2011.07.20 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact that NG keeps someone over on Suburban drive in that muddy swamp, to keep this story focused where it should be, rather than who is going to get the first interview from her murderer.

There will be no posting of CM's phone number or address or suggesting that he be harassed in any way shape or form on this forum. And the name calling needs to end immediately.

I've been reviewing some posts that the mods pulled today in Caylee's forum and I have to say that I'm appalled. Let's remember who we are here please.

This post lands at random and has nothing to do with posts in this thread. I just want to get this thread going on the right track.
:tyou:

:saber:

Just poppin in to say hi! I'm on vaca with people who don't apparently watch HLN obsessively like me! Haven't seen FCA in the Outer Banks yet! Well, I'm off to watch Ghost Hunters apparently!!

Oh, I so know how THAT feels...apparently!lol See ya later. :seeya:

I think Taylor needs to prove he even met with her, first, before he starts quoting her. Mark E. is right, there should be a tape of her at the hotel, or the airport, etc...she should be on camera somewhere if she was in So Cal for a day or so...even if under a blanket...

When pressed for the name of the hotel he refused, saying he didn't want the hotel to be harrassed... duh ... let's see the in house video AL.

If this Al Taylor gets this interview and markets it outside of the US, does this possibly mean that any profits can be placed in off-shore accounts so that it's untouchable when all the legal/civil suits are beginning here in the US??

You have to wonder why AT did not tape this conversation. If he didn't get the deal he'd at least have the tape. jmo

I would think hotel security would have found out by now and word would have "leaked" out if Casey, Baez and company had checked in. Most likely it would have been late at night or very early AM with not much other activity going on and security would probably have noticed if a group of men is smuggling a woman into a room...JMO

Is this Al Taylor guy part of JB's plan to keep her name in the media also? It all sounds so unbelievable.

I don't think Kathi B. was saying the tip came from the defense...just that they had a tip, right? I mean lots of people are probably calling in tips. And she made it sound as though it was totally by chance that they ran into the group coming from the plane.

She said they had more than one anonymous calls telling them ICA was at CM's beach house at the pool.. that info was already being tweeted so it must have gone viral and people called in. Either that or JB team made the calls...

No.
When he was asked him who was with ICA he said "a minder" then went on to say "I'm not prepared to say if it was Baez or not"- why not?
this guy is full of it.
Birds of a feather and all that....

What is Al T's motivation for lying? Think the defense team put him up to it to get the interview?
I'm confused. And the cast of characters just gets more bizarre. (Malusca and Al T. now- it's like everyone is straight out of a movie)

Take in contrast the dollar amount spent on this trial and the news today about the court services being cut in SF. Amazing.

Just poppin in to say hi! I'm on vaca with people who don't apparently watch HLN obsessively like me! Haven't seen FCA in the Outer Banks yet! Well, I'm off to watch Ghost Hunters apparently!!

Hey Strawberry- I'm in Va. Beach! Hope you're enjoying the OBX!

She said they had more than one anonymous calls telling them ICA was at CM's beach house at the pool.. that info was already being tweeted so it must have gone viral and people called in. Either that or JB team made the calls...

If JB, etc. called in a tip, I don't think it would be to one of their homes...they knew media would come running, not to mention a busload of other people most likely...

I would think hotel security would have found out by now and word would have "leaked" out if Casey, Baez and company had checked in. Most likely it would have been late at night or very early AM with not much other activity going on and security would probably have noticed if a group of men is smuggling a woman into a room...JMO

However, if she has short blonde hair, a spray tan and is wearing a flowery summer dress, than she can walk around unnoticed. She could walk arm in arm with a man into the Hotel in Palm Springs and not be given a second look.

Using an airport airfield to perpetrate a hoax, could be a problem for Macaluso. At the very least he could be denied landing privileges. Maybe he will use the grief excuse. Like he did when he used client money. He claimed his father's death had caused him to be not in touch with his business.

Using an airport airfield to perpetrate a hoax, could be a problem for Macaluso. At the very least he could be denied landing privileges.

But if it was Casey, as Kathi believes, where is the hoax? It can't be against the law to say, no it wasn't her.

This is so difficult for me to say because I am such a huge fan but I thought Nancy Grace was rude to that last caller that asked about the sighting in California. I felt really bad for her when she was like "Oh I'm sorry for wasting your time.".

Nancy apologized to her and said that wasn't what she meant. She was not rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79