2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
"If u think she is a lying no good *advertiser censored* you'll convict her " WTH did he say that for. Ash said she was just a typical young girl

If there's an abused child, people know it. - JB

That's just not true.

Right. And to say that Caylee would not have loved ICA because of child abuse is also not true.

Having been a clerk in a Juvenile Abuse/Neglect court, it is my experience that the kids (especially toddlers) love their abusers. They don't want to be taken from their abusers ~ they will kick and scream to get back to their abuser.

What the car does is it tells you how Caylee may or may not have been transported but it doesn't tell you how she died. - JB

The evidence surrounding the car ended up causing half the time of the trial, just like he told the beginning that it would.

Umm...did he really say that? I don't remember him saying that at all. Was I zoned out at that time?

He is trying to get the jury angry at the prosecution - talking about how the car is irrelevant and tripled the length of time of the trial.

OMG...he just admitted Caylee may have been transmitted in the car! Home run JB! I thought the hair band was junk science and it was trash in the trunk. Oh wait...

talking in circles and spinning and spinning and spinning

A HUGE skill that is needed in being an attorney is the ability to speak publicly and hold your audiences attention.

That was so very obvious with JA. He has mastered his craft!

Now, with JB - it is even MORE obvious - obvious that he does NOT have the skill set that is needed for his craft.

Enuf said.

He admits the car may have been used to transport, then says it's a square peg in a round hole? :waitasec:

:thud: He keeps calling her a lying, no good *advertiser censored*!

I just can't believe he said it once, but twice now. Didn't Geragos try a similar route (you may hate my client, etc). But he didn't go that far.

This is unbelievable.

Okay -- back to the show ;)

Mel

This is the first case in Florida to use cadaver dogs in trial??? Um, I highly doubt that.

Is the State on trial here or the "lying sl*t" according to Jose???

No concrete facts from Jb....as usual. Fast talking no substance. jmo

Husband is watching in the bedroom.....HLN....as he fixes the shower head.
Comes out and says ....
"JB reminds me of that little man on the corner lot in East L.A. who owns a run-down used car lot. Slimy, fast talking, used car salesman."

omg...shorter would be better...as in less is more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand