2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmm... GA doesn't work, CA is on disability. They almost foreclosed on their house, so their credit can't be topnotch, and yet they are driving, what looks like, a brand new Jeep. They must have paid cash for that?

JB was seen at the jail today, driving a white BMW convertible. He went through a foreclosure too??

And they say "Crime doesn't pay!"

Really????

I have a thought about this and Ill try to be brief.... Years ago I went shopping for a lamp. The store sold lamps and shades seperately. I found a lamp I loved and proceeded to put several shades on that lamp until I found a shade I loved as well. Leaving the shade on I went to checkout and walked right out of the store thinking the price was way too low. In the car I looked at the receipt and figured out they didn't charge me for the shade (must have been a new employee who didn't realize that the lamp and shade were sold seperately). At first I was thrilled "YIPPIE, I got a bargin!" But 2 minutes later I knew I had to take that darn lamp back and explain the mistake. I knew everytime I looked at that lamp I would know that I did something wrong and I would hate myself for it! I went in and paid for that shade!

I have no doubt CA and GA will come to a realization like this someday as well. Everything they purchase from this point on will be from Caylee's blood money. Someday everything they have obtained will remind them that is was only obtained because their granddaughter was killed and thrown away like trash. I truly believe their only hope is to go back to whatever life they had before this happened and seek counseling!

As for as ICA is concerned, there is no hope, she'll enjoy every penny she gets, and not think twice about it.... but KARMA will catch up to her very soon, i have no doubt of this at all (and Ill enjoy every minute of that!)

I know some are upset that this guy just now might of come forward. As much as I agree if he is in fact Caylee dad he should of been a part of her life there might be a reason they weren't we dont know at this point. Maybe they didnt know who knows. Maybe after this all started they didnt want to get involved thought justice might be served and sinse it wasn't maybe they feel as we do and dont want her profiting off of it. I personaly hope if this is Caylee father they take ever dime that women has. Anything that makes her life miserable is ok with me.JMO

WHY is the media NOT reporting on this????

PRobably because you had to go to the family court part of the website to find it. It wasn't in the civil court section. They may not know. A little tweety bird just told them though.:floorlaugh:

Right, they would not need to pay Casey anything unless they wanted her as a "consultant" or some such thing, in order to get access to any other images, etc...but more than likely a network life Lifetime would just do a "based on a true story" type-movie, which means it can be fictionalized to a certain degree.

great, thank you so much, makes me feel a little better!

PRobably because you had to go to the family court part of the website to find it. It wasn't in the civil court section. They may not know. A little tweety bird just told them though.:floorlaugh:

Good for you Ms Tweety :great:

I personally would LOVE to know who this new character is....nothing would please me more than for Caylee's Dad to step forward and puruse a wrongful death.

---a filing in "Family Court"---could be a different casey anthony of course.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

UMBERGER, CHRISTOPHER LEE vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
Case No. 2011-DR-011965-O
Case Type:Paternity
Date Filed: 07/13/2011

07/11/2011Petition For Paternity

07/11/2011Letter to the Clerk

07/13/2011Summons Issued
07/13/2011Civil Cover Sheet
07/13/2011Copy/Copies of Letter from the Clerk to Petitioner
?????????

Southern Regional Jail Info

http://southernregionaljail.info/?BookingID=999023300

Probably a different person but seems to be a person ICA could identify with.

Great find! I checked the civil and criminal dockets today..now I have to add family court? :maddening: Why does the name sound familiar?

Quoting myself. :eek: This is why his name is familiar! There's a guy in my daughters class with the exact same name! Guess it's not him since he's half a dozen states away. And 14!

And so it begins..I tweeted the myorangeclerk link and hashtagged caseyanthony. This one just came up:

How many potential Fathers? CHRIS UMBERGER too? http://t.co/6fMzwgN Check out Paternity, and Civil. :-)

Won't post the poster since it's not MSM

Hey tweety bird....I mean strawberry!

You need to tweet them and have them talk to the gma Donna MacLean from mass. HER attny represented family against OJ.......so not some fly by night attny! Her son was the one killed in the car accident in 07 and BOY DID CAYLEE LOOK LIKE HIM!!!

Lenny said he is going to serve Casey next week with the lawsuit.

He said he is going to tell her lawyers they can accept the summons for her or he will just have his company go and find her. LOL LOL LOL

He said he is going to tell her lawyers they can accept the summons for her or he will just have his company go and find her. LOL LOL LOL

Now that I would pay to see!:floorlaugh:

Just an opinion on the family court petition.

If this is the "Casey Anthony" - and if the guy with the criminal record is the person seeking the paternity albeit in a different state, it would not surprise me in the least.

I always believed the reason Caylee's dad was a big secret was because of the following reasons:

1) He had/has a criminal record.

2) He was/is married.

3) He was/is hispanic (IIRC, the Anthonys had some issues with hispanics and I always felt that was one of the reasons they disliked Baez)

I don't believe Caylee's dad died in an accident.

OMG Cindy's chewing on that cud to beat all!! Nice new jeep, nice saw they were buying. Wish I could afford all that. Maybe if my daugher were to...naw...couldn't live with myself.

I don't know who is benefiting from people peering in on every detail of the Anthonys' lives and criticizing them. Let's take a lesson in dignity here and leave them be. This has not been easy nor fun for GA and CA. They are private citizens who need to get on with their lives.

Just out of curiosity, how do you put someone on ignore?

The more posts I read here about suits against KC, the more I keep singing the song by Culture Club "Karma Chameleon"......Karma Karma Karma Casey Chameleon !

Just an opinion on the family court petition.

If this is the "Casey Anthony" - and if the guy with the criminal record is the person seeking the paternity albeit in a different state, it would not surprise me in the least.

I always believed the reason Caylee's dad was a big secret was because of the following reasons:

1) He had/has a criminal record.

2) He was/is married.

3) He was/is hispanic (IIRC, the Anthonys had some issues with hispanics and I always felt that was one of the reasons they disliked Baez)

I don't believe Caylee's dad died in an accident.

well this guy that filed the petition was a heroin dealer it seems,so...

http://bdtonline.com/local/x1535830862/Deputy-shooter-arrested-again

Suing her for what? Bodyguard fees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member