2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The segment was very brief - Sheriff Scott couldn't elaborate on anything, really. Nancy Grace asking why Mark hasn't been arrested. Standard answers to that question (dotting "I's"/crossing "T's"). Nancy Grace alluding to the souvenir t-shirt that JRR brought back for Taylor S. Local news person talking about the jumpsuit when Sheriff Scott wouldn't confirm the presence or absence of the t-shirt. Honestly, no new information and Nancy Grace always seems rushed so it was rather annoying.
That's another reason I can't watch it; too much repetitively.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

just listened to her again,,, what struck me this time,, was that possibly, if she is calculating, possibly she views the whole interview process as an opportunity to showcase (market) her goods to a larger audience..

I agree. I need to see more documents which I'm sure we will not . She can't be ruled out yet

I am reserving my comments until I listen to all of the interviews but I want to make this clear. Teresa was not violent any more than a man raising his voice is violent. Listen to her mother when she speaks about the fact that as kids, Teresa and her siblings never became physical with each other. Teresa abhorred physical violence of ANY kind. She was however, very determined, very expressive, very loud when it came to getting things done - particularly as it related to her practice and what she wanted out of her practice. Never forget, her primary concern was to serve patients to the best of her ability in the manner that would benefit them most. Male doctors who operated in the manner that Teresa operated would be characterized as strong, opinionated, definitive. Unfortunately, when you have a gas-lighting husband who would love to foster the concept that he was the 'nice guy' who did all of the 'woman's work' around the house and with the kids - Teresa (as a professional woman) would have the additional burden of overcoming people's perceptions by this (still) a-typical role reversal. Never forget what her patients have written about her and what others have written/stated about her - Teresa was an exceptional doctor who went above and beyond to find the cause of a health concern. Teresa was an exceptional philanthropist who would use any time she had to help the homeless, the helpless and the disenfranchised. Was she perfect? Of course not - no one is. In fact, Teresa would get a real belly laugh if she was presented as perfect. Teresa was an exceptional person with an exceptional heart and no matter the backstory that is created in truth or FICTION - she was brutally murdered by cowards who were bigger and stronger than her five foot frame could ever handle. When listening or reading to people who speak on what Teresa thought or felt, particularly those that ultimately had motive to financially gain or lose by her presence in their lives, please be discerning.
I know this may sound harsh, but she seems to have had no time for stupidity, lameness, whining, etc.
Gotta remember, she was supporting a family of 4.

re: the pay wall
i learned from someone on websleuths that if you delete the cookies for a site, it becomes free again
Yay, finally free cookies; we definitely deserve it!

Having been around the alternative movements for 40 plus years, Lenka is nothing new. So many of these alternative people are just like her.

She may or may not be an opportunist. I think some are believers in their own abilities when some of us may see it as total BS.

Researching LS, I think she has access to lots of money so not sure money is a focus for her?

There is no doubt that TS's life was a nightmare. She was married to MS.

Lenka, to me, gives plenty of motive to MS to kill TS. That is the way I see it.

Whether she meant to say it that way, I am not sure.

It is possible as well that she was separating TS from everything so she could manipulate her or she could think she was really helping TS.

Agreed.

Question - If, in fact, MS was supposed to go to the office and do the books at night - and the books were a mess, finances were a mess and complaints on billing payment (from suppliers) and bill reimbursement (from patients) were a problem - exactly what was MS doing at night when he was "working?" No wonder Teresa wanted him out of her professional life. Too bad that idea of law school was yet another myth and facade that MS used on Teresa, Skinner and anyone else who would like to believe that he aspired to something more than the definition of a lazy freeloader.
I agree. I think that was his "escape" and was catching up with ho-bags.
I also truly think that TS wanted Mark to become his own successful person, because she loved him.
And, at the time, he was serious about law school and proved himself to be serious about it, she would've totally supported him.

Does anyone think Frank might be the person TS mom was talking about in her interview? The one who was 'trying to do the same thing as TS but w/o the credentials'. I felt it might be after listening to KW interview.

KW also mentions how MS was too touchy feely .

I don't know about FP in regard to that, but KW did mention that TS said something about stealing meds among other things starting 27:00 and 30:00

I'm so glad everyone on here is getting a chance to "meet" Frank through his interview. The Sievers were blessed the day that man walked through the door. IMO

In no way do I believe TS would agree to her husband, the father of their children, having sexual encounters with multiple women. I just don't believe it. I'm not naive, I do know there are different relationships in different marriages, but considering the "family focus" being so important to her and she working her herself to exhaustion FOR THE FAMILY - no freaking way.

Ridiculous. Imagine a husband who works all kinds of hours, driven to help others and better their lives and all that help, emotion and support to helping disadvantaged people in trouble "allowing" his wife (supposedly taking care of the family life, kids, household, bills, taxes, office, etc but seemingly tons of free time to screw around) to have multiple sexual encounters with multiple partners. Not in a million years.

I feel awful for those who believed in the fairy tale put out by MS and for those who lost TS, but I can't help being curious. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of all those people who were so adamant about how much MS adored and respected TS in light of what we now know.

Good actor, I guess.

Does anyone think Frank might be the person TS mom was talking about in her interview? The one who was 'trying to do the same thing as TS but w/o the credentials'. I felt it might be after listening to KW interview.

KW also mentions how MS was too touchy feely .

My understanding is that Teresa felt that there were other doctors who didn't have the advanced training in metabolic and nutritional medicine as well as board certification in anti-aging and functional medicine who attempted to present themselves as "Holistic" doctors, trained and board certified in these specialty disciplines. That irritated her to some degree because she put in many extra years to gain these recognized credentials - but more importantly, doctors who didn't have the credentials could inadvertently give "bad" information. I know we spoke about this as it related to functional medicine and bio-identical hormones on a few occasions. So I don't believe she was talking about Frank. In fact, I only ever heard good things about Frank and Sandra as people - even if professionally, they didn't fit the needs of the new path she was taking anymore or didn't accomplish what was needed in the office.

And by the way, when I heard KW mention that MS made her uncomfortable, as if he was coming on to her - in addition to saying "quirky" (a nice way of saying inappropriate) things to her it fit 100%! with what I know to be true about MS and how he was with many of Teresa's friends, colleagues etc..... So gross and so disrespectful. And as I said before, I saw this behavior first hand.

Just listened to Frank's (Sandra husbands) interview :frown: They took a buccal swab from him and asked where he was Sunday night, asked if anyone was with him and then "did you have anything to do with TS's murder." Poor guy.

Well said! I wonder why LS's interview was formatted just in audio for the general public? I like looking at ppl's body language during these interviews
I think it is because she didn't go down to a police station for her interview. So they wouldn't have had a video setup? Just guessing.

Misunderstanding. CR's mom had MERSA at one time, so he recognized that when AW's daughter Chelsea was in hospital with it, she had been shooting up the meth, not snorting it as she had told him when he had confronted her.

More commonalities amongst these people: meth, needles, guy named Jimmy ...

If Chelsea overdosed at her boyfriend's house as previously reported, it was someone named Jimmy. What are the odds that there would be two Jimmy's at around the same age in CWW's life? CWW who had been convicted of manufacturing meth.

So, Chelsea dies in March and when did TSho start seeing JRR? She was 10 weeks preggers in the first week of July?

I don't know if this has been discussed on the board or not. Listening to Lenka, and her dance about how she "knows" Teresa's sexual orientation. That coupled with the fact that I can not see what ANY doctor would see in this woman professionally because I really can't wrap my head around the fact anyone would think the inclusion of Lenka would help their business. Could it be Teresa was simply attracted to Lenka and hoped for a conquest one day? It is the only thing that makes sense to me on why the sudden closeness to a woman who has nothing going on except above average looks. Anyways, I was on the train that thought four suspects would be arrested. IF what Lenka is saying is true, she really stood to lose a lot of potential credibility with Teresa's loss. I can't imagine another doctor giving her such a high platform for her business. So not sure about her. For the life of me, I can not figure what was in it for Teresa unless she had a crush on her. Lenka delivers nothing to her business. Yet Lenka appears to have entered into her life quickly and deeply. just odd.

I'm more inclined to think it points to LS, as Karen also refers to a person (around 10 months ago - so the timeline fits) partnering TS . She says, "I really think that she was trying to use her, her knowledge" without (TS) being paid for it. Frank wouldn't have been in a position to do that imo. Although that doesn't jive with Teresa and LS forming a partnership, any niggles could've been dismissed as teething troubles by TS, as she appeared very excited about the new joint venture. If the person in question is LS, of course.

In no way do I believe TS would agree to her husband, the father of their children, having sexual encounters with multiple women. I just don't believe it. I'm not naive, I do know there are different relationships in different marriages, but considering the "family focus" being so important to her and she working her herself to exhaustion FOR THE FAMILY - no freaking way.

Rsbm
I agree with that. I know LE say something along the lines of it's what they've discovered through the lines of investigation. From what we've seen/heard so far, no one has said anything to back it up. Well aside from LS's "intuition" re TS's sexual orientation, pffft. We will find out in time if MS was the only source of that info, and why LE bought into it. 'Course, they could also be paying lip service to it for their own reasons. jmo.

For the record, I totally believe, from personal experience, there is a strong mind/body connection. I also believe in positive personal energy (you get what you give).
That said, I found LS's "big lead" of the pharmaceutical mafia (ie.... Connection to the previous death of homeopathic physicians) forced- as in this was going to be the connection in TS's murder.
She has been in TS's life for a total of 2 years, when the "shift" in TS and MS's relationship began.
I'm sure MS did drive TS crazy. He is described as unreliable, messy, immature, etc. TS sounds like a type A+ person whose patience was wearing thin.
LS tried so hard to come off as knowing everything about TS and TS may have confided in her about her frustrations. Yet, I still find her statement as a whole quite curious. Not sure what to think about LS and her real role in TS's personal life.

I'm about 15 minutes into the interview with BS and have had to take a break. I remember the overwhelming sense of guilt my family, especially my cousin, had after my aunt was killed. "If I just would've..." "Well, I'm not sure, but..." This is just so heartbreaking! My cousin carried the guilt of "what if's" to her grave. I hope that BS has a support network in place. I know it was tough on the perps' families, as well as ours, in my aunt's case. More than anything though, I hope with all I have that MS didn't have anything to do with this, because to knowingly put so many people (people that love you unconditionally) through this would make him a monster. That's not even touching on the fact he is still actively parenting!

I know this is all "preaching to the choir" as many of us are like minded in the frustration department, but my husband thinks I'm a whack-a-doodle for following some of these cases (although he's too kind - genuinely - to say as much)...it's nice to have a forum to toss the ol' emotional ball around with fellow whack-a-doodles (most respectfully, of course).

That's an interesting one for sure! Charles was friends with Chelsea (AW daughter that passed)

Jimmy ray Rogers was dating Chelsea when she passed.

He was interviewed because they found his identification and Curtis's wallet. Charles had left his identification at Chelsea's grave.

What I heard was ...The MRSA was *from* shooting up ...like what happened to *his* mom who used to shoot up :moo:

FWIW, I think that LS was more of a threat to MS and his position of control as office manager and as TS' husband. With TS doing TV and lectures, MS would be relagated to housework and kids, which I bet he found to be emasculating, hence the flirtatious behavior. Just from watching him on TV, I doubt that would go over well with his ego. The chaos/dirt in the house looked symptomatic to me of his hatred for being in the position he was in. There was no glory, No accolades for him. Just TS. And I bet that really made him angry. IMOO, he planned her demise.

ETA: The signing of contracts, new ventures on the horizon would have solidified the lack of need for MS in TS world. And he couldn't stand for that or have that happen IMO.

There is also a really interesting audio clip from TS's sister Annie Lisa on this page. It's a phone interview with a detective on July 16, and it sounds like she was ABSOLUTELY on the "MS did it" bus by that point. She was not pulling any punches and is my new favorite person.
I agree. I think her interviews are the most 'telling.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper