2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez is gonna have an aneurysm.

I know! I can barely listen to JA because watching Baez squirm is distracting me.
This is absolute torture for him! :floorlaugh:

A friend of mine said last night - JB shouldn't have talked about "who reports stolen gas cans". He should have latched onto that, denied it was Casey and said whoever broke into the Anthony's shed must have killed Caylee.

Right, and taking short sips between words in one sentence. It's a nervous habit. His mouth is dry, no doubt. This is a pivotal moment for the prosecution, they have to leave the jury with no doubt.
I respect Ashton and LDB for what they're doing, I have no doubt in their ability, but I just don't like Ashton's personality. Doesn't mean he isn't good at his job... he just needs to control his facial expressions.
Baez... well, he's just not equipped for this case... that's all.

And JB is trying so hard not to make any facial expressions. Glad the camera is on him today and i hope the judge is watching him too. Maybe he will get caught doing what he has done throughout the whole trial. His smirky grin makes me ill. jmo

I have often thought and am thinking today that ICA has been given a mild sedative

I was thinking that too. If not, she is unbelievable the way she has no emotion when hearing about these things about Caylee.

Thank you. It is a tactic...and it failed imo.

I agree it is a fail.

She can lower her chair all she wants. The only thing the jury needs to know about ICA's physical stature is that she is big enough to kill a two year old.

Oh don't say that.... Some tabloid is running a story that she is pregnant. I saw it yesterday at the grocery store and had to flip it around. Even the though makes me want to vomit

I read the story while in line at walmart ....if true I am sure she would accuse someone of rape ... and if true who would get custody of the baby if she is convicted..

are doubts proposed by counsel reasonable doubts or phantom doubts........

Is it wrong that I am thoroughly enjoying Jose's head shaking and face right now?

FGS!

The man just got over some sort of bronchial/respitory infection he's had since jury selection (remember all the coughing?) and now has to talk non-stop for over an hour.

I think he's entitled to take a few sips of water from time to time!!!

May we all move on now?

I am so tired of the various commentators praising JB. They must be doing it simply for ratings, because there is NO WAY anyone can possibly think JB is an effective lawyer.

Right? Please tell me I'm not missing something here.

I had a plumber at my house yesterday and while he was working, he was hearing JB give his closing statement. The plumber has no knowledge of this case, doesn't listen to TV or uses a computer. His comment in passing as he was getting supplies for the job from his car was: "I wouldn't want him for my lawyer"! I had to laugh yet, it's really pathetic that this kind of inexperience was even allowed in the courtroom to represent such a high profile client that could potentially get the DP.

I think LDB WILL make me cry....jurors too, probably. It's usually the tone of her voice along with her very intelligent and methodical approach...and mostly her compassion that comes through in her voice.

I look forward to it with glee!

Dear Ashton,

I love you.
Will you go on a river cruise with me?
I promise not to tell the the NE.

Love,
3DLady

PS. If you can't go, please send me Dr. Vass's number.

Casey is fuming!! Her face is just, there are no words. The end is soooo here and she knows it!

Love to know how many times JB drank water during closing yesterday. I remember a couple but I wasnt looking at the screen a lot. I think he may be more used to long orations. I don't think CM drank water at all?

I like the way he shows how absurd the DT is without that sarcastic grade school tone JB uses.

JA I love you! Are they Reasonable doubts or whether or not they are speculative, imaginary, fantastical and absurd doubts.

"People don't make accidents look like murder"

:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members