2011.07.11 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's hilarious about Juror #11 and the others is that they FORGOT that CASEY ANTHONY lied all the time. So everything she LIED about they just disregarded. It was like George Anthony was on trial not CASEY ANTHONY. Is that not BIZARRE or what.
I mean these people were in la la land. They deserve all of the anguish they get.

Does anyone know what would happen if one or more of the Jurors came out and said they were bullied into voting not guilty?

You know..I have no sympathy for this. Were deliberations held at the bike racks? These are adults we're talking about. Accept this verdict or you're not a constitutionalist...Absolutely. Because the jury so revered the 6th amendment.

OMG!

Mason is so sickening! How dare he say the things he is saying.

CM is making all defense lawyers evil and hated now, BIG TIME!!! How many innocent people will be falsely jailed in the future because of these irrational inflammatory statements? CM and JB are destroying the court and law balance of the legal system. They are more morally corrupt then I thought any court official ever could be!!!

PUT THEM IN JAIL SOMEHOW!!!!

Bernie: this juror - is conscientious, took 400 pages of notes

The more they talk the worse they sound. This guy is up there with #3. He's trying to sound smart and he sounds dumber by the second. Anyone that likes ICA and thinks she's a good mother really shouldn't reproduce. I'd hate the see their definition of a bad mother.

Does CM still not know the facts of this case or is he outright lying? "The third piece of duct tape was found x number of feet away from the body." CM really, really steams me. He is so bad because he misrepresents the real facts and then blusters his indignaciation at the real truth.

I agree. He is crude, rude, and very insulting! He offends me.

Juror #11 - Big old gym teacher, but too afraid to show his face. He doesn't impress me, and doesn't seem as intelligent as he would like us to believe.

*I was very sleepy and staying awake to watch this. I am so mad now that I may not even be able to sleep tonight.

MOO, MOO, & MOO!

Did it occur to them that GA was angry because he was accused of molesting his daughter and a c/o and both were LIES. Did they miss the part that ICA LIES CONSTANTLY. Did they miss the part that ICA had the car for 31 DAYS and wasn't seen by her family during that time? And he doesn't KNOW if CA LIED? SERIOUSLY? It was PROVEN. There was NO doubt on that one.

I can only assume that Ms. Drane-Burdick, Mr. Ashton, and Mr. George are all pouring themselves, good, long, stiff drinks right about now, assuming they're hearing this news tonight. I know I am.

This is where Greta HAD to say what about the PROOF she was at work when the search(s) were made!! But she did NOT! Totally useless interviewer.

Can not believe she did not ask him..wow!They all should really stay off TV.This is why the world is mad at these people!!

Who goes from seeing the 'win her over with chloroform' graphic to looking up how+to+make+chloroform???????????? Seriously?

CM is making all defense lawyers evil and hated now, BIG TIME!!! How many innocent people will be falsely jailed in the future because of these irrational inflammatory statements? CM and JB are destroying the court and law balance of the legal system. They are more morally corrupt then I thought any court official ever could be!!!

PUT THEM IN JAIL SOMEHOW!!!!

Good thing they weren't around when Susan Smith was on trial. They would have had everyone believing she was only taking the boys out for a moonlight swim when the car 'accidentally' rolled into the lake.

I can only assume that Ms. Drane-Burdick, Mr. Ashton, and Mr. George are all pouring themselves, good, long, stiff drinks right about now, assuming they're hearing this news tonight. I know I am.

They should all sleep well at night knowing no matter what they said, did, proved, etc. wouldn't have mattered. They could never have won this case with the makeup of this jury. It was lost before they even started.

Bernie "blown away" by the outrage--"foreman did a GREAT job" from what he heard him say.

Jim Hammer--"He was very impressive".

She looked at a chloroform cartoon and then the next day she typed into google " How to make chloroform"? Does that make sense and seem reasonable to anyone?

Jim Hammer: if u can hide t body long enough, u might get away w/murder

Female Panelist: his take on t chloroform, was exact take i was saying; was never impressed w/t chloroform evidence; can't say this jury did not examine from every perspective

Ted Wms: (Well, Ted is freaking out; nearly screaming-Yikes!)---the juror was very impressive, must respect that decision...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay