2011.07.20 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it really was a big hoax the DT better be careful. Jokes like that often don't end so funny. I don't want an innocent bystander killed because of their antics.

I would think hotel security would have found out by now and word would have "leaked" out if Casey, Baez and company had checked in. Most likely it would have been late at night or very early AM with not much other activity going on and security would probably have noticed if a group of men is smuggling a woman into a room...JMO

Especially with a towel over her head

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

But if it was Casey, as Kathi believes, where is the hoax? It can't be against the law to say, no it wasn't her.

Well I think Baez had better fess up then, because he pinned this hoax on Macaluso. And if they go after Macaluso then Baez is shown to have told a lie.

If JB, etc. called in a tip, I don't think it would be to one of their homes...they knew media would come running, not to mention a busload of other people most likely...

What you are saying makes sense in a normal world but we all know nothing in this case has been normal. The newscrew would not have paid attention to alleged sighting anywhere else. CM's home was a possibility as to where she might be. It's a gated community their home was never in any danger of an invasion of people/protesters, etc. jmo

Is anyone surprised she hasn't done her big IV yet? I wonder if the offers just aren't coming in like they expected or the money just isn't what they wanted.

How is all this sleezy hype, Al Taylor, the sightings hoax etc making us want to see fca in an interview? I think they should have gone with the out of sight, rehab bit, then with a repentant fca. I might have bought into that. All this other stuff is unprofessional to me. what is wrong with this whole dt

The news on her in the mainstream has died down quite a bit. She gets a minute her and there on the entertainment shows and that's about it. Even the HLN shows are covering her and other topics now. The window will close.

Is anyone surprised she hasn't done her big IV yet? I wonder if the offers just aren't coming in like they expected or the money just isn't what they wanted.

nope, i'm not. it would be really stupid of her to do an interview with pending lawsuits against her. i'm not even entirely sure she is going to do an interview period

If this Al Taylor gets this interview and markets it outside of the US, does this possibly mean that any profits can be placed in off-shore accounts so that it's untouchable when all the legal/civil suits are beginning here in the US??

I'm sure that off-shore accounts and dummy corporations have been set up a LONG time ago to protect everyone's money and interests.
That was done IMO with the first installment of ABC money.

I did find this interesting though that this guy called out Geraldo as trying to sweep this out from underneath him.
Sounded to me as though they were going to include GR in the interview some how?
But, Geraldo is still chomping at the bit to gets his hands on this all to himself.
Course, he has to be somewhat crafty in doing so now with the media being put on warning.

Baez may have bit the "hand that was feeding him", and, even though I don't think that GR has all that much clout, he certainly would be privy to some inside information to keep him on Baez's string for 3yrs.

The next few weeks are going to be interesting to see who starts dropping dimes on who first.

She is waiting her traditional 31 days before someone else makes her mind up for her.

Interesting the only person heard from is AT. If there were others, one would think some type of info would be leaked by now.

:waitasec:

Well I think Baez had better fess up then, because he pinned this hoax on Macaluso. And if they go after Macaluso then Baez is shown to have told a lie.

BBM

Whaaaatttttt?

Jose Baez lie??????

An upstanding, high-respected........okay I won't go there

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I never condone violence or threats. NO.

But Mason needs to shut up. He threatened he had a gun on the night Casey was released. I'm ready and packing. Well where was he I didn't see him that night. He gave the media the finger. Just yesterday he made comments of feigned shock and superiority when the Prosecution was wrongly accused of hiding information from the defense. Well that is exactly what the defense did, they played dirty the whole trial with their leading questions and not following court orders and rules of protocol.

When in fact he knew the information was given to the defense so another lie to add to the pile.

People are no better than him when they do these things. Just like this hoax. They are psyching people up. And ultimately I fear someone is going to get hurt, you cannot continue to upset people. I fear someone will hurt someone. And guess what that person will be found guilty...

There is too much shady going on. I really want to know about the witness tampering and whether or not this trial by ambush is going to hit Baez. I want to hear from all of the jurors.

Baez has no right as a defense attorney to be acting like a talent agent now. It is all about making a name and $$$. He has crossed the line ethically.

But how can we not respect and love a man so devoted to the constituion that he toasts to it in full view of America right after the verdict?

Using an airport airfield to perpetrate a hoax, could be a problem for Macaluso. At the very least he could be denied landing privileges. Maybe he will use the grief excuse. Like he did when he used client money. He claimed his father's death had caused him to be not in touch with his business.

The grief excuse is getting a lot of mileage these days, isn't it? As one who has been all too familiar with grief in my lifetime, I never used it to get away with any type of inappropriate behavior. I never used it as an excuse not to be able to work or earn a living. I never once found it to be a convenience - for anything. I must have missed the all the benefits.

It's really just HLN that is humoring this Taylor man, and they don't have a huge audience share as a rule. I imagine the ratings are sliding back down toward pre-trial levels on a daily basis.

Funny, but when AT said KC said, "Where's my check".....it sounded just like something she would say. If she talks to interviewers the way she talks to her parents they may not want to interview her.

I do not understand how JB can file an appeal and then actively try to get her an interview. It's like a slap in the face to the judge in her civil case. They're using the court system to make money off of her. File an appeal to keep her from giving a deposition. Claims to the court for protective order because she is exhausted from 3 years in prison, she's out two days and they are trying to broker deals all over the place. So much for the mental facility so she can heal....Where's my check....show me the money.

How do they get away with this? I don't get it. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member