2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I am seriously surprised she didn't show up with hair cut very short and that darn blue dress on, ready to walk out of court and party. I was shocked to see long hair and a lilac sweater. I wonder if she even knows that Fusion is closed now.

I thought she would show up with her hair cut too.

Well, as usual, I am late to the thread because I was working while trying to watch the hearing. As mentioned upstream, HHJP did a nice job of making it all about Caylee. I liked that, and that she gets a fine. I have the feeling that the worst punishment for KC is to take the focus off of her, and/or to take her $$$.

Nope, refuse to watch, I will not watch and don't care about this family anymore...:banghead:

I just heard Judge Alex thinks ICA will stay where she's at until at least December...her time served would start on Oct 14, 2008 but a year of that was used on the check fraud convictions...I don't believe ICA will leave jail tonight she's got some time to serve and I hope and pray they put her in general population....she needs to feel the wrath that's waiting for her.. She will never be truly free for that stigma of child killer will always be attached to her...It will be a matter of time before she re-offends..an alleged sociopath won't be able to help herself...JMHO

Will she stay in the OC jail, or go to a correctional facility?

#CaseyAnthony court docs: Ordered to start paying court costs in $20 monthly installments starting 2-15-12. So far she owes &4618.00

by bobkealing via twitter 4:11 PM

:noooo: Thats it! She will be paying forever. her parents will be able to pay that!

Tried to reply to someones quote but it's busy here: Juror # 3 is saying that if they didn't go after the death penalty they would have found her guilty

What about the other two major charges? Because they come to the conclusion that they can't put her to death based on the evidence that they couldn't find her guilty on any of the charges? I don't think the jurors understood what reasonable doubt really meant nor how to come to a verdict based on each seperate charge....that's what you get when you have 12 people who only have to read and write english and have a valid drivers licence and also who don't ever read or listen to the news.

Oh looks like the courtroom door has been locked - someone tried to open it and nope...no longer open.

Once the date is determined you can rest assured they will sneak Casey out of the jail in the night. The jail has the right to move her a few hours before for her personal safety.

True, but I'm betting the angry mobs are already researching or staking out where various members of the DT live. There will be protestors IMO.

sounds like jail good time is not earned as fast as prison good time gets earned.

Funny to compare estimates....either much longer or this afternoon...nobody is calculating good time to agree with HHBP estimate

but it's the truth unfortunately

In terms of missing and/or murdered children? Yes. It's also a sad fact that race does play a factor. I know the OC sheriff mentioned they were prosecuting 9 or 10 other child homicides and someone here was asking their names. This is a topic for another day, though.

Cut yourself some slack

Feel what you feel. Exhaust it. And after a while, you'll realise that what you actually despise is a system which allows this to happen

She's a symptom of that system -- she's a pimple on the butt-cheeks of that system

After a while, you'll come right-side up and move on with your life. You won't be the same person as you were coming into this case. You're disallusioned. Your ideals have been shredded. Idealists such as you have a hard time in life. Ideals are one of, if not THE most expensive things in life, after all

And remember, 'anger' is defined as 'disappointed hope'

You hoped for justice. Your hopes were smashed. And that's where the anger was born

So take it easy on yourself. You wanted justice. You wanted justice to be seen to be done. Only then could you reconcile yourself to the waste of little Caylee's life. That makes you a decent person - a decent person who's been battered and bruised by a system which turns justice as we regard it, on its head

Treat yourself kindly, please. Don't judge yourself. You have a right to feel as you do and you have lots of company who understand how you're feeling

You are a beautiful person. :grouphug:

Your words just brought comfort to my hurt soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay