at Websleuths, it's been a long 3 years. I love you all and I sincerely pray that whatever comes of this trial, it will bring peace to your hearts for little Caylee.

With that said,

JA: BRING IT ON!

Having a yard sale today argh!!! Will be in and out to hear the closing statements. It's beautiful here in TO and I hope it will be good sunny weather in Orlando. If the hawk turns up today, someone send me a message. xoxo matou

I wonder how long after the verdict will Jose Baez be on the talk show circuit

Is it possible for the verdict to be read outside of the 9 a.m to 5 p.m work hours? I don't want to miss it! Thanks.

Yes, I recall watching the second OJ verdict live around 11:00 pm est, don't know what time it was in Vegas, early evening, 7 or 8ish I assume, so yes, verdicts can be read after regular court hours.

Yes, but I truly thought he just did not understand what closing arguments mean. :floorlaugh: Who knows what the plan is!

O/T I just bought some more gummy vites, I looked at the new ones with Omega 3. Well, there was a free sample of an Omega 3 gummy vite included. Spit, yuck, awful! Do not buy those for your children. I had to eat some mustard to get that taste out. I know, I know, a middle aged woman eating gummy vitamins. Well, I can't take pills easily, so I buy chewables. :loser:

ETA: Vegamite! I love it, can still get it here in U.S. in right store.

BBM

I agree but it shouldn't surprise any of us that he didn't understand. There's a lot about a trial he doesn't seem to understand.

IMO

Yes, but I truly thought he just did not understand what closing arguments mean. :floorlaugh: Who knows what the plan is!

O/T I just bought some more gummy vites, I looked at the new ones with Omega 3. Well, there was a free sample of an Omega 3 gummy vite included. Spit, yuck, awful! Do not buy those for your children. I had to eat some mustard to get that taste out. I know, I know, a middle aged woman eating gummy vitamins. Well, I can't take pills easily, so I buy chewables. :loser:

ETA: Vegamite! I love it, can still get it here in U.S. in right store.

Darn! I'd hoped for a minute you were sitting there with a big bag of gummy bears! I already had my hand out....

I found a pill cutter that I use for some of my vitamins - who can swallow something the size of some of them!

Finally my coffee is ready...

Today is the day..Caylee will have her final say through the Sa. But it is also a very sad day. We should have never been here, and that Angel should be celebrating with her GP's this holiday weekend. I for one will never forget about this beautiful little Angel, just as I know my fellow WS will not ever forget either. I know we all have shed a lot of tears and frustration. But Caylee's justice is soon. This will be a long day for us all.
Take care today, I will have my Kleenex ready.

I wonder how long after the verdict will Jose Baez be on the talk show circuit

I would think he will have many lined up already and they will start right outside of the courthouse.

Coffee.......I need coffee. Please make it an iced coffee.......it is 6:30 am and 80 degrees outside! Still......not joking about the coffee. Help. Oh yes, GO TEAM CAYLEE!!

I made my pot of coffee first thing this morning. Its FABULOUS!

I'll never understand how it's OK for Jose to tell the world George and Lee molested Casey without presenting any evidence whatsoever... Shame on Jose. His bratty client should of at least taken the stand to give some details of that. George should be able to sue Jose for doing that but sadly he can't.

HLN said Ashton just arrived at the courthouse. Go Jeff!

Good Morning All, I hope the hawk comes back today......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FMG6IMgB8"]YouTube - ‪The Newest Member of Caylee's Team‬‏[/ame]

The St Louis folk and the So IL folk should have gotten together for a coffee Klatch this day. We could have all sat together and kibitzed and held hands. occasionally passed the Kleenex around.

Good morning! I'll be able to join you for a few hours, then I have to go to a family event. Ouch! With a bit of luck, and knowing JB, court will still be in session by the time I get back...(keeping my fingers crossed for that, and most of all, keeping my fingers crossed for Caylee).

Having a yard sale today argh!!! Will be in and out to hear the closing statements. It's beautiful here in TO and I hope it will be good sunny weather in Orlando. If the hawk turns up today, someone send me a message. xoxo matou

If you didn't live so far away, I'd come to your yard sale. LOL

Good Morning Everyone:

I did all my chores yesterday. I have x'd everything off for today till court is over. Justice for our little Caylee.:praying:

Closing argument day! I have to werk, maybe we will be slow. There were some interesting tweets late last night. For a little while it was scary, as Nejame went over the indictment and thought he found something that disallowed counts 2 and 3 from turning into a life sentence. Then Hornsby cited some case law and it was all ok.

Richard Hornsby last night tweeted he thought HHJP would give the max on whatever she was convicted of:

"Perry will max her out on whatever convicted of. No, I don't think Cindy will be charged with perjury (although she could)."

He shortly after sent a funny tweet regarding his opinion but I better not post that.

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

Wow, The Today Show talking about it, said the 5 alternates will not be let go immediately. Guess they have to wait for the verdict too. I hope I heard that right.

The St Louis folk and the So IL folk should have gotten together for a coffee Klatch this day. We could have all sat together and kibitzed and held hands. occasionally passed the Kleenex around.

That would have been lovely Gelfie68! It's a great idea. Maybe we can do that Klatsch for sentencing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010