2011.07.22-25 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I get this right? FCA needs therapy? Baez is seeking out getting her help..for free? Her type is a dime a dozen. What therapist would give her free treatment?

Baez is seeking out a stylist for her to receive a celebrity make-over for free. You have got to be kidding me!!! FGS, what is wrong with people in this country?

Is he her agent? Golly, he led everyone to think he did all this for free. We know better. He sees no reason to report back to the law firm because he fashions himself as a Legal Analyst and is NY wanting the position. Did I hear that right?

Honestly, I don't see much difference in Baez and FCA. They are both narcissists, seeking fame and fortune. Both are immature and both feel entitled. Is this country really going to reward these two sickening individuals for horrid behavior and destroying the life of a baby? What Baez did and said in court should not go unnoticed and swept under the carpet. Not one analyst is willing to defile him for it either. Because his side won, he is a hero of sorts? This is so sick.

This behavior by the media who want to give money for an opportunity to speak to a baby killer and the family who supported her is beyond my comprehension. When and if this happens, I will know we have truly lost this country...:(

Yes, Jose is her "agent" <modsnip> ... wheeling and dealing ... scheming and scamming ...
Any shrink that he's able to get will be interested in one thing ... what they will get out of the deal ... perhaps their own book ? Interviews ? IMO

As far as Jose's future ... he may think he's worthy of a legal analyst position, putting aside the fact that he doesn't have the legal knowledge to be one in the first place, but he's too controversial right now ...
Jose can only string the media along for so long ... he'll have to put up or shut up ... I'm sure he thinks he's a smooth negotiator but he is so out of his league right now it's laughable ...

Still on a rant:

What is all this sorrow about her being locked up 23 hours a day? That's a commodity many inmates would like. She got 30% off her sentence doing it. If she wasn't locked down, she still be sitting there. She had company almost every night. She spent most of her days in a courtroom. She could talk to drs whenever she felt like it. I am sick of these THs who know nothing about this. This girl realized being alone in that cell, that she was very special. Afterall Lindsy and Paris got cells all to themselves. Everytime one of these special inmates leave the cell, everyone else has to be locked down. It is a pain in the butt for staff and all inmates. To her, it stroked her enormous ego every time she strutted past other inmates who weren't special like her.

Sad that talking heads blame the media for the national outrage when most folks read the actual discovery, thanks to the Florida Sunshine Law and made their own minds up.

This was one of the few cases where you didn't have to choose between the Prosecution or the Defense sleight of hand ... You could review the actual discovery piece by piece, the trial blow-by-blow or ... Both! GMAB

Did I get this right? FCA needs therapy? Baez is seeking out getting her help..for free? Her type is a dime a dozen. What therapist would give her free treatment? ETA: Rot-roh...just thought the Grief Lady would..

Baez is seeking out a stylist for her to receive a celebrity make-over for free. You have got to be kidding me!!! FGS, what is wrong with people in this country?

Is he her agent? Golly, he led everyone to think he did all this for free. We know better. He sees no reason to report back to the law firm because he fashions himself as a Legal Analyst and is NY wanting the position. Did I hear that right?

Honestly, I don't see much difference in Baez and FCA. They are both narcissists, seeking fame and fortune. Both are immature and both feel entitled. Is this country really going to reward these two sickening individuals for horrid behavior and destroying the life of a baby? What Baez did and said in court should not go unnoticed and swept under the carpet. Not one analyst is willing to defile him for it either. Because his side won, he is a hero of sorts? This is so sick.

This behavior by the media who want to give money for an opportunity to speak to a baby killer and the family who supported her is beyond my comprehension. When and if this happens, I will know we have truly lost this country...:(
We have become a society that rewards deception.

The old "Truth and Justice" has been replaced with

Deception and Greed.

Just think about that for a while - it is true in every aspect of your lives. Its there and has been for a while now. And society just keeps feeding it.

Still on a rant:

What is all this sorrow about her being locked up 23 hours a day? That's a commodity many inmates would like. She got 30% off her sentence doing it. If she wasn't locked down, she still be sitting there. She had company almost every night. She spent most of her days in a courtroom. She could talk to drs whenever she felt like it. I am sick of these THs who know nothing about this. This girl realized being alone in that cell, that she was very special. Afterall Lindsy and Paris got cells all to themselves. Everytime one of these special inmates leave the cell, everyone else has to be locked down. It is a pain in the butt for staff and all inmates. To her, it stroked her enormous ego every time she strutted past other inmates who weren't special like her.

BBM.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

The BIO feature on KC is coming on Lifetime at 10 pm EST. Not sure what it's about? Anyone seen it?

I think it's the networks pushing the therapy on KC. Sounds like they are afraid to interview her now. They probably are saying go get therapy, give the public time to cool down, and we'll interview her after the therapy. Obviously the networks aren't willing to pay for her therapy or make over since JB is still shopping for that. I take this as a good sign. If anyone was interested it would have already happened. She's not going to stay in therapy even if JB finds her a free ride. Hopefully no therapy no interview.

Exactly ... KC has been vindicated in her own mind, she no doubt is pretty proud of her abilities at this point and the people she's been able to con ... and a jury of her piers has reinforced this ...
But she's out in the real world now, exposed for what she is ... and the best part is her lawyers are now put in a position of protecting her and trying to rehabilitate her image ... oh, and of course, trying to make the money they've been expecting to make off of her ... Good luck with that !! :rolleyes:

Yep, I am willing to bet she feels somewhat invincible now.. she has said it herself in 2008, "Oh my God, I'm such a good liar". Let it all go to her head it's only a matter of time before her foot slips IMO..

I was wondering what to wear for Trick or Treat this year- this is perfect...
[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/CASEY-ANTHONY-LATEX-RUBBER-MASK-EXT-RARE-/260823841484?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba4ffacc&clk_rvr_id=250278108862"]CASEY ANTHONY LATEX RUBBER MASK EXT. RARE | eBay[/ame]

I think it's the networks pushing the therapy on KC. Sounds like they are afraid to interview her now. They probably are saying go get therapy, give the public time to cool down, and we'll interview her after the therapy. Obviously the networks aren't willing to pay for her therapy or make over since JB is still shopping for that. I take this as a good sign. If anyone was interested it would have already happened. She's not going to stay in therapy even if JB finds her a free ride. Hopefully no therapy no interview.

the thing about therapy is that it only helps when the person cooperates and wants help. I do not see Casey Anthony wanting help or cooperating with dealing with her obvious flaws and issues and behaviors that are bad. It will not work and I think most people know it.

I won't watch it, I'm boycotting........LOL, but if you do please give details, thanks

It's called Casey Anthony: How Did We get here. It looks like the same special that featured on BIO the other day although I didn't watch all of it

the thing about therapy is that it only helps when the person cooperates and wants help. I do not see Casey Anthony wanting help or cooperating with dealing with her obvious flaws and issues and behaviors that are bad. It will not work and I think most people know it.

Going through the motions for appearances sake? The re-invention of FCA.

They were all studying the bible, "Thou shall not kill" is a good start. IMO

...and what ended up happening to Johnnie Cochran?

Johnnie Cochran was intelligent, witty, articulate, and had earned his reputation as a successful defense attorney. Jose is dull, inarticulate, bumbling, etc. He has no business being a legal analyst. IMO

Still on a rant:

It really irks me too when Jose, Mason or Sims talk about the "hard time", "solitary confinement" KC had to live for 3 years ... :banghead:

I wish HLN and the other "news" shows would get it straight and at least have someone explain what "protective custody" is and how it is different than "solitary" confinement ... and the benefits of "protective custody" awaiting trial ... jeeze ... makes my skin crawl everytime I hear someone talk about the "rough time" she had to serve ...

And how about explaining too why KC even had to be in "protective custody" and who's fault it was that she and her family and her lawyers were plastered all over the news ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay