2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy that it seems she didn't sleep well!! Those bags under her eyes make her look 45!!:innocent:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 57
I want everyone to know I know when the jury will return with a verdict. It will be today around 1:00 central time, and the reason I know this is because I have a dr. appt and I won't be able to get to a tv for about 2 hours. Mark my words, this is when the verdict will be returned!

:panic:

In that video this morning.ICA is complaining about the COS who watch her.They sit in a chair with a keyboard and with every click you can see everything about you,they did that all night long,talking on phone and eating and something about you can hear them,there right outside.she is talking very fast and the video is not real clear,but that is the jest of it!oh and she does say she is freakin out!

I signed in specifically to thank this post from work.

I am thinking she will get her self in allot of trouble....

Prison life is all about who's got your back and the only way people will have your back is if they can trust you...
ICA does not invoke trust in people, even the friends she had that testified all saw her as a liar.

Women in prison will come down hard on her because of that

Unless she finds a Friend...:heartluv: ....if you know what I mean...

Also, they do not tolerate Baby Killers....

Don't forget that she has those groupies... although drew p. and most serial killers get more "fan mail" than ICA.

Kind of strange that KC did not plead guilty to lying to police officer since she changed her story. That is obvious, that she lied but still claims to be innocent. jmo

Once again not sociopaths and I kinda take offense to that. Its a bit harsh. If you were accused of a crime you didnt commit and the accusers were bold face liars. You would want your attorney to work for you and expose the prosecutions witnesses. You are assuming that all witnesses are telling the truth. What if they arent? In this case I dont beleive GA and LA molested Casey, but has it been proved either way that they have? No. But how I FEEL and what can be proven or not be proven in a court of law are different things. The court and law is about facts and what you can prove. It is also about circumstance, reasonable doubt, and handing a decision about your life over to a jury.

People bring their emotions into it, but I laugh at how people see just one side. yet, if it was your child accused of a crime they didnt commit how is the defense team suppose to act? What if the person accusing your child of a crime IS a sociopath, liar and he/she molest children. Wouldnt you want your defense attorney to bring this out in the trial? Or would you take the so called moral high road and be scared to ruin that persons life? I would throw them under the bus and prepare to run them over if I was innocent. If you are a defense lawyer you are taught to not see your client as innocent or guilty but to uphold the law and the system of justice. To make sure your client gets a fair trial.

We are no longer a society of trial by mob or mob justice. We have laws and the system isnt perfect at all, but its what we have. I swear I could live a thousand years and not understand humans at all. People get the torches and the rope when they think a person is guilty. Then if an "innocent" person is accused of a crime then they wave the banner of defend at all cost and those "evil" accusers need to defeated. Life is so rarely black and white. Thats what I am talking about the gray areas. Not just this case, but thousands of others going on right now. You cant pick and choose the law when it just favors your "side". Everyone regardless of guilty or innocence needs their day in court.

And once again its Casey that is doing the accusing and not the DT!!!
I'm not assuming anything; I'm just having a discussion based upon my observations of trials, interviews with lawyers, and sociopaths in prison. If my opinion is harsh; it is what it is.

It's not just defense lawyers who slime people, I've observed prosecutors doing it, too. They all have one thing in common, in my opinion: they don't care who they hurt. They can't afford to.

Sociopaths have told me much the same thing.

I do not think lawyers who slime bystanders are sociopaths. My observation is some of the mindset seems to be the same. Especially in regards to shutting off their emotions and own ethical philosophy to get the job done. Like slimy lawyers, sociopaths have ethics until it benefits them not to.

Once again not sociopaths and I kinda take offense to that. Its a bit harsh. If you were accused of a crime you didnt commit and the accusers were bold face liars. You would want your attorney to work for you and expose the prosecutions witnesses. You are assuming that all witnesses are telling the truth. What if they arent? In this case I dont beleive GA and LA molested Casey, but has it been proved either way that they have? No. But how I FEEL and what can be proven or not be proven in a court of law are different things. The court and law is about facts and what you can prove. It is also about circumstance, reasonable doubt, and handing a decision about your life over to a jury.

People bring their emotions into it, but I laugh at how people see just one side. yet, if it was your child accused of a crime they didnt commit how is the defense team suppose to act? What if the person accusing your child of a crime IS a sociopath, liar and he/she molest children. Wouldnt you want your defense attorney to bring this out in the trial? Or would you take the so called moral high road and be scared to ruin that persons life? I would throw them under the bus and prepare to run them over if I was innocent. If you are a defense lawyer you are taught to not see your client as innocent or guilty but to uphold the law and the system of justice. To make sure your client gets a fair trial.

We are no longer a society of trial by mob or mob justice. We have laws and the system isnt perfect at all, but its what we have. I swear I could live a thousand years and not understand humans at all. People get the torches and the rope when they think a person is guilty. Then if an "innocent" person is accused of a crime then they wave the banner of defend at all cost and those "evil" accusers need to defeated. Life is so rarely black and white. Thats what I am talking about the gray areas. Not just this case, but thousands of others going on right now. You cant pick and choose the law when it just favors your "side". Everyone regardless of guilty or innocence needs their day in court.

I understand where you're coming from, I really do but........what if you KNOW your client is lying? How far do you take it as a defense attorney knowing it's a lie?

I'm sure it has turned them off. It turns me off and makes me block out much of what he says. Comments that he throws in like the "cut the cheese" thig does the same thing. That was so childish and immature that it completely discredits much of what he says. In general though, people that are overly dramatic tend to cause me to tune them out anyway.

JB actually thought he was going to get a big laugh by the jury out of that one, I'm sure. Like JA and his "pigs in a blanket".....
JB never to be out done, you know?

He is very much like his client.

All I can say, is it helps me tremendously to take care of myself during this time. That means, getting exercise every day, eating healthy foods and taking vitamins. Need to keep that strength up.

Good advice. Think I will go out and walk off some of this anxiety.

I want everyone to know I know when the jury will return with a verdict. It will be today around 1:00 central time, and the reason I know this is because I have a dr. appt and I won't be able to get to a tv for about 2 hours. Mark my words, this is when the verdict will be returned!

:panic:

I ran out to the doctor too! I just knew there would be a verdict when i got back. But there isnt! yea!

We are up to 42 pages of ..... nothing! It reminds me of when I was married. He had a big family. All gatherings were like this....each room had it's own conversation going, you could just drift in and out....sometimes convos would change in mid-stream. HAha!

I am at work. Physically. I'm constantly checking for email alerts & reading this thread. Thankfully, my boss has been out of the office most of the day so far.

When I have not been reading here, I've been checking websites on how to fix hair color disasters. I was blonde yesterday and gray today. Not a good look for me ... lol.

I love being able to pop in & out here catching up! Thanks all.

Hmmmm.....no request by the jurors yet as to the "death cans"

I think they firmly believe Caylee was in that trunk....

By NOT getting the cans, will the jury guess that they are too stinky to be back there with them?

IMO it's not too far from a one person mob if you can spout any unfounded accusations against anybody just because there's a trial.

Then if thats the case then they should make laws against it, but how can you? What if the accusations are true??

I know there was the whole child molestation daycare scare in the 80's where lots of people went to jail who were innocent due to the so called experts and psychologist talking to children and kinda coaching them. Also, some vindictive parents that were basically a mob. What then? Just go quitely to jail and dont make any waves? See the mob mentality works both ways....

Or what if your drug addicted ex-wife is saying you molested your daughter in order to get custody? Thats happened to a friend of mine and trust me they exposed her for what she really was. A drug addict, liar, con artist and horrible mother that neglected her kids.

I was thinking of doing the same thing lol
For some reason, my alerts aren't coming through. My son i getting htem on his phone, but not mine :(

I just posted in the verdict watch thread that whenever I text a five digit number, I'm getting a service access denied message. I've tried every media outlet and not having any luck. It has to be something with my phone even though I've never had this problem before.

I lost my internet for over an hour and I just got back on.I have not t.v. I was sure they came back with a verdict! I can't wait until this is over! I can't bite my nails down any further!

I can see this is a very heartfelt post and I agree with most of what you say. However I do want to add one comment.
While all accused need to be defended on those charges in a court of law, this particular family and this Defense Lawyer unjustly accused many innocent people of many crimes on a whim, on unsubstantiated evidence that has never and can never be refuted, and dragged their reputations through the mud, all in the name of a defense.

The problem with that is once a person is tarred with suspicion, that "suspicion" follows them for the rest of their life, even if there isn't a shred of truthfulness to it. And this is so wrong. What Baez has done, primarily to advance his own career goals and not necessarily to defend his client has been unconscionable and there is no excuse for it at all.

Because those very rumors Baez originated, that have not been substantiated by a shred of evidence are primarily what we discuss at great length as facts even here at WS. And how can that be right or just?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove