2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep banging my head here. What can they say that would be important to know. Is FCA going to tell us about her new awakening and she wants to go to law school? Are the parents going to oh so proud of her again? Will they look pitiful talking about Grandparent rights? Is cindy going to bring a bear along? She's done this before with her tiny bears for LE to give children...Puhleese! There has been a definite plus in her financial status as I noticed her new wardrobe for the trial. They are living high on the hog right now.

:maddening:

:waitasec: Maybe CFCA is NOT going to the Islands with Mom and Pop ... Maybe she is with Jose ?

Snipped from : http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/22/casey...-nbc-cbs-broadcast-fees-photos-morning-shows/

Jose Baez -- Casey Anthony's lawyer -- is holed up at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City, holding court with all of the major networks -- to determine who will score the first interview with Casey -- and big bucks are involved.

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

I'm not going to link the pictures because I"m not even sure I'm supposed to mention it, and I hope the mods will reprimand me and delete me and give me a time out if I'm in disobedience here, but .. anybody notice picture #2? What (or should I say WHO) absolutely does NOT belong in that photo??

ETA: Ok, nevermind. I just saw the video just uploaded and I am wrong. In picture 2, it sure looked like a child to me, about a 10 year old girl, but judging from the pink dress, it seems to be a woman. Nevermind. Sorry!!

Funny, because what I noticed in one of the pictures was a tall man with a bald head walking near CA. Could the very nice man be JL????

Narcissists breed narcissists. FCA and CA reflect and feed off of each other. They are one and the same...don't ever forget it.

Why WOULD you care?

There is right and wrong in this world. None of that is decided by a jury. GA and CA are profiting off of a dead child. The child was either murdered or died accidentally. I believe she was murdered. If they are profiting off of a murdered child, then I hope they suffer immensely. If they are profiting off of an accidentally dead child, that is hideous and I still oppose it vigorously.

This is wrong. It's either grotesquely wrong or just wrong depending on how Caylee died. So I "care" to oppose it on here and by not buying or watching anything Anthony related, and to advise those in my social circle to do the same.

Don't make the mistake of assuming that because I "care" about this issue, I am not living a productive and fulfilling life. I am, and I will continue to do so regardless of what happens to these people. But to the extent I can oppose something wrong, I will do so.

Why won't you?

All the more reason to boycott ANYTHING anthony related! :loser:

WESH WESH 2 News/WESH.com
Video: Cindy Anthony Waits For Bahamas Flight: Video shows Cindy Anthony waiting for a flight to the Bahamas on... http://on.wesh.com/pjwBLN

Ha ha. Jose is in New York. It has a sewage problem at the moment. Hope he goes for a swim!

Nothing I may or may not post can ever change the miscarriage of justice and lack of fairness that has happened throughout this case so all I hold onto is that what the jurors got wrong, God will make right. Justice WILL be served eventually.

:praying::praying::praying:

KARMA WILL PREVAIL!
:sumo:

It's really not that extravagant. Price it out. Cost of a limo is less than gas, tolls and $12 a day parking, not to mention way less hassle. As I pointed out on another post, round trip to the Bahamas is $350 per person on a private jet, again, way less hassle then commercial. <modsnip> just feel it's more expensive because they never price these things out.

In my town a stretch limo starts @ 600 bucks an hour. That is a lot more than gas and toll booths.

And that price you described is good only if they are on a plane full of other passengers. I wonder if that is the case. If they took a stretch limo instead of a shuttle bus or a cab, then I doubt it.

I've lived through it too and I agree with you. I felt so tired...mentally..physically...and emotionally and just wanted to go home and not be around people for awhile. There is no way I would have desired to go on a vacation anywhere. I've been where they are going and it was fun but it is a tourist trap with thousands of people around. It is constantly busy busy busy. I doubt that they are going to just lay around in a motel and rest!!!

I am so sorry .:hug: It must be especially tough to watch the A's just skipping along.

The only Limo I ever rode in was to my son's funeral :maddening:

There is right and wrong in this world. None of that is decided by a jury. GA and CA are profiting off of a dead child. The child was either murdered or died accidentally. I believe she was murdered. If they are profiting off of a murdered child, then I hope they suffer immensely. If they are profiting off of an accidentally dead child, that is hideous and I still oppose it vigorously.

This is wrong. It's either grotesquely wrong or just wrong depending on how Caylee died. So I "care" to oppose it on here and by not buying or watching anything Anthony related, and to advise those in my social circle to do the same.

Don't make the mistake of assuming that because I "care" about this issue, I am not living a productive and fulfilling life. I am, and I will continue to do so regardless of what happens to these people. But to the extent I can oppose something wrong, I will do so.

Why won't you?
BBM

Because some people just don't care enough about what other people do, even if it's the Anthonys. There are a lot of people making money for nefarious reasons in this world.

Unfortunately, given the circumstances, I don't think the A's will ever be able to enjoy anything again no matter how much money they receive. There daughter took care of that. The money will always be a constant reminder and blocking any attempt they make to try and heal. Those two will always be angry. jmo

I think they will be able to heal to a reasonable degree. I hope they do.

:maddening:

:waitasec: Maybe CFCA is NOT going to the Islands with Mom and Pop ... Maybe she is with Jose ?

Snipped from : http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/22/casey...-nbc-cbs-broadcast-fees-photos-morning-shows/

Jose Baez -- Casey Anthony's lawyer -- is holed up at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City, holding court with all of the major networks -- to determine who will score the first interview with Casey -- and big bucks are involved.

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

Not yet, anyway?

I am so sorry .:hug: It must be especially tough to watch the A's just skipping along.

The only Limo I ever rode in was to my son's funeral :maddening:

(((Hugs,MissJames))) I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved son....

this just makes me sick......I spent our familys vacation funds looking for their missing g-child!!! I hope they rot!

Not surprised. Clearly they're opportunists. Between the new wheels and this trip they have come into some money. Lippman just doesn't want to admit that right now. Might not be good for the "foundation."

And I hope anyone thinking of contributing the the "foundation" now sees where they money will really go...vacations, cars, etc. This is nothing to do with Caylee.

For someone on disability CA sure does get around quite well. Disgusting.

Do you guys think they are as well known and hated in the Bahamas? I mean, how can they dine in a restaurant or lie on the beach if everyone around them are staring and scowling? do you think it's prevalent on the outside or we just harbor so much animosity because we're so close to the trial and have seen the injustice?

Average middle class here - when I go on vacation, I usually take a limo to the airport, and often fly private charter jets. They really are not that expensive at all. I can fly from Melbourne Fl (about 30 miles from Orlando) to the Bahamas round trip for around $350.

It's as much about the perception as it is about the cost.
This is a family who almost had a forclosure on their home. They are asking the public to support two foundations that they will be drawing salaries from.
Cindy has been on disability ,not working at all.
Limos and private jets are associated with wealth and privilage,something the A's just don't deserve ,IMO.

I hope the IRS and SSA is paying attention. Gifts like trips can be counted as income,too :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997