2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that 3.00 am flight somewhat believable. Taking off at nite without filing a flight plan, especially if it was going to be long trip, sounds extremely irresponsible for a pilot unless that was an ulterior motive for it. It was a small plane,single engine turbo prop if I recall correctly, not like an expensive executive type jet, which also makes sense since JB is not rolling in dough yet, considering that cheapest head set he bought at the airport.
And keeping the lights off would make it harder to read the N number.

I dont think the small planes have to file a flight plan!

She lived what she learned.
Most loving grandparents don't profit
off their grandchild's death
Lying and stealing was second nature in that family.
CA tried to take her own mother's house from her.
She built a wedge between her mother and her brother.
She told her mother if she pressed charges against KC she'd
never speak to her again.
Now her mother isn't "allowed"to discuss KC in her prescence.
They disgust me.
Caylee didn't stand a chance in that pressure cooker.

I don't agree totally with 'she lived what she learned'. Imo, she was to a large extent born the way she is and this was exacerbated by her environment

No, most loving grandparents don't imagine they'll ever try to profit from their grandchild's death. Some never try to profit that way. Others do, although they usually try to do so in a way that won't reflect badly upon them in their own and other's eyes. Nevertheless, the media relies upon people telling/selling their tragic stories, doesn't it. And there's no shortage of takers. GA and CA doubtless rationalised and justified their motives when the money was pouring in during the Search. Additionally, they were very probably clinging to denial as far as Caylee's disappearance was concerned. Afterwards, during the 3 years leading up to the trial, they were probably of the belief their daughter would be accorded the death-penalty and would have been advised large amounts of money would be required to fund appeals -- so again, rationalisation and justification (remembering we ALL rationalise and justify, all the time, in matters great and small)

Now, KC is free. No LWOP, no death penalty. Shock to everyone, including CA and GA, no doubt. Shock even to the DT, as evidenced by the fact they tried at the last minute to build an escape clause via the urgent necessity to have their client psychiatrically assessed. So sure, if CA finds a publisher for the book she's alleged to have been writing all through the trial, it will be profit clear and simple on the back of her grandchild's murder

I know nothing of your claim that CA tried to take her mother's house from her - I don't know the circumstances or anything about it. Children robbing their own parents is reasonably common within society though. Not nice, but happens quite a bit. Many people are greedy and ruthless

However, most would understand why CA would insist her mother not press charges against KC in light of the circumstances - same with insisting her mother not speak to the media. CA's far from being the most controlling individual I've known and/or heard about though. Life's full of them

To sum up and as JA reportedly stated, the Anthonys are no more or less dysfunctional than the average family, with the exception imo, of KC

What my post attempted to convey was this: it's fine for us to sit here criticising CA and GA from behind our screens. It wasn't our grandchild who was murdered. It wasn't our daughter who was accused of that crime. It isn't us being exposed to the media spotlight - everything we say, do and wear as we fight to save the life of our daughter in the aftermath of the murder of a grandchild we virtually raised

If it were you or I or any of us here in that position, we'd doubtless be criticised and reviled also. Because under pressure of fear, grief, shock, shame, etc., we'd undoubtedly make mistakes. We'd reveal aspects of ourselves that we usually control or conceal. We certainly wouldn't show ourselves at our best

The post to which you obviously object was not intended to condone the Anthony's actions. What it attempted to express is that the Anthonys are at best 'average'. They have their problems, as we all do. And that's all they had to work with. They didn't get a booster-pack of brains and coping-ability after Caylee was murdered. To that point, they'd been muddling through, trying their best in their own way, no doubt. Then they were hit by a nightmare that would unhinge most of us. So GA and CA, in extremis, allegedly tried to choke the truth out of KC

They were out of their minds at that point with grief and worry and she was reportedly 'declining' to provide them information

They'd hardly be the first parents to throttle a family member out of extreme provocation, would they ?

Maybe if they were Rhodes Scholars with IQ's of 145, they would have approached the situation differently throughout. Instead, with their average intelligence, they handled things as they did. But they didn't kill anyone. They didn't rob a bank. They made mistakes because that's what average people do under those sorts of circumstances and when their grandchild is missing/murdered and their parents have been robbed and are facing expulsion from care-homes and their daughter has been accused of her child's murder

There are no manuals to help the average person under those circumstances. Yet there are hundreds, thousands of examples of basically decent people twisting the truth and lying barefaced, in order their child will evade imprisonment, capture, death penalty, etc. That's the human condition. We go into seige mode, most of us - we revert to atavistic survival mode. And sure, it's not pretty. But it's human

Anyway, I suspect most people who've observed the Anthony family during the past 3-plus years have said, at some point, ' Thank God none of this happened to my family '

TO SAILOR:

Did you really see CA showing her deposition video at the home depot?

I am afraid what FCA is capable of doing to another human being she comes in contact with. It is quite obvious that she has no qualms about playing fast and loose with the truth. She lies, cheats and steals and it has been proven in a court of law. FCA is capable of having another child. I fear for that child.JMO.

I really do not think she is a real threat to the average person, I would not fear for my life, but she is a scammer, and a user!! She will lie cheat steel anything in order not to work, and really she will have a hard time finding any job, she might have to work the streets.

It isnt about the power she may have over you or any of us. Unless someone mistakenly trusts her I doubt they will fall prey and become another one of her victims she throws under the bus faster than a kid throwing rocks across the water in a lake.

It is about the power she had over the most vulnerable. The small and defenseless child she murdered who never stood a chance.

How many child murderers have walked away with murder? Were they women? I know that women aren't held accountable as much as a father is who murders their child. What mother got away with it? You mean the tiny minority of them who were found mentally ill? What does sex offenders have to do with this case? This WAS A murder of a child who had duct tape applied to her face and hair.

IMO, if the same set of circumstances had happened and Caylee's father was on tria and had the same CE facts enteredl we wouldn't even be having this discussion because he wouldn't be going scott free to begin with.

It gives credence to: "I brought you into this world and "I" can take you out." :mad:This case is a perfect example of that.

IMO

I really understand where you are coming from and I was just saying that there is a lot more evil in this world then a person acquitted of being a murderer. We should all be aware of the dark that lurks.

I saw CA chomping on her cud the other day at home depot and was sharing the video of her deposition and my coworker asked me if she smoked. Does she? I've never seen anyone chomp gum that hard. Unbelievable.

AND I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THAT NO ONE KNOWS WHERE FCA IS. For pete's sakes people - it's 2011, we have technology - where is she?

Better yet - why do I care?? Oh well, at least I've got the toilet scrubbed today. Still tired from watching last night.

FWIW I don't think CA smokes simply because when Caylee was first "missing" generous folks from all over sent stuffed animals and the A family threw them in the curbside trash. (Yes, people were going through their trash) CA explained that the reson all these things were thrown away was because they smelled like smoke. Who knows...they also threw away fresh flower arrangements that were sent, I doubt they smelled like smoke.
The gum chewing???? Bad manners!

OMG ...I just put on my beloved ID channel and they are going a show on FCA ACCKKK!
I do not and am not watching this ..looks like they are talking to jurors ..what a freakin JOKE ..
THEY LET HER GO !
Why anyone would want to listen to anything they have to say is betond me
I wish one of them would tell the TRUTH and just say
'Look we were sick of it and wanted OUT ...we had interviews to sell afterall"

I don't think TMZ is reporting she's in Ohio...
From the article:

It may well be that Casey did not get on the Ohio-bound jet this AM (an airport official says the plane was carrying golfers) but the drill will be the same pretty much anywhere she goes -- if there's a real threat, cops will provide protection ... whether they think she killed her child or not.

Thanks, just thought I would share guys, sorry if I skimmed!

REMINDER:

1) We don't "sleuth" members here. Don't even ask who they might be. If they want to disclose and break their own anonymity that's their business and not anyone else's.

2) We need to end the name calling, name variations and player bashing. I know you're frustrated. I'm frustrated. But we aren't going to allow KC's release to bring down the integrity of the forum.

This post lands at random.

:tyou:

Carry on!

I would be proud to be kin to the Pros...Nancy G..not so much.

I think she is in her hometown or not far from it, in a halfway house, her dream team are not going to foot the bill for hotel food clothes hair etc, is there not halfway homes in the States like here in Canada that they can go to, till they get on their feet, or not, either way I do not see any of them footing any more bills from her, I think from now on it will be cash up front!

Baez will take care of her Ontario. And she is not in her home town - that is inconceivable to me and anyone who cares about her well being.

KC is going to make some money off this and they will do it in a way where her money will be protected by way of Baez I would imagine. Everyone thinks the lawsuits will drain her - they won't - Baez will be in on them and the money will be channeled through him;

LOL i know yesterday they were on TV saying we will be here all night!!
what do u think happend?

I have no idea. I mean, we know they were there- we've seen replays of JVM there a gazillion times today. Even Jim Lichtenstein had a UStream site up and running.

I've requested to start a new thread but I haven't heard back from the mods. What do y'all think KC is doing today? I think she's in Orlando, dying and cutting her hair. Possibly getting colored contacts. Possibly drinking champagne.

I had days to get over the reality that Casey would be released.That said, it really didn't bother me that much.However,the celebrity atmosphere did bother me. I thought Casey would be secretly whisked out, behind closed doors, at a time no one anticipated. What was I thinking. Casey & team wanted to give the public a little glimpse to keep their attention. They want to instill in the public, that Casey Anthony is indeed a celebrity. My wish that the media will slack off the attn. KC gets is a fantasy. Casey & team will not allow this. We will continue to receive little glimpses of her to keep this alive in the media, until such time, Casey is ready to give an interview. As I said, her release did not bother me that much. It's the celebrity status and the money she might make as a result that bothers me. It will be totally disgusting if the public allows Casey Anthony to become a wealthy woman off this tragedy. Totally disgusting! Jeff Ashton was right. The best way to get back at Casey is to turn your back on her.

I so agree with this post.....I really, really did not think that they would release her as had been projected, just after midnight in Orlando, but, you are right.....it is all about the publicity. If anyone here hasn't watched the WFTV forum of journalists and Bill Shaeffer it is a much needed watch. There was a woman journalist who spoke about how Baez and the A's just could NOT stay out of the media, sorry I can't remember her name, but she was spot on, imo. Bill Shaeffer was great. I also agree with my heroes Jeff Ashton and Yuri M. turn your backs on the murderer that she is, the spectacle that went down just after midnight proves that the DT and FCA are allllll about the media. :rocker:

OMG ...I just put on my beloved ID channel and they are going a show on FCA ACCKKK!
I do not and am not watching this ..looks like they are talking to jurors ..what a freakin JOKE ..
THEY LET HER GO !
Why anyone would want to listen to anything they have to say is betond me
I wish one of them would tell the TRUTH and just say
'Look we were sick of it and wanted OUT ...we had interviews to sell afterall"

I really can't listen to them especially the male juror who is next to obnoxious.

I can go online, and I live in a big city and within a mile of me there are hundreds of people who have molested children. Casey Anthony does not have any power over me and to let her would be absurd. Yes, you think she killed a baby and some people do not, I mean do you really not realize how many people have killed others and children and walk free today? Its the unseen evil I am worried about, anyone following that story about the Jewish boy who was just murdered in NY?

i have a little one, believe me I know about unseen evil and being an over-protective parent... sadly my husband and I are the only parents in the neighborhood who really watch our kid while other kids run wild without a care in the world (that's another story though)..... (off topic, we once had two 4 year-old "friends" of our daughter show up at our house asking if they could swim in our pool, no parents in sight, WTH?) FCA has no power over me either..... if anything, maybe FCA's case will now be a blueprint for mothers who want to rid themselves of their children as well... It's easy when you think about it - just place the body somewhere where it wont be found for 6 months and all the evidence will just go away (and dont forget to party it up as well....)

and yes, if FCA moved to the ChicagoLand area I would be scared for my daughter!

I really do not think she is a real threat to the average person, I would not fear for my life, but she is a scammer, and a user!! She will lie cheat steel anything in order not to work, and really she will have a hard time finding any job, she might have to work the streets.

I agree. I think she steals when she needs money (as in I have not worked at Universal for two years) but I think she killed in retaliation for a fight with mom, it started to build up for a few months, she searched for some ugly things, i think Caylee and her parents were in her crosshairs. Her parents escaped with their lives.

Unless pushed again, I doubt she would plan the murder of a bystander or store clerk. She was frustrated with family and solved her problems.

Now if she gets married and one day has had it with her husband. Look out man, run... just run

i have a little one, believe me I know about unseen evil and being an over-protective parent... sadly my husband and I are the only parents in the neighborhood who really watch our kid while other kids run wild without a care in the world (that's another story though)..... (off topic, we once had two 4 year-old "friends" of our daughter show up at our house asking if they could swim in our pool, no parents in sight, WTH?) FCA has no power over me either..... if anything, maybe FCA's case will now be a blueprint for mothers who want to rid themselves of their children as well... It's easy when you think about it - just place the body somewhere where it wont be found for 6 months and all the evidence will just go away (and dont forget to party it up as well....)

and yes, if FCA moved to the ChicagoLand area I would be scared for my daughter!

Oh, I totally agree. I just tend to look at this case as a warning for others who may see someone displaying characteristics as Casey and to get help for them before its to late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove