2011.07.04 Verdict Watch 12:15 pm How long will the jury deliberate?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long do you think the jury will deliberate?

• <1 hour

Votes: 17 1.6%
  • 1/2 day

Votes: 132 12.2%
  • 1 day

Votes: 173 16.0%
  • 2 days

Votes: 321 29.8%
  • 3 days

Votes: 226 21.0%
  • 4 days

Votes: 100 9.3%
  • 5 days

Votes: 51 4.7%
  • 6 days

Votes: 16 1.5%
  • 7 days

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • >1 week

Votes: 60 5.6%
  • the original 12 will remain in place

Votes: 105 9.7%
  • some of the alternates will shift into juror seats

Votes: 73 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway we could have a countdown clock on this site? an alert bell wud be great..I know I am asking to much but don't want to miss anything.
Justice for Caylee..:woohoo:

I think this will go on for a few days. It's been 5 1/2 hours and they haven't even asked to view 1 single piece of evidence (according to CNN a minute ago), so it sounds like they are just in there talking right now. They may just be taking their time, choosing a foreman, getting into discussion. Perhaps they'll ask to examine some of the evidence tomorrow.

I'd be very surprised if they came to a verdict without examining 1 piece of evidence.

My opinion, as always.

Oh I have no doubt they will broadcast for days because they have everyone tuned in waiting to hear when the verdict comes and these tv stations are probably making bank off of ratings, even if they say the same things over and over for the next however many days while we wait.

ETA- They are also gonna act like it's going to come any minute to keep us all tuned in to their station, whether they believe it or not. It makes for good TV to do that.
I know, they did the same thing with "Will Casey take the stand soon?" and always made it seem like she would do so after lunch, for days. I think they knew she was not going to. :(

Jury going back to the hotel now. Will be back tomorrow for an indefinite period.

Jury coming back into courtroom in 15 min. per HLN, they have requested some things..
They will go back to the hotel and come back on Tues.

Well, tomorrow is another day of waiting.....

Heard they want videos/tapes to see/hear...bet it's gonna be tomorrow..Yay.

Don't know if this is just wishful thinking...but my gut tells me they have a verdict. The holiday w/e is over, so there isn't a rush to get home. Obviously the juror with the vacay plans has made other arrangements, (JP is so conscience of their needs...he made certain of this)...or we would have an alternate now.

JMO...but I believe they want to wait til tomorrow so as to clock at least a day give or take. And who wants to meet with the media late at night afterwards anyway?

So...we will have a verdict tomorrow...they will do the media together...and will be home with their families at a reasonable time.

Again just my :twocents:

Heard they want videos/tapes to see/hear...bet it's gonna be tomorrow..Yay.

Jailhouse tapes!!! Tape recordings with the detectives!!!

Hours upon hours of straight out lies, no concern for her daughter!

So for allll those Photobucket images that were stipulated to... will the jury just have to fall over them on the evidence tables to discover them?? To me that is such a key element... all those pictures and sayings.... does anyone know HOW the jury will see those pictures?? Is it pointed out somehow?

They have a master list of all the evidence - an index.

So for allll those Photobucket images that were stipulated to... will the jury just have to fall over them on the evidence tables to discover them?? To me that is such a key element... all those pictures and sayings.... does anyone know HOW the jury will see those pictures?? Is it pointed out somehow?

The jury has to specifically request which exhibits they want to review. They request them by number.

JP going to bring the jury in and discharge them for the evening.

I was wrong...WHEN will I learn NOT to listen to HLN????????????????????????

Jury released for the day. Will come back at 8:30 a.m. JP instructs them they are not to discuss the case with each other away from the courthouse or with anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader