2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like some of the quotes got broken and posters are being jumbled up together. I have fixed the original quote so that it shows the comments correctly. :)

Just so you guys know when you bold a quote if you include the bracket and the quote that looks like this
[/ QUOTE] You can't bold or partially bold that quote symbol or it breaks the quote and posts jumble up together. :) That is your quote lesson for tonight. :silly:

This was not my quote. I didn't try to bold or unbold the quote, so it must have been some other reason for the broken links :waitasec:

It matters to me when many people who were tring to help were ripped off through the foundation, for one thing. 80% of the money they sent was taken by the Anthonys for their own personal use. Only 20% went to searching for Caylee. AND...........much of it was solicited when the Anthony's KNEW CAYLEE WAS DEAD. Disgusting!!!

Not much money was taken in according to the financial records for that foundation. About $3000 if I recall. I doubt if it was all recorded anyway.
Anybody remember the donation jars at their command centers. George , if I recall, was quick to empty them out each day, according to another volunteer worker.
I bet some of those donations ended up in KC's snack account while in jail.

I used the year 2011 just because it was the first year I could get numbers for. I would assume 2011 is an average/normal year for accidental drownings, and used it to show how stats can be misleading. To say "100% of the accidental drownings" sounds a lot more impressive than "all 2 of the accidental drownings."

But anyhow, I believe this was the actual quote: "Accidental deaths are reported 100 percent of the time -- unless there's reason not to," Garavaglia responded."

http://www.news-journalonline.com/n...ocus-on-duct-tape-in-casey-anthony-trial.html

Which by adding "unless there is a reason not to" is akin to one saying "I log on to websleuths every day 100% of the time -- unless there's a day there is a reason I don't."

Well, I'm very relieved to hear there have only been 2 accidental drownings in 2011 as even 2 are way too many. I believe what the doctor was referring to was ever in her experience as a medical examiner. This would make more sense.

And "unless there is a reason not to" I would imagine this to mean it was not accidental and that may be what she was alluding to.

Drownings are not as common as fatal auto accidents so one would not expect to see high numbers and her point was that there is no reason not to report an accidential drowning of your child. No matter how careful you are children fall in pools all the time. It's not always fatal. jmo

This was not my quote. I didn't try to bold or unbold the quote, so it must have been some other reason for the broken links :waitasec:

Oy vey....I've taken a screenshot that might help here....
I'll try to send it in a message.

I am assuming by civil suit you mean a wrongful death suit.

First, it would have to be proved Casey Anthony was a murderer. Which due to "double jeopardy" laws will never happen.

Second, Florida’s statute of limitations for filing wrongful death lawsuits is two years, and the delayed discovery rule that applies to some negligence and personal injury claims does not apply.

Third, the only people that could file a wrongful death lawsuit against Casey would be a surviving spouse, child, or parent. So that means Caylee's unknown/unidentified father. Legally no one else can file a wrongful death suit.
BBM

First:

The Double Jeopardy Clause only prevents repeat criminal trials. Anyone with a claim can file a civil wrongful death case even though a defendant was acquitted in the related criminal case.

http://www.lawyers.com/our-blog/archives/881-Casey-Anthony-Is-It-Really-Over-Some-Loose-Ends.html

Second:

Florida Eliminates Statute of Limitations for Wrongful Death by Homicide

http://knowledgebase.findlaw.com/kb/2010/Jul/144191.html

Well Mallory and her mom have the list to all the big donators to the foundation. I bet they have sent them invites.:sick:

I'm wondering.....do they have an "uninvited" list like the memorial??? jmo

Do we know for sure that actually happened? I know there was some question about the garage photographs re the washer and dryer but I thought it was discovered to be a mistake? Not defending here but just curious so I can correct my memory....

Thank you . I edited my post to take that out. Did not realize it was just an unproven rumor. :blushing:Way too many of those already floating around. Even the Anthonys should not be subjected to that.
But I left in the rest of my post about the Anthonys having a predatory self serving M.O :sick:

Anyone recall the fine moment in court when Judge Perry had JB and JA turn around and tell him what time was on the clock? At the same moment they each gave a different time. It wouldn't matter what the subject was ,they wouldn't agree on it.

That's this thread in a nutshell.

Actually accidental drownings are more common than fatal accidents for children (at least in Florida). At least as of 2007, which I found stats for: Drowning is the leading cause of death in children under five in the state of Florida, and the number-two cause of accidental injury death for children ages 14 and under across the United States.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&...gc.r_pw.&fp=e01c281917b6b230&biw=1426&bih=625

By the way, I appreciate the way you responded to my post. It was very professional. and did not attack my post in any way.

Well, I'm very relieved to hear there have only been 2 accidental drownings in 2011 as even 2 are way too many. I believe what the doctor was referring to was ever in her experience as a medical examiner. This would make more sense.

And "unless there is a reason not to" I would imagine this to mean it was not accidental and that may be what she was alluding to.

Drownings are not as common as fatal auto accidents so one would not expect to see high numbers and her point was that there is no reason not to report an accidential drowning of your child. No matter how careful you are children fall in pools all the time. It's not always fatal. jmo

Yeah and who gets the stinkmobile? I'm sure they'd have no problem driving that around since there was only pizza in the trunk.

Once they get the personal evidence back from LE, including the car, I would not be surprised if they have the whole kit and caboodle at Hope Spring Drive auctioned off by a respectable auction house at a much publicized public sale, with the proceeds going to their new foundation to make it look less mercenary. Should bring a pretty penny. JMO.

I didn't get the point, but if having to explain it is taxing, I understand. I would like to explain my "everything's relative" remark since I think my point was missed. The term "pittance" is relative, IMO, in the context of your previous reply. To some, over the span of three years, $14,000 may be a pittance, but to you, it may be a significant amount - and the difference between living with electricity or not.

FWIW, I don't find anything at all funny about Caylee being triple bagged and rotting in a swamp - I would never, for any reason attempt make a joke at her expense.

<nods politely>
pat

First, She can not be convicted of murder in a civil trial. The OP suggested some one file a civil suit for the unlawful murder of her daughter. Can't happen. Wrongful death maybe, but not the murder of. And not any can file a civil wrongful death suit; at least not in Florida. Only the deceased’s spouse, children or parents can file.

Second, Some one has to be convicted of homicide in a criminal court before the elimination of the statute of limitations is eliminated. Again, can't happen to Casey.

BBM

First: The Double Jeopardy Clause only prevents repeat criminal trials. Anyone with a claim can file a civil wrongful death case even though a defendant was acquitted in the related criminal case.

Second:Florida Eliminates Statute of Limitations for Wrongful Death by Homicide

Once they get the personal evidence back from LE, including the car, I would not be surprised if they have the whole kit and caboodle at Hope Spring Drive auctioned off by a respectable auction house at a much publicized public sale, with the proceeds going to their new foundation to make it look less mercenary. Should bring a pretty penny. JMO.

I am wondering if there is a news story or proof that the Anthonys are wanting the evidence back? for one, who would want a stinky car? yuck.
and also I think the state will keep that for quite awhile before they get rid of it as they can prosecute someone else in the family if Casey didnt do this? (lol sorry) or if Casey continues to blame her dad, they will need the evidence for the next trial.......This just sounds like junk mail to me.

This will be the last thing I say about FG but I lost respect for him when he began blaming the Browns for Rons death. A lot of people do think he took blood money. The media parked in front of the Anthony home with lights blasting in their windows and unruly neighbors yelling all day and all night. That would drive anyone to odd behavior. Casey was in jail and nobody left.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/221725/fred_goldman_loses_to_oj_simpsonagain.html?cat=17

I think at the time the Aunt Denise had a problem with FG and wanting to sell the book because of the kids and I dont blame her. FG did not care about the publicity and the kids seeing it.
I thought it was rarely cruel of him. But thats JMO. Those kids (Nicole and OJ's) were innocent.

Mod Note:

The topic of this thread is: George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Steer it back on topic now, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member