2011.07.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I heard she couldn't take the 5th on a civil trial. Since she was acquitted, and she would not be incriminating herself in a crime? IDK. Help?

She was found guilty on the 4 lying to LE counts. She can appeal those so she can take the 5th.
That's my understanding from reading thru' the lawyers' thread.
And John Morgan said as much in the video on his website.

OMG, Rusty Yates doesn't believe the SA proved their case beyond a reasonable doubt!!!

I've been sick for two days and I've had enough. I going to watch an episode of "DogTown" to relax, then
:eek:fftobed:

see y'all in the AM.

Roseanne Barr next on Joy Behar

(and that nearly killed me to type - two of my most favoriteist people on earth...)

You would think that the person who sold the A's that Jeep would have told them that Blood Red is really not a good color for you folks? I do have some red rum that is that color. I bought it in St. Maarten. jmo

Joy Behar on now discussing "Casey's admirers".......with Dr. Bethany Marshall.

LOL, they were at home depot buying a chainsaw...welcome home gift for KC. Guess he didn't see that video. :woohoo:

So I guess all the death threat offenders rarely shop at Home Depot, because GA wandered across the parking lot AWAY from their "shiny new vehicle" for no apparent reason....wasn't he supposed to be scared for his life?

And I would have thought CA would have immediately locked herself in the vehicle in an attempt to avoid the media and protect herself from all those who were threatening...but instead she stood beside the open passenger door waiting on GA while he took a little stroll in the parking lot?

:waitasec:

I missed the end, what with Wicked Attraction and all..I thought earlier he said Dr. Krop was coming back tomorrow?

I may have missed a bit as well - he said something about a panel? talking about the effects of prison on those Poor Unfortunate Souls

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4rrxfyfhuw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4rrxfyfhuw[/ame]

Isn't that license plate on the new Jeep?

Why yes it is.............calling all cars, calling all cars, we have a blood red SUV with the license plate REDRUM666............calling all cars..........

So I guess all the death threat offenders rarely shop at Home Depot, because GA wandered across the parking lot AWAY from their "shiny new vehicle" for no apparent reason....wasn't he supposed to be scared for his life?

And I would have thought CA would have immediately locked herself in the vehicle in an attempt to avoid the media and protect herself from all those who were threatening...but instead she stood beside the open passenger door waiting on GA while he took a little stroll in the parking lot?

Another thing is the bold color of the vehicle for persons who allegedly are receiving death threats. Could it be more conspicuous?

Blood red jeep and murder spelled backwards...now that's scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire