2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nearly 5 pm. When is his 4 hours up? Will the SA get their turn today?

Does JB realize you don't have to meaninglessly ramble for the entire 4 hours?

Wrinkly paper is back.

sigh~

So if this close finishes some time today and the jury gets it, is there a minimum time they must deliberate? I don't want them to hurry to be honest. I really want this to be a unanimous and well thought out decision.

IMO no one can ever know what someone is thinking about when they attempt suicide. I don't know if it was a legitimate or not. But I'm certainly not going to put judgment one way or another. Someone's failure to be successful in a suicide attempt doesn't always mean they didn't legitimately mean to commit suicide. It's fair to say GA is a deeply hurt man and his character assassination we've witness today is beyond reprehensible.

I'm just glad he wasn't successful. Could you imagine what her defense team would do to him if he was successful.

I've said that a thousand times.....sooooooo much easier to blame the dead guy. He can't defend himself. I think Casey and JB wish he had succeeded. JB even slipped and said "unfortunately he didn't succeed" and changed it to fortunately.

ok...i know this isn't funny, but i can't get the temper tantrum moment out of my mind; which has me laughing every few minutes...(out loud and alone, i might add)!!

I agree.

This is the first trial I've really followed closely.
I'm beginning to see that our 'Justice' system is a farce.

One side gets to make up all kinds of lies.
Innocent people have no choice but to take the stand, and defend themselves against wild, vulgar accusations.

And, the accused gets to sit smugly on the sidelines, surrounded by lawyers, protected by all kinds of rights, and never has to take the stand, or answer questions, at all.

This is flat out outrageous.
I completely agree. It just boggles my mind that someone can get tossed under the bus for telling the truth instead of lying to protect the defendant. What I've learned in this trial is I can get on the stand and lie with no repercussions , but if I tell the truth it must be because I am guilty of something.

I'm sure there are problems. Remember CA has been in the same room (albeit not in communication that we know of) with ICA for many days in a row. I'm sure CA is under the spell of ICA again and expected GA to "fall on the sword" for their murderous daughter. I imagine CA will file for divorce as soon as this case is over. And it might be the best thing for GA because GA will never live down him being honest on the stand and not falling on the sword for ICA.

And GA, who is a fundamentally decent guy, would be better off moving on and away from CA and ICA. The women in his life are pieces of work. Now we're on to fingerprints...

If Caylee would have decomposed all over that duct tape, there would be DNA, except, as according to your own witness, 6 months in a swamp would destroy it.

JB is so hard to follow and listen to even if I agreed with him.:banghead:

Why isnt' there DNA on the duct tape that was wrapped around her face? <JB>

WHY.was.it.wrapped.around.her.face???

I hope the CIA is listening in. This is more effective than waterboarding.

Poor George.

I noticed that Lippman has been sitting between GA and CA all day. Wonder if there are problems there with everything that has happened during this trial.

Bet there's a separation in play after the trial.

Talked to Anthonys in elevator. Mood was lighter than expected. Cindy switched seats w/Lippman bc tall guy blocking view. #CaseyAnthonyabout 5 hours agovia Twitter for iPhone

Appears that all is well with the Anthonys. At least kinda allright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV