2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA was wearing GA's coat. I just saw them walk into the courtroom. I thought it might have been the attorney's. My mistake. Sorry I was wrong.

I just got done reading that yesterday--good source of info!!

Yes, I just finished it last night as well...and the info there, that was not in the trial, is what decided it for me...so I hope the jury can figure it out, I couldn't until I read this book. Lots of stuff there that did not come in...JMO

Wow....wonder if Lippman and Anthonys are no longer on such good terms...just watched them walk up and into courtroom and Lippman was walking WAY ahead of them....

IMO I don't see how JP can risk the jurors turning on the news and seeing clips of Casey's reactions during testimony and transformations after the jury is removed.

The simple truth is that it really wouldn't matter since the Jury does not have the final say on Casey's sentence.

They only "recommend".

Does anybody know if they put a different pic of ICA on the poster board?

Was I hallucinating, or was JB saying CM was going to come up on closing and do (mumble) some of the closing arguments too?

That's what I heard too.

I hope juror #5 was just distracted by JA's water bottle, and wanted to listen without the distraction. Did she look at JB?

i wouldn't worry about anyone closing their eyes, he's probably visual and was picturing what JA was saying... visual people will do this especially if they are finding the enviroment distracting

The only book(s) I am interested in reading when all this is over will be by either a jury member, the SA team or Yuri. :)

Was I hallucinating, or was JB saying CM was going to come up on closing and do (mumble) some of the closing arguments too?

You weren't hallucinating. He did say that. Perfect time for a power nap, me thinks.

I thought JA was brilliant but do any of you think he should've apologized for coming across as a bully during the trial and explain the reason is his passion to get the truth and justice for the victim Caylee Marie Anthony.

I worry that some of these jurors thought he was too aggressive.
A bully? NO WAY. These jurors are not idiots, they see his passion (IMO) and he has NOTHING to apologize for trying to find justice for Caylee while battling a bumbling moron (JB) in the process.

I have always believed that the duct tape was the murder weapon not the chloroform. Chloroform is questionable and could possibly cause death, but 3 pieces of large duct tape sealed premedication for me. That was my biggest focus throughout the last few days of this trial, but I became 100% convinced duct tape is the primary murder weapon.

I agree with you 100%.

Question: Do the TH's forget that Ricardo has a poster type thing on his My Space about chloroform? Who is to say that ICA didn't have access to it and then again knowledge of it, therefore, lookiing up how to make it. Maybe she didn't have to and got it from Ricardo. Just my thoughts.

That is juror #4.

I just looked up and juror #5 is a retired nurse's aide.

Where is that info list. Now that it's getting close to time, I want have it ready when they are done,and are interviewed. It would be interesting I think.

The only book(s) I am interested in reading when all this is over will be by either a jury member, the SA team or Yuri. :)

If it's Yuri, I hope it's a picture book. Picture book of himself!!! :fence:

\

JB said CM will also speak. Guess that is when I will go clean the bathroom.:crazy:

Yah and it was the DT that objected to SA's request at having more than one lawyer present closing. Love how they followed in their footsteps now

There was a jailhouse conversation between GA and Ica, Ga said something abt Caylee getting older and absorbing alot more things around her," ICA agreed with "i know she is".

I'm amazed some of these THs are surprised there is no evidence she made chloroform. That wouldn't be hard to clean up especially when you consider the amount of time between the time it was allegedly used and the time anyone actually searched for this evidence. Not hard at all. I would have been surprised if they found any evidence of that but am not surprised in the least they didn't. Are these people used to murderers who leave evidence laying around to be discovered months later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy