2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching this. I just don't care for this guy. I haven't seen anything that RK has done wrong and don't understand why he keeps calling his dad a liar. JMO

I'm just repeating what I'm hearing. Maybe BS is puzzled. :waitasec:
He said his dad has lied before.

That drives me nuts. He probably did tell him in November...based on what he saw in August!! He planned to go back there when the water went down, no doubt.

Maybe he's out to write his own book. I personally haven't seen anything to connect RK with the Anthony's. He should be proud that his dad found the remains....(at least somebody did). I wonder where we would be today if RK had not found the remains. It's such a shame that RK has to continue to get his name thrown in the mud.

@NancyGraceHLN
Nancy Grace Exclusive tonight: William Weitz, Ph.D. a clinical psychologist who examined #CaseyAnthony for the defense joins us on 8pm only on

Yes! I have been waiting to hear what these psychologists think of her.

Edited to add: Oh wait, I just re-read the "for the defense" part. Likely he'll say she's perfectly normal, ugh.

She's been subpoenaed. She has to go or could get arrested. :lol:

Yup. I asked this question of AZ in the legal thread yesterday - and she said she has to show or she is in contempt or something and she is on probation - so...

She's been subpoenaed. She has to go or could get arrested. :lol:
That's awesome if true. I was under the impression if she didn't show up the only result would be is that judgement would be in Zenaida's favor. I figured Casey would just rake in the cash and pay off Zenaida with that. Does anyone know how much she is suing for? I don't know much about this case.

I don't know where else to post this so here goes.

I don't know why anyone would think there's $ to be made off Casey. Look at OJ Simpson: no one would touch him with a 10-foot pole after his trial, because the vast majority of the population thought him guilty. No more movies, nothing.

The film career that Arnold Schwarzenegger hoped to revive after leaving office as governor is now on hold, and his transgression was "only" infidelity, not child murder.

I really think Casey will be just as much of a pariah as those two. I certainly would not support in any way anything she might be profiting from.

Roy Kronk's son is on HLN speaking to Vinnie calling his father a liar. What a crying shame! I sure hope that Roy Kronk has a good support system in place. This is just so terribly sad that this young man finds the need to work out his issues with his father via MSM.

Wonder if the Coast Guard is aware of this. Wouldn't think they would want a Coastie doing this. One thing if you are summoned to appear in court, quite another to be voluntarily appearing on TV in a hot mess like this.

Yup. I asked this question of AZ in the legal thread yesterday - and she said she has to show or she is in contempt or something and she is on probation - so...
She isn't on probation. This strange justice system of ours allowed her to serve her probation in jail. :waitasec:

Dollars to donuts, she's going to change her name to Marie O'Casey and take her "trust fund" from JB and move to Ireland...

That drives me nuts. He probably did tell him in November...based on what he saw in August!! He planned to go back there when the water went down, no doubt.

Exactly - just as LDB said in her closing, her biggest fear is that common sense would be ignored. This is just another example.

Thanks for posting, hope everyone that see'd it signs and passes it on to their Facebook pages!

This petition got over 700,000 signatures in less than three days! I posted it to my facebook page and all my friends signed the petition, and many reposted to their facebook page. I also sent the petition to my representative (and I own homes in both VA and IA)! I am hoping this petition goes over 1,000,000 for signatures. Anything anyone can do to put this petition forward (post to your facebook pages, etc.) I beg you to do. It would be a small price to pay to avenge little Caylees life.

That's awesome if true. I was under the impression if she didn't show up the only result would be is that judgement would be in Zenaida's favor. I figured Casey would just rake in the cash and pay off Zenaida with that. Does anyone know how much she is suing for? I don't know much about this case.

John Morgan represents ZG. She is the person who says her life was ruined by ICA's Zanny story. Morgan filed suit a long time ago and she is suing for $15,000 (which I think is just a threshold number that has to be given or something). George and Cindy's video depos were taken a long time ago by JM. This is the depo where CA really acted up. I think it was agreed to wait to proceed on this case until after the murder trial. I believe that the trial is set for August or January (I've heard both).

Morgan served ICA with a subpoena for her deposition the night of her not guilty verdict and the video depo is scheduled for July 19.

Morgan is a personal injury attorney and HLN is saying he will go after her like a "pitbull".

IMOO - she will lie - but it will put that lie on the record and will take away the value of her "true story" that she will be trying to sell - IMMO.

If he makes this happen, and it is released relatively quickly, then this will end up being her "exclusive interview" for free.

If Morgan can pull this off - he is brilliant - MOO.

I'm guessing we will see lots of "delay, delay, delay" tactics again.

How many times did Cindy and George get to delay their initial depos with Morgan? I believe the first date was to have been the week after George had his suicide episode.

Watch for delays.

Even though cause of death and motive do not need to be proven, I for one, am going to be wanting to know about those before I vote someone guilty that can be facing death.
You're not supposed to consider the penalty when determining guilt or innocence. The death penalty is a choice, not a given. You, as a juror, get to determine the penalty after you determine the guilt. LWOP would have been one of the choices.

Actually, you sound just like juror # 3, whom the prosecutor said was wrong in that thought.

Exactly.

There is no way to try her again on this crime.

Trust me, folks, she will go the way of Capone....tax evasion.

That's fine by me. He died in prison, didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove