2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband says "fry her!" And he asked me to text him at work if the verdict comes in!!

If my bf does end up thinking that she should not be convicted or that she should be convicted of lesser charges I am going to spend a couple of nights at a friends house...

Maybe we should get in touch with the psychic and ask her when the verdict will come in and what it will be. She seems to have all the answers.
lol.

Haha...my husband jokingly said the same thing yesterday!

Good morning, verdict watchers. I slept in this morning and woke up just in time to see ICA and the jurors get back to deliberating. She was certainly animated and agitated this morning.

I can't possibly predict when the verdict will come in. Too many variables, but I'm waiting no so patiently for a positive outcome.

Keeping the faith for Caylee.

Just how do jurors procede, say its a split vote at the beginning of the day, who makes an effort to influence the other jurors toward their way of thinking? how do they do that, who decides what to go over? i dont understand how the process behind closed doors goes.

Led by the foreman, they will try to determine what the issue is that is keeping the juror(s) from agreeing and then go over the evidence for that issue...JMO

Is anyone else disappointed that the jury did not get to see many photos/videos of Caylee? It's like they don't even know who she was.

On the other side of the coin, that may be a good thing. Too many pics/videos may have desensitized them a bit. Just saying.......

Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I just saw JB doing a little shooting gesture with both hands at the WFTV camera, like a goofy hello. Anybody else see that?

Yep he did for a fact.:banghead:Stoopid.

I have to wonder why George and Cindy weren't there till the last bit last night, nor were they there this morning.

what would be the point? I think they will only come back when the jury has reached a verdict.

Putting out the call to our lip readers!!!:great:
ICA is super upset about something while talking to DS!! I can't wait to hear what she's steamed about!:fence:

If my bf does end up thinking that she should not be convicted or that she should be convicted of lesser charges I am going to spend a couple of nights at a friends house...

got a chuckle out of this. If he knows better, he ought just keep his mouth shut and agree with whatever you say. HAHA

Yes He did- quite goofy-considering the seriousness of this case
and his clients position :crazy:

It's called "damage control" for his career and his career alone.

He has done his job - he knows it - it's all up to the jury now. He needs to spin everything as much as possible so that he continues to look like the guy "that got KC off (of the death penalty)". That's how it will be presented when she gets LWOP or even worse, LESS'(I hope not!!).

He will be like a little clam with his smirky face and doing interviews all over the networks about what an amazing lawyer he is. He will NEVER go into whether or not he believed KC; whether or not he thinks justice was done; what his relationship was to her; etc. It will be all about HIM after this is done.

And JA and LDB will go back to the SA office and continue to fight like war heroes against this kind of insidious criminals. Hopefully not to be forgotten. I never will.

Lenny P. is at courthouse walking around lol.

I never knew that. thats sick!

I don't think that she'll get out... she has not exactly had the best behavior. She was busted for sleeping with 2 guards... not one but 2 IIRC.

Please accept my apologies for these questions as I'm sure you've all answered them a million times! I am overseas and trying to watch on my iPad.
How much notice will we get before reading of the verdict? Also any other live stream available on iPad besides CNN? I watched quite a bit on the CNN app last week but it's giving me trouble today of all days! Thanks so much

I don't think that she'll get out... she has not exactly had the best behavior. She was busted for sleeping with 2 guards... not one but 2 IIRC.

Yep probally casey too! Thats what i think. she will manipulate the whole jail!

Hold down the fort everyone. Off to work for a little bit. It feels like it's been a while since I left the house, lol. My thoughts and prayers are with the jurors (and all of you!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member