2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but I don't get warm fuzzies about Baez asking HHJP not to sanction Jeff. I think he did it because if HHJP did not sanction Jeff, he wouldn't sanction him either. And he already has other sanctions coming his way.

I wish I could feel differently about the reason Baez might have asked for no sanctions..... but I don't.

I am going to have to agree with you on this. Although I was glad he said what he did, I was suspicious of his motive behind it.

Whatever good points JB may have made previously have just been negated by JB going after the grieving grandfather.

Help me out here. How does making George look like an unfaithful, uncaring husband prove that the SAO has not proven that Casey murdered her daughter?

In my professional opinion, JA's faux pas was worse than JB's, in this instance. So, JA could have received the worse punishment. Thus, I admired what JB stated. He did take the high road. I appreciate that. It was the first time I have seen him do something honorable.

I'm suspicious enough to think it's tied into JB's upcoming sanction pkgs and possible contempt. "Look buddy,I let you off the hook ,so you need to do the same for me"

Did anyone catch what CM said about watching the tape? JA said he trusted the judge and then CM said something and I couldn't hear what it was!

In case no one has answered you yet, Mason said he wanted to view the video, not because he didn't trust HHJP, but because he wanted to protect "Miss Anthony's rights."

I fear JB has been here from the terms he's using

"throw under bus"

"fAll on sword"

Did we get an answer as to why CA and GA are noit sitting next to each other? I know ML is between them, but why???

i sure hope ldb keeps her promise to bring up those checks bc this attack on ga is completely repulsive and out of line. i do not understand why he's allowed to go on with this.

I doubt it. He is just taking advantage of the situation, tyring to make his self look good. He's still in trouble for lying before.

JB has to work in the legal community in Orange County. He did what he did as self preservation.

Ridiculing GA's suicide? I am really disgusted by this closing.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury: we would submit to you that the reason George (who is NOT on trial here) "lies" is because he grew up with a very dysfunctional daughter. He was emotionally and sexually abused and manipulated by his sociopathic daughter. This is why he cheated and lied.

Even this makes more sense than what JB is trying to say. lol

Looks like JA is trying very hard not to react. I feel for him, it must be extremely hard with all the stuff JB is spouting.

He is much easier to listen to now that he has calmed down.

I do not think the jury will like him wanting GA to lie and scorning him for telling the truth

WOW...sorry, JB, dont make lite of peoples attempted suicide or thoughts about it. That is way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts