2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just speculation from a legal point of view from the news coverage area. It certainly didn't help the prosecution in the OJ trial.
I don't understand this
They have all this evidence, seems to me, he has made many mistakes.

If he flees.. does he look any more guilty?

We have 62 guests on this thread that are currently tuned in. Some maybe related to the case and some may be simply curious.

But if there is any family or friends amongts the 62 unknown guests here. I will like to extend hugs and condolences to you guys.

And if anyone that is friends with mark here. Please do your best to talk him in to minimizing the pain by simply pleading guilty. And don't try to have his lawyer drag this out by bringing in Teresa's personal life that has no bearing on what he had done.

I salute you guests for joining in. We are all hurt by this total betrayal that seems to be coming common decisions by usually well liked nice people.

Group hug here.

Question: Is LE looking for something more concrete to file charges against MS? I am having a hard time understanding why he is not behind bars. I get the Grand Jury part, but LE has had this info for awhile, so why hasn't the evidence been presented before now? MS is a liability and needs to be arrested stat.

What exactly is the hold up? TIA

in answer to your question, it seems to me that the DA doesn't feel they have evidence of ms involvement enough to charge him with a crime as they have done with the two guys in custody.

no grand jury indictment needed for a charge lesser than 1st degree murder. If they do have cause, I can't imagine what would the holdup of an arrest of a charge of 2nd degree or some other charge to get him behind bars.

In going through the MSM released docs including the preliminary report (Affidavit), I can only say we were so very spot on in most of our research and comments! Incredibly so, we were even close to a "T", like in the Fort Myers T-Shirt, that JR purchased at the Walmart for his GF!! Remember, we joked about it..

Kudos to all of us for great sleuthing and for Tricia and the moderators for keeping us civil! WS is not just a website, it's an institution, a place to go to for victims, friends and families.

Yeah..NO, IT'S NOT NO COMMENT..MS

-Nin

In going through the MSM released docs including the preliminary report (Affidavit), I can only say we were so very spot on in most of our research and comments! Incredibly so, we were even close to a "T",[I] like in the Fort Myers T-Shirt, that JR purchased at the Walmart for his GF!! Remember, we joked about it..

[/I]Kudos to all of us for great sleuthing and for Tricia and the moderators for keeping us civil! WS is not just a website, it's an institution, a place to go to for victims, friends and families.

Yeah..NO, IT'S NOT NO COMMENT..MS

-Nin

BBM. NIN, you were spot on with so many pieces of the puzzle. The life insurance angle, the staging. You really are an intuiologist.

Seems so. According to the Affidavit p.9 he revealed that he choked and killed another woman; his ex-roommate.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Totally overlooked that she was his ex-roommate. I wonder if they were roommates living in MS's condo...

Mark Sievers had several photos, videos and FaceTime chats on his phone downloaded that showed he has had numerous affairs with several women. Teresa Sievers had been going through what appears to have been menopause, affecting her libido, to the point where her husband documenting their lack of intimacy in notes on his cellphone. BBM: Being married to a humongous A-hole affects the libido...just saying! JMO
----------------------------

i don't like that things about TS are being presented as though they are fact
i think they are more likely things that MS said
jmo BBM: I agree and even IF they had an open marriage-it had nothing to do with the murder. A series of huge insurnace policies, a looming divorce and loss of status had everything to do with it! JMO

Mark Sievers had several photos, videos and FaceTime chats on his phone downloaded that showed he has had numerous affairs with several women. Teresa Sievers had been going through what appears to have been menopause, affecting her libido, to the point where her husband documenting their lack of intimacy in notes on his cellphone. BBM: Being married to a humongous A-hole affects the libido...just saying! JMO
----------------------------

i don't like that things about TS are being presented as though they are fact
i think they are more likely things that MS said
jmo BBM: I agree and even IF they had an open marriage-it had nothing to do with the murder. A series of huge insurnace policies, a looming divorce and loss of status had everything to do with it! JMO

Yes! I'm sure keeping a tally of their lack of intimacy did WONDERS for the lack of intimacy. TS owed him nothing, she had already given so much to this lazy . I wonder where MS found his women, online? Who watched the girls while he was off having an affair? Is there a mistress in Missouri?

Lisa said all of the money that was raised in a ******** online fundraiser after her Teresa Sievers' death is in the hands of her siblings and is being used exclusively for the two girls.

"In light of recent developments we wanted to assure everyone who has donated money to the ******** site that Mark doesn't have any access to the funds and hasn't received any funds," Lisa said.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...elieve-mark-sievers-helped-pla-360058711.html

"We only initiate child protection investigations when an allegation is called in to the child abuse hotline," Harrell wrote in an email. "With that being said, anyone can call in a report to the hotline - law enforcement, family members, teachers, doctors, or even concerned neighbors. Once the report is accepted by the hotline, an investigation is initiated with the family."

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...elieve-mark-sievers-helped-pla-360058711.html

"Teresa Sievers' sister, Annie Lisa, said Mark Sievers cut her off in mid-August after a visit that ended in an argument about one of her nieces.

"We're very concerned about the girls. The family is concerned and distraught," Lisa said. "We hope they're OK."

Teresa Sievers' brother, Frank Longobardi, said he and his mother made a surprise visit to the Sieverses' home in mid-November to see one of the girls in a play.

"Due to what had been basically limited contact with the girls and with the contact we had, it seemed as though they were being coached," he said.

Longobardi said the two girls were rude to him and their grandmother, although they had previously had a loving, warm relationship. It seemed to him that they looked to their father for approval before speaking.

"To me, the whole situation didn't smell very right," Longobardi said."

WOW. Brainwashing the girls? This probably started prior to the murder. Disgusting. Mental abuse.

"Teresa Sievers' sister, Annie Lisa, said Mark Sievers cut her off in mid-August after a visit that ended in an argument about one of her nieces.

"We're very concerned about the girls. The family is concerned and distraught," Lisa said. "We hope they're OK."

Teresa Sievers' brother, Frank Longobardi, said he and his mother made a surprise visit to the Sieverses' home in mid-November to see one of the girls in a play.

"Due to what had been basically limited contact with the girls and with the contact we had, it seemed as though they were being coached," he said.

Longobardi said the two girls were rude to him and their grandmother, although they had previously had a loving, warm relationship. It seemed to him that they looked to their father for approval before speaking.

"To me, the whole situation didn't smell very right," Longobardi said."

WOW. Brainwashing the girls? This probably started prior to the murder. Disgusting. Mental abuse.

It is a very ugly situation.
The family must be worried for the girls.

Don't think it (BBM) started before the murder
I feel TS would have been more than aware

Heartbreaking. Horrible. Those poor little girls. I'm sickened by this.

It is a very ugly situation.
The family must be worried for the girls.

Don't think it (BBM) started before the murder
I feel TS would have been more than aware

Just speculating based on Skinner's input telling us MS was the primary caregiver, etc. I could see MS planting seeds like 'your dad loves you more than anyone else' or letting the girls do things that TS would not let them do to be the favored parent.

Just speculating based on Skinner's input telling us MS was the primary caregiver, etc. I could see MS planting seeds like 'your dad loves you more than anyone else' or letting the girls do things that TS would not let them do to be the favored parent.

Yeah, I know.
My feeling is that TS was an involved mom and as most involved moms, may have been aware if MS was brainwashing her children
Of course, I am speculating as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member