2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She needs to get DBT not some b.s. spa/counseling center. There are some inpatient programs with residential treatment components that practice DBT. That's where she needs to be sent.

If she really wanted to blend in the background she could just go to NYC. I live in a huge apt building and I've never met 99% of my neighbors. NYers in general might be more blase and accepting someone restarting a life. Also, most of the people I know in NYC don't know or have little interest in the results. Not saying that everyone feels that way just that the city is probably a great place to get lost if she really wanted to get lost outside the public eye.

Of course, she has no marketable skills or degrees therefore, finance wise it would be close to impossible to live here unless she got a big payday off an interview and money for tv and movie to at least jump start her life and use some for an education and therapy.

She needs to get DBT not some b.s. spa/counseling center. There are some inpatient programs with residential treatment components that practice DBT. That's where she needs to be sent.

If she really wanted to blend in the background she could just go to NYC. I live in a huge apt building and I've never met 99% of my neighbors. NYers in general might be more blase and accepting someone restarting a life. Also, most of the people I know in NYC don't know or have little interest in the results. Not saying that everyone feels that way just that the city is probably a great place to get lost if she really wanted to get lost outside the public eye.

Of course, she has no marketable skills or degrees therefore, finance wise it would be close to impossible to live here unless she got a big payday off an interview and money for tv and movie to at least jump start her life and use some for an education and therapy.
Nah...I live too close...her neighbors would know.

Joy Wray?

LOL...No...Shirley, KC grandmother let CA know that KC was no longer welcome. Of course that was before Caylee as reported missing.

Joy's probably still taking pictures. Do they have trees near the jailhouse???

You know, your post makes me wonder if she's only 'got it in her' to kill children, or if adults who 'get in the way' are vulnerable, too. I somehow see her finding it a lot easier to kill the defenseless (e.g., inconvenient child, elderly relative or neighbor, etc.) than getting into any kind of violent struggle with an able bodied adult. If so, her grandparents, et.al. had better beware.

Just thinking out loud. And yes, just my opinion.

I think people who are capable of killing could kill young or old. I would be wary of her. She got away with it once and she holds grudges. If I were LA or GA I would pack up and move to Hawaii. I'd get away from CA and ICA.

What are they going to treat her for? She has no mental illness. She chooses to live the life of a promiscuous cheat, liar and thief because it is profitable and she obviously enjoys it. There's no intervention or therapy that can help her.
Here is the bella vita she wanted.... let her take it. She must reap what she sows.

What are they going to treat her for? She has no mental illness. She chooses to live the life of a promiscuous cheat, liar and thief because it is profitable and she obviously enjoys it. There's no intervention or therapy that can help her.
Here is the bella vita she wanted.... let her take it. She must reap what she sows.

Agreed. She's not sick. She's evil. Let her get out of jail and be free like she wanted to be. She's in for a shocker because other than the DT who makes money off her or the scumbags who will want to knock her up for their piece of the pie she's despised. You know it's bad when the *advertiser censored* industry rejects you.

Stress. She's lost everthing....her whole life has been taken away from her. "I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille".

She'd never get treatment where someone was actually trying to help her. IMO she doesn't think there's anything wrong with her. A plush spa would be relaxing, though.

You know, your post makes me wonder if she's only 'got it in her' to kill children, or if adults who 'get in the way' are vulnerable, too. I somehow see her finding it a lot easier to kill the defenseless (e.g., inconvenient child, elderly relative or neighbor, etc.) than getting into any kind of violent struggle with an able bodied adult. If so, her grandparents, et.al. had better beware.

Just thinking out loud. And yes, just my opinion.

I think her search for the recipe for chloroform was with her parents in mind. She was telling her friends that her folks were 'signing over' their house to her.
I think she was looking for a way to set up and stage a murder suicide scene.
Chloroform them in their beds, shoot Cindy, then George and put the gun in his hand. Also, just thinking out loud.

Here's a question, what if someone talks Casey into dropping her counter lawsuit against ZFG, would she still be compelled to the depo?

I wouldn't be surprised to see that happen at the eleventh hour, just like everything else her DT has done.
I won't be surprised if she heads straight to a facility and a mental health physician says that she is medically unfit to undergo a deposition at this time, especially if meds are prescribed. I've seen where such has prevented LE from questioning suspects/persons of interest.

What happens if she defaults or doesn't contest ZG's civil case? The court would then probably rule for ZG and award her an amount. KC has already been declared indigent, so what does it matter. As long as checks are not issued in her name, KC can live well with or without interviews or a book authored by her (she can collaborate) ala Katheryn Jackson (Michael Jackson's mother) who has civilly owed millions, I believe, for many years and has never paid a cent, as her home, cars, expenses are paid for by others. moo

I won't be surprised if she heads straight to a facility and a mental health physician says that she is medically unfit to undergo a deposition at this time, especially if meds are prescribed. I've seen where such has prevented LE from questioning suspects/persons of interest.

