2011.07.20 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they did anything illegal just that it was a hoax. If someone where injured because of it there would be repercussions I'm sure. I don't think anyone can be charged for acting childish. But I do think they are stoking the fire by playing games. They have no intention of letting things die down, obviously. jmo

If it was a planned hoax, the Fla Bar association may think he is bringing his profession into disrepute... if people complain to them.

Ok I never thought there was someone I would be less interested in hearing from than Casey, until Dr. Drew said Bristol Palin...

If I could have one wish it would be that we (all WS'ers) could continue to dissect this case, find NEW proof, turn it over to the FEDS & have that <mod snip> put back where she belongs..........:behindbar:furious:. I can wish, can't I???

Do you all believe Al Taylor when he says FCA was really out there in CA?

No.
When he was asked him who was with ICA he said "a minder" then went on to say "I'm not prepared to say if it was Baez or not"- why not?
this guy is full of it.
Birds of a feather and all that....

I don't know if it was done for any particular reason other than that it could be. What I'd like to know is why WFTV was there ready with a camera, did they receive a tip?

I agree with the poster who said it could have been a dangerous thing to do. When I watched the video it occurred to me that if a person was able to film the Casey look-a-like, someone with a rifle would have been able to shoot her.
They recieved a tip that CFCA was at Cheney Mason's home. Since he lives in a gated community, they used the WFTV helicopter to fly over the home. The copter is lodged at the same airport when Malcuso's plane was located. There was no activity at the home, so they flew back to the airport when the hoax/ruse took place. If you need more info: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6929484#post6929484"]2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony - Page 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] see posts 124 and 131 which contains Kathi B.'s convo with NG regarding the incident. HTH!

We all know, by now, through media reports, who the monied players are.

I think Baez is on the bottom of this totem pole.

I don't think Kathi B. was saying the tip came from the defense...just that they had a tip, right? I mean lots of people are probably calling in tips. And she made it sound as though it was totally by chance that they ran into the group coming from the plane.

Just poppin in to say hi! I'm on vaca with people who don't apparently watch HLN obsessively like me! Haven't seen FCA in the Outer Banks yet! Well, I'm off to watch Ghost Hunters apparently!!

Someone needs to remind Al Taylor that KC didn't spend 3 years in jail for nothing. There were just a few convictions in there that warranted that time.

C'mom- if they're trying to hide her they don't run her off the plane when there's a helicopter overhead.
jmo

.helicopters fly over my house all the time - it's the mercy flight route.
I can hear them 2-3 minutes before I see them.
also on the route o Black hawks taking recruits to Ft. Drumm.
Those I can hear up to 5 minutes ahead and they shake the house. they are huge.

They recieved a tip that CFCA was at Cheney Mason's home. Since he lives in a gated community, they used the WFTV helicopter to fly over the home. The copter is lodged at the same airport when Malcuso's plane was located. There was no activity at the home, so they flew back to the airport when the hoax/ruse took place. If you need more info: 2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony - Page 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community see posts 124 and 131 which contains Kathi B.'s convo with NG regarding the incident. HTH!

So it would have been easy to call in the tip, knowing the news heli would likely come and check out Mason's and return quickly. So all they had to do was wait until they heard the helicopter returning and then run out of TM's plane, KNOWING the news people would be looking at that plane when they cam in to land.

ETA: and it would only make sense if she was indeed in Rancho Santa Fe, looking for a house with her blood money.

I was really hoping Casey would check herself in somewhere to give everyone ELSE a break from her for awhile. Not so .......... "Where's the check?!?". She's slime, pure slime. In a few years she'll be guest speaking on every tv tabloid, having spun her story so completely she'll seem like snow white. I can't understand how anyone in this day and age gets away with murder and is on the fast track to becoming a millionaire for it. The b' never did a hard day's work in her life. Even burying her own baby was too hard. She makes me so sick.

I think Taylor needs to prove he even met with her, first, before he starts quoting her. Mark E. is right, there should be a tape of her at the hotel, or the airport, etc...she should be on camera somewhere if she was in So Cal for a day or so...even if under a blanket...

I hope security ppl who work for those fancy schmancy hotels there, check out their surveillance videos... It'd crack me up for Baez to be caught on one, for the wifey & the rest of us to see.lol

Just poppin in to say hi! I'm on vaca with people who don't apparently watch HLN obsessively like me! Haven't seen FCA in the Outer Banks yet! Well, I'm off to watch Ghost Hunters apparently!!

Hey...you're near me... lol

I can't believe they are even giving this guy air time. What a freakin' waste.

I really don't think this is a waste at all, reason being, it brings to light who is fighting for dollars into the public arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79