2011.07.15 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB and CM also stated after the verdict that Casey is basically emotionally worn out, hasn't had time to grieve, etc. so it is no shock that today Greene addressed the same issue with this Judge.

Being found innocent of murder always wears me out. :banghead:

I love how KC's lawyer actually thinks anyone is going to believe she's "emotionally worn out" from her murder trial. Come on now. She wasn't even emotionally worn out after killing her little girl. The Pinellas 12 might believe that but I sure don't!

It just occurred to me that during DCS's interview with Joy Behar she continuously referred to KC in the past tense! I guess she has already washed her hands of her and moved on!

I think any DT member who says they will give KC a place to stay is full of it! IMO!!!

It's hard for me to watch HLN these days bc they plaster KC everywhere. I truly wish they'd take all her pictures down and replace them with Caylee Marie. Bc we all know that's exactly what KC wants to see, her image all over the tv.. ugggh

I took a look at the Notice of Appeal today and saw that DCS's name was not noted on the appeal. I'm not sure what, if anything, that means.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28561279/detail.html

Shhhh. LG. They'll want to send her to Canada.

W - H - A - T??????

LG dialling Ottawa and the Dept of Immigration and the Border Guards - closed and after hours be damned!!!

Contacting the local spammer to hit the send button.....

Jane and Mike on HLN are getting some serious wrinkles between their eyes from sitting out there in that sun for weeks on end...

Yes! I didn't really notice how tan JVM was today until someone pointed it out! I usually put the TV on and work on other things only stopping to watch the TV when something peaks my interest.

I'm also thinking that it won't be hard for reporters or PIs to figure out where she goes after she gets out ... even with juggling the dates or times around ... We're talking about big money for pics or any kind of news about her whereabouts ...

Aren't they allowing press into the jail for a press conference ? I read that somewhere ... that a handfull of reporters will allowed in to a special area and will be in lock down until KC is released ...

It wasn't clear if only the lawyers would be talking or if KC would be ... but I'm thinking probably Mason and Baez answering a few questions with non-answers ... and KC just standing there looking pathetic and "emotionally unstable" ... :rolleyes:

I have a hard time believing that Casey Anthony doesn't want a fabulous fanfare for her departure from Orange County jail. Think of those "grand entrances" of Hollywood stars or on the Great White Way: Casey wants her time in the spotlight. I can see her stepping up to a bank of media mikes to say: "I am innocent. I loved that child and never would have done anything to hurt her."

Then, in the overly-dramatic style of Susan Hayward, Ms. Anthony will don oversized sunglasses, whip a long scarf over her face and head, and do the "princess" prance that she perfected during the trial as she exits to the awaiting procession of darkened vehicles that will whisk her out of harm's way. jmho

What struck me was the "hasn't had time to grieve" part. :banghead:

Where's the sympathy? :waitasec: Just because she killed the "little snot nose" (forgive me, Caylee) doesn't mean she's not grieving for her.

Please no one hate me for calling my little granddaughter "Booger head." I say it with affection.

I just went out to our local drug store and checked out the magazine rack - two had articles about ICA - the national enquirer and the Globe - whatever that is. Both had pretty unflattering pics of her on the front page...

not that anyone can see them unless they flip the papers back the right way around......

Another sensational rag similar to NE. Maybe even more sleazy :blushing:

OMG - she had 31 days + 3 years of solitary confinement - an hour a day - what else did she have to do in there?

If you can't grieve when you are by yourself day in and day out for three years then who's trying to zoom who here?

Maybe that's what's making me brain dead about all this post verdict stuff - who actually thinks we are buying this rubbish they are all spewing!! I mean - come on!

You know those Charlie Brown cartoons when the adults are talking? Wha wha wha wha wha - I can't even get annoyed anymore....And that's really unusual because darned nearly anything can get me annoyed usually :waitasec:

I have a hard time believing that Casey Anthony doesn't want a fabulous fanfare for her departure from Orange County jail. Think of those "grand entrances" of Hollywood stars or on the Great White Way: Casey wants her time in the spotlight. I can see her stepping up to a bank of media mikes to say: "I am innocent. I loved that child and never would have done anything to hurt her."

Then, in the overly-dramatic style of Susan Hayward, Ms. Anthony will don oversized sunglasses, whip a long scarf over her face and head, and do the "princess" prance that she perfected during the trial as she exits to the awaiting procession of darkened vehicles that will whisk her out of harm's way. jmho

Hopefully she will add Garbo's old line - I just vant to be alone....and mean it.

HLN really needs to talk about this more.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd5IMjl0ijs"]‪I've Got A Question For You‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

So..........
The trash mags are gauging her worth to them, before they make an offer.
Hope nothing sells, fingers crossed.

IMO

JVM now discussing the alleged comment by GA that Casey isn't welcome to go home.......now retracted. Unconditional love for Casey?

Snippet from CM on JVM...

"ICA is with no money, no home, no family and no place to go and the only family she has is the DT. Her family... how many times did they testify against her in a death penalty case? Forget about all the rest of it. They didn't have to do that..."

I guess he forgot it was the DT that called her family to the stand a gazillion times and that they are the ones that pitted them against her with all the sexual abuse crap.

Oh lordy! :loser:She's like the kid that killed her parents and then pleads for mercy because she's an orphan.

"ICA is with no money, no home, no family and no place to go and the only family she has is the DT. Her family... how many times did they testify against her in a death penalty case? Forget about all the rest of it. They didn't have to do that..."

I guess he forgot it was the DT that called her family to the stand a gazillion times and that they are the ones that pitted them against her with all the sexual abuse crap.

Oh lordy! :loser:She's like the kid that killed her parents and then pleads for mercy because she's an orphan.

Lizzy Borden...who btw also got away with murder:waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

Nancy Grace on now.......showing more jailhouse video......."the final chapter in our three part series: Tot Mom Uncensored".

Me too ... I wish they would stop saying that !! She was "so over" Caylee the minute she through her in the swamp and showed it during the 31 days ... and any attempt at saying "ugly coping" or what ever other descriptors the DT uses are just insulting and inflammatory ... the public didn't believe it in trial and certainly doesn't believe it now so they should DROP IT !! :banghead:

She's had 3 years in jail, 23 hours a day in her cell, to think about Caylee, grieve her loss, but chose to feel sorry for herself, and think about her commissary orders, passing notes, what's she'll wear to her next court date, how she'll do her hair, etc. ... I'm sure she spent plenty of time coming up with new lies and tricks for her DT to try out too ... pretty much her thoughts were all about her as it seems they always have been ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79