What happens if she defaults or doesn't contest ZG's civil case? The court would then probably rule for ZG and award her an amount. KC has already been declared indigent, so what does it matter. As long as checks are not issued in her name, KC can live well with or without interviews or a book authored by her (she can collaborate) ala Katheryn Jackson (Michael Jackson's mother) who has civilly owed millions, I believe, for many years and has never paid a cent, as her home, cars, expenses are paid for by others. moo

Bet she doesn't have medical insurance. 25 years old, not living with parents, not a college student. I bet those facilities are expensive! :crazy:

ETA: Forgot one! No longer has a minor child.

I do not think she is going into a facility. She has been in jail for three years, she wants freedom. I believe she will go somewhere to "get it together," a beach house, a villa in Italy, ect. I think saying she is going to a facility is a lame attempt by the DT to get folks not to be so upset with the not guilty verdict. JMHO

My question is how will they pay for it??? I have a feeling JB has gone through the 200,000.00 by now, what with his financial troubles. He probably never really expected her to go free either, and ask "Where is my money?" MOO

BBM
(Hosea 8:7): "For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind..."
It's not over for KC or those involved in this miscarriage of justice!! Karma, reaping what you sew,-it's all about cause and effect and it's a universal law that no one gets away from! We get back what we give out.:croc:

Mark Lippman was just on talking to Joy Behar about ICA's relationships with her family. CM was apparently on one of the morning shows and he said that her relationship with her parents was "pretty well burned" but that she might be able at some time to have a relationship with Lee again.
Lippman chipped in and said that's not what JB had told him ,he told ML that ICA was open to a relationship with CA.
She will go somewhere with CA, that's what my money is on and it will be no time before we see their smug ugly mugs on TV hugging and reconciling.

IMO, this whole thing is an Anthony setup. Everyone is making a big deal about how ICA turned away CA at the jail. Well, all conversations are recorded and I'm sure ICA didn't want it known where she's headed or when the family reunion will take place. Don't be surprised the Anthony home on Hopespring goes up for sale and Lee & Mallory suddenly disappear. This whole thing has been planned for quite some time, as was the trial testimony. I can guarantee that the A's met with the defense team many times to talk about what they could/should say. I even think all of that combativeness George displayed with Baez could definitely been a smokescreen to throw the jury off the scent. As was the River Cruz testimony and George's rebuttal of that testimony.

She'd never get treatment where someone was actually trying to help her. IMO she doesn't think there's anything wrong with her. A plush spa would be relaxing, though.

You cannot treat Narcissists. They are the worst patients due to their facades that they put up...the lie...the mask that they wear. She was made to be this way and it will be her only bread and butter to survive now.

makes me wonder what is buried/growing in their yard. oh yeah nothing grows back there.
BUT then again GA said the Yorkies were never sick.
I remember the new patio... and part of GA's Sidewalk, but I was not aware Lee had a portion of his sidewalk done as well.(guess they had extra cement)
cement bothers me when used during the time a person/body is missing!

Amy Huzeinga's wreck when she fell asleep at the wheel and all KC's dead x boyfriends.
And KC's ad almost had a stroke - was that June 12th?
GA buying a gun to go threaten the "boy" friends that are still living??? - not saying he'd use it but dang!
IMO it was GA that stopped her from marrying JG
Don't know if he got the gun back but he trailed Jesse until the end of August- then moved to Georgia... CA & GA never planned
on letting KC grow up! Alienate every person she brings around?:waitasec:
I mean seriously! What is going on here?
I'd be scared to date her...
heck I'd need to see a priest f she looked
at me and I'm not Catholic
I better start converting noe y'know just in case.

you'd need to see a priest for an exorcism:crazy:

Mark Lippman was just on talking to Joy Behar about ICA's relationships with her family. CM was apparently on one of the morning shows and he said that her relationship with her parents was "pretty well burned" but that she might be able at some time to have a relationship with Lee again.
Lippman chipped in and said that's not what JB had told him ,he told ML that ICA was open to a relationship with CA.
She will go somewhere with CA, that's what my money is on and it will be no time before we see their smug ugly mugs on TV hugging and reconciling.

CA will go wherever the money is and right now that is with ICA.

Why would LA want to have a relationship with a sister who claimed he molested her and it was inferred he could be the father of her baby? And if it were true why would she want one with him? Just more lies, ICA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe