2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A painting of just the girls is what it sounded like from CK's interview. CK said that Mark's suit came from a charity function- my impression was that it was an auction sort of thing and the painting was from it too. I think the most recent OMH gala was in the spring. I'll have to go look. HTH
Oh Frigga You are spot on girl!! Cuz we all know if you can't pay your IRS bill, it is perfectly OK to bid on fancy custom made suits (for him, huh?) and book private photo shoots for the object of one's obsession (for him, huh?)..... Okay....the "creep factor meter" just spiked again!!!
Ya know what I think? I think he was already beginning to imagine his life as the free spending "Big Kahuna"....as he bid on items for himself.

So, the girls were told their mother was murdered. Were they told she was murdered in their kitchen? In the house where had a pool party the day of her funeral, the house still with all the fingerprint dust everywhere, the house they then lived in for months?

They're bright kids. Without MS sheltering (controlling) their every move they'd find a way to learn about their mother's murder and that their dad was the one who did it. I wonder how much they know by now. If they go to public school, they'll know soon enough.
KC told Mark "I want whoever did this found and hung."
Teresa would say "forgive THEM that's the word he accidently said. How did he know there was more than one?
And daddy dearest thought it was high time to let it go. I mean it had been a week for goodness sake! And those girls needed to get back and re-bond with HIS/their house. His house that he will soon own out right PLUS all the money he'll ever need for the rest of his entire lifetime...and he'll never have to work for it. Now that's a 4 letter word that he never did anyway, and he was not planning on starting now. :no:

RE: going to the beach after the funeral. Mark had to wait for the crime scene tape to come down again. LE put it up again after he was seen at the office throwing stuff away before the visitation. The next day, he was fixated (my word and interpretation) on the time TS was going to be cremated..10:15 a.m., apparently per CK.

Nancy Grace is shouting right this minute on my tv -- "POOL PARTY AFTER THE FUNERAL!"

Lol, curious!!!! And now that I think about it, the fake asthma attack was so CWW could spy the house issues.

I see a lot of weird coincidences here.

Mark is a nurse acting as office manager for his spouse MD. MiP: ditto. Mark told Skinner he was thinking of going to law school. MiP did just that. While Mark is in MO serving as best man for CWW, Teresa is in FL serving as matron of honor for MiP's vow renewals. Meanwhile, MS and CWW are using the opportunity to plan Teresa's murder. Mark decides to enlist MP to discover the murder. MiP allegedly starts law school the same day. Then she allegedly wants to quit law school after learning of the murder, so MS spends the day at the beach with her and the kids to talk her out of quitting, while family and friends are in town for Teresa's murder. Additionally, MiP was once a partner in one of the Sievers's LLCs.

Something is very wrong with this picture.

Meanwhile, we've heard mention of her, as well as three other friends of TS (an Orlando friend who had a play date with MS and girls, Dr. NT, and someone named Beth), but their interviews (and I have no doubt each of these women were interviewed) have not been released.

I agree but also wonder when Dr P and his wife planned their second vow ceremony? In other words, did MS suggest to CWW that he arrange a wedding ceremony the same specific weekend that TS had plans to serve in the Ps wedding vow renewal ceremony or was this a last minute plan? Did he take advantage of TS participation in the Ps ceremony as an excuse to go to Missouri (oh sure, TS, one of my bffs is getting married too that same weekend so we will agree to be apart) or were these out of town/otherwise obligated dates just coincidental? It seems very hinky to me that the murderer was recently married on the same day and/or weekend as the first on the murder scene doc/ friend MS called to find his knowingly dead wife. I'm thinking there is some heavy premeditation going on...I'm just not able to grasp it.

I agree but also wonder when Dr P and his wife planned their second vow ceremony? In other words, did MS suggest to CWW that he arrange a wedding ceremony the same specific weekend that TS had plans to serve in the Ps wedding vow renewal ceremony or was this a last minute plan? Did he take advantage of TS participation in the Ps ceremony as an excuse to go to Missouri (oh sure, TS, one of my bffs is getting married too that same weekend so we will agree to be apart) or were these out of town/otherwise obligated dates just coincidental? It seems very hinky to me that the murderer was recently married on the same day and/or weekend as the first on the murder scene doc/ friend MS called to find his knowingly dead wife. I'm thinking there is some heavy premeditation going on...I'm just not able to grasp it.
I had the exact same thoughts today while looking at Scout's calendar

CK likely new about the Bolin case from MS years back when it first happend. CWW later brings up Bolin when CK is around, the day before the funeral....as if he had Bolin on his mind around the time of TS funeral.

I'm not following you????

The crime scene tape went up again the morning of the visitation and mass because Mark went to the office and threw a bunch of computer stuff into the dumpster. Per the interview with his long-time friend, Mark went to the beach with the girls and presumably CWW and AW after that until around 8 p.m. or so. Then, after that, per her interview, they along with the girls went back to the house to "swim." How did Mark know the crime scene tape was taken down prior to getting there? CWW and his "asthma attack." They never returned to the mass according to the interviews.

Sorry, the tickets for CT were purchased after Mark got back from MO. That next Friday after the texts/cards/phones were talked about between the two. Scout is doing an amazing job in keeping up with the calendar!

Thank you, Scout! :)

I'm trying to type on my tablet, and I am horrible at making things make sense. I need my laptop for this case as it is confusing enough.

I haven't been on WS all day today, but I did read the "pager turner" from CK's interview; wow!
I felt like I was reading a novel, which led me to look into the facts, which I will not mention.
However, I hope it is OK to mention that on TS' FB page, she added to her time line that she was married on Sept. 14, 2012.
I was under the assumption she & MS were married for at least 10 yrs.
Could anybody enlighten me. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

CK likely new about the Bolin case from MS years back when it first happend. CWW later brings up Bolin when CK is around, the day before the funeral....as if he had Bolin on his mind around the time of TS funeral.

:welcome: to WS

It sure was an amazing interview. She has real intuition and is very observant. When she was describing the pantry and the smoothie, she reminded me of Lt. Colombo!
"Yes, um, M'am I have one more question"...

Thank you Kate B- what else have I missed in those interviews?

Sweet Sandra- worked with doctor for seven years and didn't have a bad word to say about anybody- NO ONE.

She knew things had changed... from what we've heard she knew she was being asked to leave. She may not be perfect but what a kind, good soul.

But... the intuoloigist who just wanted to carry Doctors vision forward- telling the media they need to focus on the good not the negative- she was the most negative, judgemental, know-it-all - of all of the interviews.

Hmmm, kind of like Mark to CK- Teresa would say forgive them.

I am so relieved to know that SH understands now what she was up against in the practice. It is obvious to me she loved the doctor. I wish her nothing but success and happiness in her future moving forward.

You have good instincts!

I haven't been on WS all day today, but I did read the "pager turner" from CK's interview; wow!
I felt like I was reading a novel, which led me to look into the facts, which I will not mention.
However, I hope it is OK to mention that on TS' FB page, she added to her time line that she was married on Sept. 14, 2012.
I was under the assumption she & MS were married for at least 10 yrs.
Could anybody enlighten me. Thank you!

I had read that too. Odd?

I often seem to learn from a different perspective when I go back and look at documents and videos a 2nd and 3rd time. I had much sympathy watching the video both times but for some odd reason I involuntarily had one eyebrow arched higher than my other on the 2nd viewing. Of all the video's of interviews only 1 person brought a notepad and took detailed notes of questions. I doubt BS had a lawyer asking her to take notes. No doubt MS wanted to know what LE was asking her and what her responses were. No doubt BS will go to her grave defending her son (I assume most mothers would) but considering some of BS' decisions (who gets to stay as guest at her home, how to help accommodate sick daughter, etc). But when you watch the video and see the words BS uses to describe wonderful granddaughters and their generous activities and how BS describes all the nice things about BS/TS family she is describing all the direction TS gave family and none of what MS provided. MS was a lazy unmotivated,overpaid nanny.
[video=youtube;1zgFqGK7g5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zgFqGK7g5w[/video]

BBM. Brilliant. BS also asks LE if they're going to call MS in again, poor guy is at the funeral home. Trying to get info and sympathy for MS during her interview.:maddening:

So according to CK, MS just had to meet up with MiP at 2:00PM to discuss her schooling. He takes longer than 2-4 hours, ditches his family, and friends in town for support? Am I hearing correctly?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back