2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy said her smaller dog was more tired than usual, so she felt compelled to research the bamboo eating and potential chlorophyll problems.

Apparently, Cindy lied about the need to search chlorophyll and then to chloroform. I don't think either dog was extra tired.
The sick dogs were mentioned as time references more than once throughout the course of this case, not just recently in court.

Jean C. made the statement a couple of weeks ago that when she practiced law, her style was similar to that of Baez. That says a lot to me.

Also, Jean often changes/embellishes her statements to fit who she is speaking with at the time. On at least 3 occasions, I have heard her tell something she witnessed 2 different ways.

When she says something no one else has knowledge of, I require 3 independent verifications and a picture from an unmanned drone before I believe her. :crazy:

I pretty much find this to be the case with almost all the talking heads. It's like a bad reality show that's way overscripted. Not sure which one is the Snooki and which one is The Situation though.

The sick dogs were mentioned as time references more than once throughout the course of this case, not just recently in court.

It seems to be the same basis though, the dogs were sick, so I was looking up chlorophyll.

When are we going to see or hear about Snookie? Just wondering, as it's the only reason I'm here.

Cindy's dogs were sick. I think KC tried the homemade chloroform on them first.

Yes, well, Cindy also said she searched for chlorophyll on the computer.

I've never really understood the whole chloroform theory. It really isn't "easy" to make chloroform. You have to mix it precisely, trap the bubbles from the mix (they are actually the chloroform) then it has to be stored in a certain way at a certain temprature. Why would ICA do all this when she could have bought some benadryl or given Caylee half a Tylenol PM? It's just always seemed odd to me.

Was Mark DeJame on the panel with her when she said that? I think he disagreed with her and I feel like he does...I don't think the jury likes JB at all...

This is a DP case and he's always cracking jokes and making crazy comments....not good for such a serious murder case

Yes! That was exactly what I was talking about. But I am only hearing things about this jury that are positive for DT. Has anyone else heard positive things for SA?

that was fun....thank you

YW. I just found the whole thing ironic. Battle of the Talking Heads and now they work for the same place. Still fun to watch someone really take her down a couple of notches though.

With all we know now about what the state could and could not use, and with the defense seeing all the evidence and how it played out my big fear is what happens with an appeal. I do not know how these things work.

If there is an appeal does it mean a new trial and this time the defense knows what not to do? Or does an appeal usually mean a modified sentence like change dp to life?

When will they have to ask for an appeal and how long until we know if they get one?

Yes, well, Cindy also said she searched for chlorophyll on the computer.

I've never really understood the whole chloroform theory. It really isn't "easy" to make chloroform. You have to mix it precisely, trap the bubbles from the mix (they are actually the chloroform) then it has to be stored in a certain way at a certain temprature. Why would ICA do all this when she could have bought some benadryl or given Caylee half a Tylenol PM? It's just always seemed odd to me.

I don't think it lasts all that long either, so she would have to make a pretty quick party out of her adventures.

Personally, if chloroform was involved, I would be more inclined to think a makeshift mask was made out of the duct tape to keep the chloroform soaked cloth in place. I could easily see that going very wrong. It would be pretty easy for all the cloth to wash away from the tape, assuming said tape was on her face to begin with.

He is an ok speaker imo. His problem is he tries to act smarter than he is and his closing was rambling and nonsensical. I still don't know what I'm supposed to think according to him. He just jumped all over the place with no cogency or coherence. The whole "deconstruct everything" approach does not work imo. Plus he didn't tie in the ABUSE that was supposed to be so crucial to this case. Bizarre.

He couldn't talk about the abuse, judge ruled he could not.

Yes! That was exactly what I was talking about. But I am only hearing things about this jury that are positive for DT. Has anyone else heard positive things for SA?

most of the talk show hosts and talking heads seam to be either very liberal or defense attorneys or tv judges so I do not put a lot of stock in them.

I have been very impressed in some of the local defense attorneys being stronger for the state than I expected. I know that RH said that JB hit it out of the park today but I also think RH loves to stir things.

MN and Bill S have both been string on the job state is doing but still give JB credit when he doesn’t step in it, so I listen to them.

Ok after taking some time to cool down after watching everything today, here are some thoughts I had.

SA - Overall I thought JA did an excellent job. Short, sweet and to the point. Timer 55 was fascinating, I don't remember hearing that before. My one issue, JA's laughing at JB. As much as I like JA, that was totally uncalled for. But if JB had not made a point to point it out to the jury, I don't think they would have know. I am hoping LDB is doing the remained of the close tomorrow.

JB - How long do you have LOL. Just went on way too long and really to me was confusing. Way too many visuals. One thing that has bugged me for a long time, their insistance about GA and the duct tape. If there is one roll of duct tape in the house and more than one person living there, more than one person will use the tape. I guarantee you. When he called GA out for not being a loving parent, I wanted to reach through my TV. "Wouldn't a father fall on his sword for his daughter?" Not if his daughter killed his grandaugther. JMHO

CM - On my word. I know he had a good reputation before this trial. Why for the life of me he would want to go out this way is beyond me. I thought he was condescending to the jury, talking to them like they were stupid. And that chart from the 1950's is something the jury may not even look at.

Overall, with the exception of that silly, childish outburst, good day for the SA. I think half way though the DT's argument, the jury got bored and probably stopped paying attention.

So looking forward to tomorrow. I really want to see LDB work her magic.

The end is near people, but man on man it is going to be a nerve wracking time.

most of the talk show hosts and talking heads seam to be either very liberal or defense attorneys or tv judges so I do not put a lot of stock in them.

I have been very impressed in some of the local defense attorneys being stronger for the state than I expected. I know that RH said that JB hit it out of the park today but I also think RH loves to stir things.

MN and Bill S have both been string on the job state is doing but still give JB credit when he doesn’t step in it, so I listen to them.

Most of them to tend to be highly annoying. Well, they are all attorneys and people seem to find that population annoying be definition. I think it's in their job title.

I wish I could see more of the locals! I am in Sebring, FL so I get Tampa local stations. When I watch online I use my iPad and it's a stream that has no commentary :(

I will see you guys at 8:30

praying for justice for Caylee

Wow MomCat, you're a wealth of information on keeping the pets calm. My cat, Rose hates both fireworks and thunder. What I do it just give her the car keys and tell her to get out of town. She goes and checks into a nice hotel and that seems to make a peacful night for her. Yeah, she is spoiled. LOL

Get the Feliway plugin for cats. (DAP plugin is for dogs).

You cat will love you for it.

I swear by the stuff and have it all thru the house. Keeps my 28 indoor-only mostly special needs kitties all relaxed but not sedated.

Worth every cent. Treats all the cats for $10 a month ehen you buy amazon. About $20-25 at petsmart or petco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV