2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it still lists her.

08049710 - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

It does and I'm enjoying every last hour that I can look at that screen and see her still listed as an Inmate, the place she belongs. Could just sob.

You know, I've been thinking about all the Defense Team media hype that is going on out there about how unsafe ICA is going to be after she is released, and how they have to hide her away to keep her safe and have her heal - blah blah blah.

And because I am a logical thinker, I had to run through the possible future scenarios in my mind to see if the Defense thoughts really pass the "smell" test.

Epic fail! Baez in particular can't afford to "hide her away for months" - and his "best before" window to make mega bucks on his protege must actually be pretty small.

I mean seriously - it' s pretty easy to make an anonymous threats of physical violence and describe violent acts....when you are doing it by email, from a site that would take a lot of detective work to find you. But what is that really? A serious threat? I don't think so.

So this kind of talk is just an opportunity to try to turn the tide of disgust for their client and pave the way to that "golden egg" they have been waiting for.
But give it a month, two months and life moves on - other children are murdered - focuses will be turned elsewhere.

I hope Baez isn't thinking that is three months, six months, or whatever I will have softened my view that this woman is a psychopath, a habitual liar and a murderer of her own child? That I would have more tolerance to read or hear her story?

In your dreams Baez, in your dreams Defense Team! I know enough about this woman that I will ever need to know - and a nice feel good scripted interview won't cut any ice with me at all! If I never saw her face or heard about her again? Now THAT would work!

Just rushing by.

KC must still be in jail, saw footage this morning that showed and said "fellow inmates putting up a barrier wall for KC's safe exit from OC Jail". Yep, some rather large male inmates putting up the barriers. Guess they are happy to be outside but ticked about the cause. That was from The Today Show, yes I know ABC, but I don't have cable. I am sure today's little segment is online by now, but not worth watching really.

Jury selection. I know it needs improvement, but I have been through heck in my area. I never get selected as I work for defense attorneys, but oh my. We need a thread to discuss our personal jury experiences. I get called every 3 years I think it is, that is how it works here. There are homeless stinky bums, crazy people, drunk people and currently drinking, people that are NOT CITIZENS!!!! Yes, not citizens but have a home, more than I have, must have a driver's license or ability to vote to be called. Huh? There is a glitch in that alone. More stories but only if we are allowed a thread. It also depends on the mental abilities of each attorney, if they don't ask the right questions due to lack of experience or just plain inability then you are stuck with some crazy people for jury duty.

LOL, LG. I love your Baez media rant. He still shot himself in the foot. First there are taxes, second there is a wife waiting until he is rich to make some decisions and some children. Third, this little blast will retaliate big time. He can't carry a case himself, he has made enemies of some in the field with this case and obviously previous to it. His golden ticket is temporary, and we know how he handles money and bikinis. :innocent:

I wish Mallory wasn't marrying LA. I wish she had the strength to run like the wind from all the dysfunction. JMHO

I disagree. LA didn't kill anybody. I wish them well, and hope they can live happy and productive lives from this point on.

I disagree. LA didn't kill anybody. I wish them well, and hope they can live happy and productive lives from this point on.

I know that LA didn't kill anyone, but he grew up smack dab in the middle of a very dysfunctional family. The only hope for LA is to move far away and start a new life, with his own values. I hope he has gotten some counseling.

At the memorial when he said what he did regarding CMA, it showed an unhealthy bond. JMHO

I wish them the best, too!

Oh my, I think Cindy will opt for the steam cleaner myself:waitasec:

:floorlaugh::great:

OT: I wish my nieces would register at Bed Bath and Beyond - they all went to The Pottery Barn and Williams-Sonoma.
Four weddings this year -I could use :twocents:.

Yeah, I'm sure it's theirs. The Security Camera and Grab 'N Go 3 Day Emergency Kit are dead giveaways (scroll to bottom of registry list to see)! So it seems their wedding is Oct 1.

They better hire some security or their wedding will be ruined by the paparazzi looking for FCA and CA. :(

From my perspective, Lee and Mallory are a perfect fit.

Lee
If you read Lee's deposition (with Ashton and Baez present) it is entirely straight forward about the night of the 16th. On the stand there was clearly a disconnect from his deposition. Even Jeff Ashton wondered what the deal was with Lee on the witness stand -- the emotion; ambiguity; etc

Mallory
She is engaged to a man accused of being an incestuous sexual pervert. As a witness in a child murder case, she testifies on behalf of this "amazing" person --the very one who made this claim?

Sounds to me a match made in ... well made somewhere.

Who on earth needs a $600 laundry basket? Or $350 kitchen garbage can?

I do wish them well.

(But put me down for the $9.99 measuring spoons).

I do wish them well.

Psst...$2.99 at Walmart. :twocents: :floorlaugh:

$1.00 at Dollar Tree.

I do wish them well.

They must expect to have some wealthy relatives. :innocent:

.I can't see CA spending $600 for a laundry basket no matter how much money she has.

I personally believe that Lee is the most sneaky of the family (after FCA of course). He has blown kissies, said 'I love you' and given testimony that directly called his parents version into question.

He refused to talk to the SA, met with the DT and tailored his testimony to do max damage to GA (who he knew was under the wheels of the bus).

He is the only one that FCA is considering meeting up with after her release.
He gave far too much info about grannys dog on the stand (recall the ice-cold comment) for it to be truth, and I have no doubt that it was HE who ran to the DT with the pet burial tales, complete with duct tape.

I have no time for Lee, along with the rest of that family, oh and the cost of those gifts for a fairly small (and living off the State) family, suggests he's hoping his sis helps him out with some of those interview funds. (okay, gonna stop now, because this portion was just petty)

The wedding registry.

We don't even know if it really is Lee and Mallory's. Anyone can type that stuff in on the internet.

If it is, perhaps, I know I should not say this, but perhaps Mallory is a Cindy/Casey Jr.? It makes sense, we all first go for what we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax