2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just finding out now that the closing arguments aren't finished???? WTH?????? And Baez called Casey a *advertiser censored*??? OMG, maybe he found out that she may be telling people that she's preggo and got jealous. j/k (I was out all day and trying to find out what happened).

BBM, MMO, and all related acronyms.

Try this out.

My MIL, I mean, Cindy A., is not capable of having normal relationships with people. She enables them, which makes them need her, and puts her in a position of power over them.

So, IMO, it didn't matter to Cindy how much ICA lied to her, what mattered is that ICA couldn't make it without her.

Aha! I get it,now.
Keep going .....George,Lee????

I'm just finding out now that the closing arguments aren't finished???? WTH?????? And Baez called Casey a *advertiser censored*??? OMG, maybe he found out that she may be telling people that she's preggo and got jealous. j/k (I was out all day and trying to find out what happened).

He said the state spent two weeks portraying her as a *advertiser censored*, in telling the jury they could not come to a verdict based on emotions or not liking someone.
The State has to do their rebuttal part in the morning, then the judge will give the jury the instructions...it should all take about 3.5 hours if nothing else happens...

watching Baez closing on GR show. I thought one of the most poignant moments was when JA said we can only hope she was out from chloroform before the tape was applied. JB really takes that out of context and runs. He says oh they hope so I guess they just hope for a conviction. Sure hope the jury caught the nastiness of that.

I may get clobbered for saying this but I believe Caylee did drown but ONLY by ICA's watch. George wasn't there and she covered it up however she could. I don't know where the chems come in but the duct tape was to make sure she was dead because she couldn't do CPR. Does anyone else think this? JMO

Good point, however, even with your theory it is hard to overcome the aggravated child abuse charges. I think that's the big sticking/stinking point the jury has to deal with.

I may get clobbered for saying this but I believe Caylee may have drown but ONLY by ICA's watch. George wasn't there and she covered it up however she could. I don't know where the chems come in but the duct tape was to make sure she was dead because she couldn't do CPR. Does anyone else think this? JMO

No clobbering here. I just happen to think of it differently. Based on ICA's personality, an accidental drowning would have been perfect. Casey would get sympathy, the child would be gone, she (casey) would get all the attention and pity, yet have the freedom to live the Bella Vita. She could have played it to the hilt. Calling 9-1-1 in hysterics, having a dramatic funeral, on and on and on....

That is precisely why I DON'T think caylee drowned. Whatever caused caylee's death would be easily discovered, and that's why casey had to cover it up.

It was NOT innocent in any way, IMO.

Edited to Add: if she wanted to make sure caylee was really dead after the drowning, why not hold her under water for longer, why go to the garage and get 3 or 4 pieces of duct tape? Just doesn't make sense to me, IMO. But with this case, who knows.

PS- JB did not call Casey a "*advertiser censored*"...he said the State has painted her as a *advertiser censored*.
The state did not paint her as a *advertiser censored* and never used that term. They are the only ones that used *advertiser censored* and CAsey in the same sentence.

His name is Joe Episcopo. Not the other guy whose name is Joe Piscopo.

I was getting myself confused, as I was thinking about Joe Pesci, who is not related to this case, at all! lol

How come KC's photo was covered up in the display?

Because Jose put one that was from 2001-- she was 15. Trying to make her look like a child again, there was an objection, and HHBP agreed it was a misrepresentation.

How come KC's photo was covered up in the display?

when he was setting up the prosecution objected to him using that sweet young picture to represent her in the story and after much discussion about how old she was on that picture including LDB, JB, ICA, CA and the judge, judge decided it would have to represent her at the age of the death so it was covered.

She also has her special, secret duct tape on it made all the way in Ohio!

But no one knows how it got there.:crazy:

And somehow the fact that the duct tape is made in Ohio and GA was from Ohio is significant and proves his guilt.

He said the state spent two weeks portraying her as a *advertiser censored*, in telling the jury they could not come to a verdict based on emotions or not liking someone.
The State has to do their rebuttal part in the morning, then the judge will give the jury the instructions...it should all take about 3.5 hours if nothing else happens...

I must have missed the part about the state portraying her that way because what I was seeing was how they were revealing all the lies she told for many years and how she did not seem to care about her missing daughter. I don't remember anything about her being called a *advertiser censored*, even insinuated. I could be wrong.

thanks for the update
xoxo

The biggest stretch of the day is when JB accused GA on not being a good father for not lying under oath to try to save his daughter from the DP and somehow CA is a saint and was only doing what any good mother would do to try to save her child.

Loving the JVM rerun...glad someone told me to watch MN on this.

Really have a lot of respect for MN. He left the A’s and I know we will never hear why but that was the point where I really suspected CA and MN joined forces with Texas Equasearch and I rally think he is a stand up guy. So many of the heads do not know the facts of this case but MN and Bill S strike me as the most sincere about justice for Caylee.

I posted a youtube earlier of Nejame in a b*slapfest w Nancy Grace, telling her she was profiting off the death of Caylee and using her for ratings. Now, there he sits on the gravy train at the same station.

He does know the facts well and doesn't tend to ultra hype them to fluff himself up. Nancy Grace, on the other hand, really seems to relish screeching "...threw her away like she was TRASH!"

I can't fathom how KC could have left Caylee in the trunk for days. Was it possible that KC put Caylee in the trunk just for enough time after she died to get her to the woods. Was that minimum amount of time be enough for the amount of decomposition that was there? I forget now, but how long did the experts testimony suggest that Caylee had to be in the car trunk for that amount of decomposition evidence to exist?

I could be mistaken (it's been a long, mind boggling day), but IIRC between 2 & 3 days.

I must have missed the part about the state portraying her that way because what I was seeing was how they were revealing all the lies she told for many years and how she did not seem to care about her missing daughter. I don't remember anything about her being called a *advertiser censored*, even insinuated. I could be wrong.

thanks for the update
xoxo

he is trying to undo the hot body contest pictures, tattoos, being a shot girl, and sleeping with Tony while Caylee in trunk

Lots of juror talk today, also. Did anyone else catch Jean C's thoughts on the jurors liking Jose a lot? I know, I know, many ppl here ate not fans of her flip flopping, but that bothers me. I think he did well today, stories are his strong skills. Thoughts?

The biggest stretch of the day is when JB accused GA on not being a good father for not lying under oath to try to save his daughter from the DP and somehow CA is a saint and was only doing what any good mother would do to try to save her child.

Am I wrong to believe this was JB way of saying his client is guilty-bc why else would someone have to "throw themselves on a sword" for someone who is innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member