2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I know I'm a few hours late with this but CWW ROLLED!!! 25 years!

Lee County Sheriff's Office
Working to Keep Paradise Safe
http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=crimeActivity/inmateDetail&id=18641222998564

index.php

Thank you, SeesSeas!!! I love it!!!!

*Notice no glasses. He won't be able to have them until after suicide watch because he could break them and use the lens to hurt himself or others, or even fashion the earpieces into a shank.

He is soooo d@mn smug! He almost seems proud of himself. No remorse. No regard for what he has done to his darling daughters. I hope they are able to throw the book at him hard and break that smug look off of his face! But, do I LOVE SMS's comment about ice in the veins. Didn't he peg it right?!!!

I wonder if this will allow the prosecutors to go for 1st degree for the other <modsnip>, MS and JR. I'm so p.o.'ed i could spit but I'm sooooo glad he's off the streets.

My prayers go out to the girls, the innocent family members on both sides, all the close friends and colleagues who have been dragged through hell by nothing by greed of a few.

Good job LCSO!!!!

I hope it's 25 years without parole?!?! And please, please tell me the plea includes information on RB!

Just read the headline haven't read the deets yet but I just wanted to say yesyesyes!!! I thought this day would never come. Thinking of you amazonrain and all of Teresa's family and friends <3

I was so happy and excited to see the headlines when I logged in and saw this. May he rot on death row! I would love to be the person to fasten him into the chair and pull the switch.

Notice how CWW' plea came in the Friday before JR was to arrive.

Today's events represent what :justice: looks like, and there's no amount of arrogant smirking in the world that ms can try to hide behind. :no:

Granted, I wish I could remove said smirk from his face, but as they say, :censored: rolls downhill. IMO, we've just witnessed the start of his, and it's a long way to go before it's over.

I can just envision Dr. Teresa, smiling down from above. May her children remain safe and protected until things are made right!

Big hugs to the VIs here who knew and loved her.
This is a day I'll never forget...

:grouphug:

#JusticeForTeresa!

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if sentencing date of late May purposeful; to allow time for CWW to testify before Grand Jury and ensure he lives up to the terms of his plea bargain.

Naples Daily News just uploaded the press conference on their Youtube account.
[video=youtube;HHo2SOFL57g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHo2SOFL57g[/video]

So glad this day has come!!!! Finally the children are AWAY from those murderous hands and psychopathic mind!!!!! Great job LE.

I find today bittersweet; joyous that Marc's day of reckoning has begun, sad that even more of Teresa's personal life will be on display for all to see, dissect and judge-the truths, half-truths, outright lies...

Marc will not make this easy on his daughters and Teresa's family, I fear he will want to take her reputation down with the sinking, murderous ship of fools.

The best thing MS could do at this point is plead guilty...for the sake of the girls. We will see just how much he loves them. Or does he love himself more. Time will answer that question.

FORT MYERS, Fla. &#8211; From day one, investigators thought the husband was involved.

That he hired his childhood friend to travel from Missouri to Bonita Springs and bludgeon his wife to death with a hammer.

That the killing was possibly related to the family&#8217;s financial problems. More than $32,000 was owed to the IRS. The couple had life insurance policies totaling $4.4 million.

After months of suspicion, which grew to speculation and boiled into anticipation, Mark Sievers was arrested Friday and is facing charges in the death of his wife, Dr. Teresa Sievers.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/02/26/mark-sievers-arrested-in-wifes-murder/

Good article. Features some reactions from family, friends and neighbors.

Well, he won't be wearing any underwear either!!! Can a person even look serious wearing no underwear? When in the suicide garb, nothing is allowed underneath!

Do I have a twisted mind or what when this makes me so happy? He will have no dignity whatsoever!

Do those green dresses come in magnum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member