2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My thoughts on the "risqué" part are a bit different. Firstly I don't agree with LS's use of the word. IMO TS was starting to feel a bit unsure of her desirability fueled my some of the actions of MS. Add into that the hormonal circus of approaching menopause and a bit of depression. She was smart, beautiful and kind.....and her spouse was a useless lump that liked to flirt with other woman. I can see her putting on a nice dress, doing her hair and make-up and wanting to have a conversation with a man as intelligent as her who also appreciated her company. *runs and hides before people start blasting me*
Adding to the speculation, when she starts to finally have a fulfilling conversation with someone who is as like-minded as she, she is then told "let's go, it's getting late, etc."

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I can't get it to load either. So far everything else I've tried to view or listen to has worked fine as long as I use the download arrow at the top of the Google Drive page. Not Lenka #1 though; it just goes into eternal thinking mode.
Are you using an Android device?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No. Believe me, I get it. But LS and LA both mentioned one guy and I believe thatis the guy TS actually told MS about.

So I think in the least she has a few "near misses" "coulda if she wanted to"

LS also said that "Dr from the convention" texted TS and said... Come to my bedroom.

MS tracked TS iPhone when she didn't show up for work.. If you have the account info to track her iPhone you can also read the texts on the iPhone...

My thoughts on the "risqué" part are a bit different. Firstly I don't agree with LS's use of the word. IMO TS was starting to feel a bit unsure of her desirability fueled my some of the actions of MS. Add into that the hormonal circus of approaching menopause and a bit of depression. She was smart, beautiful and kind.....and her spouse was a useless lump that liked to flirt with other woman. I can see her putting on a nice dress, doing her hair and make-up and wanting to have a conversation with a man as intelligent as her who also appreciated her company. *runs and hides before people start blasting me*

Ah, I have no beef with your comment because it was my view, also. Understandable to want to be appreciated as a woman, an attractive woman rather than just an ATM/mother to a 47yo man. It seemed she was feeling better about herself according to various people's comments about lipo, her hair, she was dressing differently (no longer frumpy) and good for her for wanting a little bit of flirtation.

I would like to think LS meant flirty rather than risque.

I moved a bunch of posts to the Side Bar. Let's keep this thread discussion on topic. This is the Batch 4 interviews with witnesses.
Thanks.

LS also said that "Dr from the convention" texted TS and said... Come to my bedroom.

MS tracked TS iPhone when she didn't show up for work.. If you have the account info to track her iPhone you can also read the texts on the iPhone...

Is the following text what you are referring to?

Detectives also interviewed a doctor from Costa Mesa that met Teresa at a medical conference.

The doctor said he had shown interest in Teresa, but Teresa made it clear she was in a committed relationship.

“Over the course of any of the conversations she seemed to be in love with her husband,” he said. “I recall distinctly that they were close.”

The doctor did say he remembered Teresa characterizing her husband as possessive.

“I think there was a possessive nature with her relationship,” he said. “I wouldn’t use the word jealous but I would say possessive

Is the following text what you are referring to?

Detectives also interviewed a doctor from Costa Mesa that met Teresa at a medical conference.

The doctor said he had shown interest in Teresa, but Teresa made it clear she was in a committed relationship.

“Over the course of any of the conversations she seemed to be in love with her husband,” he said. “I recall distinctly that they were close.”

The doctor did say he remembered Teresa characterizing her husband as possessive.

“I think there was a possessive nature with her relationship,” he said. “I wouldn’t use the word jealous but I would say possessive

No. I'm talking about LS and her police interview. It's in #2

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B717FUtKwdU8VjZ5Si0wUmRxNHM

Jump ahead to 9:20

ETA: link

Haha, I grew up in Costa Mesa and visit frequently.

Ah, I have no beef with your comment because it was my view, also. Understandable to want to be appreciated as a woman, an attractive woman rather than just an ATM/mother to a 47yo man. It seemed she was feeling better about herself according to various people's comments about lipo, her hair, she was dressing differently (no longer frumpy) and good for her for wanting a little bit of flirtation.

I would like to think LS meant flirty rather than risque.
Good point!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

No. I'm talking about LS and her police interview. It's in #2

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B717FUtKwdU8VjZ5Si0wUmRxNHM

Jump ahead to 9:20

ETA: link

remember that LS is the world's greatest (and only) intuologist. When you listen to her interview, she always avoids "TS told me" and uses "I see" or "I think". She also says "I have the ability to read people".

Frankly, her whole interview was woo-woo hocus-pocus quackery. Maybe she believes what she sees in her head?

Do you really believe that TS told LS about her 4 years of anal-rape by a 16 year old? I believe LS made it up.

remember that LS is the world's greatest (and only) intuologist. When you listen to her interview, she always avoids "TS told me" and uses "I see" or "I think". She also says "I have the ability to read people".

Frankly, her whole interview was woo-woo hocus-pocus quackery. Maybe she believes what she sees in her head?

Do you really believe that TS told LS about her 4 years of anal-rape by a 16 year old? I believe LS made it up.

At the end of interview #2 on Thursday July 2, she says she has a 2:00 appointment and the detective concludes the interview. I would be grieving and my appointments would have been cancelled. But LS is back to conducting business in her murdered partners office.

Priorities.

I had a totally different take on the LS interviews. Forget the part where she is channeling TS from the other side... LS was telling what she saw and knew. Maybe it didnt always fall into the "mother Teresa" file but TS was NOT a saint. The marriage was troubled.. her personal life was troubled and she had challenges and struggles. That makes TS HUMAN. MS was greedy and wanted money to live the high life ..that makes him human.. to murder for it makes him a monster. I dont care who they slept with, what they smoked, what pills they took or who didnt fold the underwear or go grocery shopping. ;She was murdered for money.. the root of all evil.I realize that we all try not to speak ill of the dead. There is no doubt in my mind ;Teresa was imperfect as we all are and LS was trying to show scenarios where she could have rubbed someone the wrong way or encountered someone who might have wanted her killed. <br><br>The TS/MS public marriage image was a lie. It trickled down to her work and maybe even her ability to be an effective mother or enthusiastic volunteer in her charity endeavors. The wheels were coming off the wagon and MS made his move. ;That is what I heard. JMO Anything i write is just my opinion.

I had a totally different take on the LS interviews. Forget the part where she is channeling TS from the other side... LS was telling what she saw and knew. Maybe it didnt always fall into the "mother Teresa" file but TS was NOT a saint. The marriage was troubled.. her personal life was troubled and she had challenges and struggles. That makes TS HUMAN. MS was greedy and wanted money to live the high life ..that makes him human.. to murder for it makes him a monster. I dont care who they slept with, what they smoked, what pills they took or who didnt fold the underwear or go grocery shopping. ;She was murdered for money.. the root of all evil.I realize that we all try not to speak ill of the dead. There is no doubt in my mind ;Teresa was imperfect as we all are and LS was trying to show scenarios where she could have rubbed someone the wrong way or encountered someone who might have wanted her killed. <br><br>The TS/MS public marriage image was a lie. It trickled down to her work and maybe even her ability to be an effective mother or enthusiastic volunteer in her charity endeavors. The wheels were coming off the wagon and MS made his move. ;That is what I heard. JMO Anything i write is just my opinion.

Very well said. Thx for writing what I've been thinking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back