DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GERALDO!!!!!! LOL!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

:floorlaugh:
AT repeating the same thing about Casey asking for the check upfront. He comments "as if he could trust her"........

:floorlaugh:

Can't trust her but supposedly is okay with paying her a million days knowing she's a pathological liar. :floorlaugh:

Mark E: i'm not buyin any of this

Al T: i'll take a LDT

Dr. Drew says he will be speaking with Al Taylor tonight as well.

He is on now and he just said that Geraldo is trying to outbid him for the first interview... apparently Geraldo called Al Taylor "sleazy" on his show and that irked him.

LOL. Geraldo is trying to kill his deal.

I'm glad he's being called out on this all being BS.

Mark E. saying Casey must be on camera somewhere if she really went to this meeting, either at hotel, or someplace...good point...

No ... But it was more than that ... They either wanted to distract WFTV by sending them to CM's pool while they pulled this ruse or set them up so they'd run into this on their return.

Given the DT members involved, Macaluso's plane, Medina and, Slabaugh's car there was some point to this silly stunt ... If not FICA - to have folks thinking FICA is back to distract from a true location?

Is payback so important that they'd pull this just to jerk WFTV?

I don't know if it was done for any particular reason other than that it could be. What I'd like to know is why WFTV was there ready with a camera, did they receive a tip?

I agree with the poster who said it could have been a dangerous thing to do. When I watched the video it occurred to me that if a person was able to film the Casey look-a-like, someone with a rifle would have been able to shoot her.

On NG show KB reported that Michelle Medina was at the airport and the car Macaluso left the airport in belongs to William Slabaugh, another JB associate.
They all thought it was a fun thing to do apparently....

Okay so can someone explain because I missed all that K Belich said? Did I hear her say Macaluso drove around the block with Slaubaugh? huh? :waitasec:

Mark E to Al T: will u speak to... and write a detailed account of what was said, what took place?
- ur not willing to give us concrete objective proof of what happened?

AT says he is not giving the name of the hotel where he met ICA, he doesn't want them to get 'harrassed'.....?

Do you all believe Al Taylor when he says FCA was really out there in CA?

Calling in tips to whom? Regarding what? Casey's location? She's allowed to be where ever she wants to be, her travel isn't restricted, so what is the point in calling in tips, and what would be illegal about it? I didn't see the clothes as being exactly what Casey wore the night before, the shirt was a different color and much shorter, the Airport Casey wore flop flops not sneakers, I couldn't tell if the jeans were different or not.

It may have been a hoax, or even a diversion, but it wasn't illegal. I can't figure out what Nancy wants Baez charged with.

I don't think they did anything illegal just that it was a hoax. If someone where injured because of it there would be repercussions I'm sure. I don't think anyone can be charged for acting childish. But I do think they are stoking the fire by playing games. They have no intention of letting things die down, obviously. jmo

Okay so can someone explain because I missed all that K Belich said? Did I hear her say Macaluso drove around the block with Slaubaugh? huh? :waitasec:

Yes, I heard her say that. Sounds like it was either ICA or an elaborately planned hoax on WFTV.

And, we should believe KC's parents...why? I'm a little fuzzy on the believing part having to do with credibility issues. jmo

Cindy swore under oath a PIC of Caylee was taken in early 07....when it was clearly taken a few months before she died. She did this to distance her or FCA from the shorts in the PIC because Caylee had them on when found.

If cindy said it, it just may be a lie. She misleads and deceives.

Mark E. is cracking me up...not believing a word of it...

Al T: i can't confirm about her appearance (or what she was wearing) cause i don't want anything to happen to her
-we expect to make money, it's a capitalistic society
-name of book is "Not Guilty," u don't like it, too bad

Epiph: Comedy shows this evening.

Al T: i hope i don't get snaked; i told her, i'm gonna sue u if u don't follow through; she (Casey) said go ahead, join t line

He just threatened to sue Casey.... for breaching a contract she never signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak