2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bookers are in town trying to book jurors for shows...

HHJP worried about alternates getting booked for shows so keeping them sequestered while verdict is being decided.

I thought LDB’s point about the play house being built on a stone base to protect Caylee from insects and water---leaving the jury to connect the dots---was stunning.

Justice for Caylee is coming. GREAT job. God bless all of Caylee's Angels in the court room, across the world and on websleuths.

audience cannot leave during jury instructions so they can leave now or sit still

HHJP says "a Booker is here trying to book jurors for shows.." DH pops his head out of computer to say "they got hookers, what jury gets hookers?" :floorlaugh: Moment of levity at this serious occasion.

Wow. I have to admit I was a little nervous after listening to Baez last night. The jurors don't know all that we do, and he made some points that they could believe in.

Linda just rocked it though, and I'm not worried anymore.
It's my birthday today, and I just got the best gift! Thank you Jeff, and Linda.

Never more appropriate!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FMG6IMgB8"]YouTube - ‪The Newest Member of Caylee's Team‬‏[/ame]

If you wanna leave, leave now and ICA glances at the Exit sign. She wishes....

To think Caylee died just so ICA could buy some stupid crap at Target, turn on some boys at a club, and get a lame unoriginal tattoo is the saddest, hugest waste of all. What a trade, a precious life for some pathetic loafing.

JB argues motion for mistrial.....denied!

CM argues instructions to jury did not contain certain instructions.....

HHBP certain instructions provide alternate jurors must remain in the courtroom generally that is what HHBP does.....different case with media....made arrangements with court to have alternates taken down to a location in the this building - held there.....court reporter will go and instruct them...they will be sequestered until verdict in this case....special instructions need to give them especially the Bookers who have arrived in town to book jurors for shows....any objections? none...

to the audience...when I return in 10 min...give jury final instructions ....no one will be permitted to leave....if you want to leave do it now! you will not be allowed to leave or walk around.....if you want to leave do it now....deputies have been instructed not to allow anyone to leave.

I don't know who posted it but I think it would be very fitting if they could post it on this thread right now. It was the picture of Caylee superimposed sitting between Linda and JA. So moving!!:heartbeat:

I LOVE that picture.
Oh my....I am sooo nervous!!!

Please, may Justice prevail for baby Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove