2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just said to my son's friend who came over - "Excuse the messy house, the trial will be over soon. The closing arguments are on now." :blushing:

Ok, I know this has been commented on, but since I'm still playing catch-up....how dare she look away from the laundry bag she dumped Caylee in? I think she ought to have to sleep in it! She always puts on such a SHOW. Hand to her mouth, eyes averted. There's no words to express how I feel. Sickening.

I don't know how I've missed this but what is with the purple and Caylee? I keep meaning to ask. Help me out?

It has been said that purple was Caylee's favorite color....however IIRC I though it was actually Somer Thompson's favorite color.........everything I have seen Caylee in was pink....:waitasec:

"also in memory of Somer, calling for people to "show their support for safer communities by wearing a purple ribbon and participating in child abduction prevention activities," according to the resolution. Her favorite color was purple".

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...-somer-thompson-day-clay-county#ixzz1R49NSmYw

bobkealing bob kealing
#closingarguments Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings sitting just behind #lindadraneburdick. His first appearance at this trial.
34 seconds ago

OMG, Judge Seidlin criticizing the prosecution's theory of the case because it's logical.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Do what I do. Throw something at the wall.

I actually just start laughing. I find it humorous even though nothing is funny but JB's career. I also clean, cook, iron. Ironed 23 pieces of clothing this morning, and I loathe ironing. Went faster than it ever has.

ETA: Wireless headphones. Plan on another lengthy trial, pick up a set. You can run to the screen when something good is going on.

BBM

I love how HHJP has been very kind to her. It's obvious he gets a kick out of her as a bright, eager new attorney. He seems almost proud of her at times.

Either that, or he's thankful when she speaks instead of Baez (clueless) or Mason (rambling good ole boy routine).

I'll go with your second option, thanks.

Come on Already - DT is just trying to delay the inevitable!

I put on my swimsuit and took a book outside to get some sun. After two months inside watching all of this, I'm as pale as ICA.

Let's move along... I'm ready for some more sun.

Can someone tell me what happened to the gas that TL & KC put in car as car had no gas at tow yard and would not start.

Two gas cans can only hold like what 2-5 gallons of gas if they were even full. That was put in her car about a week prior. She had been driving around since then. I personally believe she intended to get rid of the car completely.

OMG, Judge Seidlin criticizing the prosecution's theory of the case because it's logical.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I nearly died laughing when he said that! :floorlaugh:

"What makes the State's case anymore believable than the Defense, because it's logical?"

Good grief, Charlie Brown! :banghead:

I wasn't sure why Judge Perrry brought up this Chillingworth case while Mason presenting his argument.
Can anyone explain?

Mason was talking about no evidence to how she died, I think. Maybe in that case, there was no body, so no way to prove how they died, etc. Yet, it went to trial, was convicted, etc.

But I dont' know for fact. I was reading alot into it. As U can see from my statements.

CM sitting, rocking. DS writing. That is all I can see.

1:56, still running late.

I nearly died laughing when he said that! :floorlaugh:

"What makes the State's case anymore believable than the Defense, because it's logical?"

Good grief, Charlie Brown! :banghead:

You and me both!

PLEASE, someone tell me the Hon. Judge Seidlin is retired!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads