2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came back to computer. What a transformation in KC's face now that her knight and shining armor is up. Blah

OVERCHARGE! Oh, Jose, this is going to backfire. ENTERTAINMENT?! You were the one that opposed the gag order, Jose, not the prosecution!

No overcharging, Prosecution. Entertainment value was driving their charge! Good Lord, I may not make it through this.

Because it's entertainment? How insulting can you get!!

Talk about making it something it's not, making it entertainment.
Pot? Have you met kettle?

Yeah, that's why the State charged ICA with murder... for our entertainment!

Geeze!!!!

this jury is much sharper than he is giving them credit for and is repeating same things over and over

Can the state object during closing?

Well, too bad for JB sake that they can't object to this closing yet. It's horrid.

They can object if he violates any of the rulings that the judge issued but so far other than rambling on about next to nothing so far I haven't seen any violation.

IMO

Poor Kc. She has really been misunderstood all this time! barf

Did the SA paint ICA as a *advertiser censored*, etc, etc.. Or try to get the jury to hate her???

I don't think so. And I think the jury is going to be confused by those types of statements.

I didn't think so either. JA said young people should be out partying and having fun. Only Casey shouldn't because she was a mom with responsibilities. I didn't think he once implied she was a *advertiser censored*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhojensenbeach