26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Baby Lisa's Brothers to Be Questioned"

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-parents-talk-14815791

So now it is being said that BOTH boys were in bed with DB the night Baby Lisa went missing. This is another variation of DB's and JI's original stories where they clearly stated that only DB's young(er) son, M, was in bed with her.

How many times do they get to keep changing their stories??

Perhaps that's what LE was referring to in their search warrant when they stated that they were receiving "conflicting stories" from the parties involved? :waitasec:

I heard that too! I wonder if it was a glitch on media side? If not then here we go again!!:rollercoaster:

Yes! I am so glad to see this. I hope that it will be healthy for the boys, too.

Ummm not sure if this is OT or not, so please feel free to disregard if it is: is there anyone here who can inform us about the unique issues involved in interviewing minors? (Developmental Pysc class was so long ago for me....)

Anyone know if child services can make the parents let them interview the boys? moo

ah,so if they find something of interest out they take it to LE and they decide what to do with it?

I'm going to guess LE contacted child protective services because of the situation. They are professionals and a child went missing while a mother was drinking to the point of "blackout".. They could of been Involved for some time and we just didn't know....

I'm going to guess LE contacted child protective services because of the situation. They are professionals and a child went missing while a mother was drinking to the point of "blackout".. They could of been Involved for some time and we just didn't know....

Thats what i was thinking. So the parents might not agreed with this? moo :seeya:

I'm glad the boys are being questioned again by a professional, whether it's being driven by CPS or LE. Something to help Lisa.

Each of the boys were questioned for less than hour right after Lisa went missing, IIRC. Hopefully, the interviewer does not have a long list of topics he/she must avoid in this next interview. LE knows more about the night of Oct 3rd and Debbi's actions than they did when the boys first spoke to them. If the boys are properly questioned without unreasonable topic restrictions, I think they are old enough that they can shed some light on the inconsistencies and gaps in the parents' accounts.

GMA covering Lisa's case, parents will now allow their two boys to be interviewed by LE, they will also allow the boys to submit to DNA tests.

:clap:

Hope their attorney is present and a child psychologist as well!

What changed in Debbi's mindset to allow this now? Doesn't matter, I guess. I'm glad the boys are being questioned again by a professional. Something to help Lisa.

Each of the boys were questioned for less than hour right after Lisa went missing, IIRC. Hopefully, the interviewer does not have a long list of topics he/she must avoid in this next interview. LE knows more about the night of Oct 3rd and Debbi's actions than they did when the boys first spoke to them. If the boys are properly questioned without unreasonable topic restrictions, I think they are old enough that they can shed some light on the inconsistencies and gaps in the parents' accounts.

Maybe she didnt agree. Child services is involved. moo

Yes! I am so glad to see this. I hope that it will be healthy for the boys, too.

Ummm not sure if this is OT or not, so please feel free to disregard if it is: is there anyone here who can inform us about the unique issues involved in interviewing minors? (Developmental Pysc class was so long ago for me....)

not sure if this will help,i just skimmed over it

http://www.practicenotes.org/vol8_no1/cspn_v8no1.pdf

Unbelievable!! People were complaining that they weren't letting the boys be interviewed and now that they agreed to, it must be something that was forced upon them.

I guess these parents can't get a break. D@mned if they do. D@mned if they don't.

Mind boggling.

Perhaps a thread should be started regarding the children being interviewed/DNA testing etc.

The problem I have is after saying over and over they would not let the boys be re-interviewed......when the heat gets turned up under them they decide to let it happen? Are they hoping LE will quit trying to question them if they let them talk to the boys?

I imagine their lawyers have told them their seeming lack of cooperation with authorities has backfired and the public at large is viewing them with suspicion because of it. They likely believe throwing LE a bone right about now will help change public opinion and influence media reporting back to their "side".

They need to do way more than this, IMO. They need to provide full cooperation to LE, enlist the media to show them pleading for their child, pleading for tips, handing out flyers, working with missing children organizations. They need to be ACTIVE in this process of looking for their child, especially if they expect other people to actively help them.

I don't know who is advising these two, but they need to find someone else. They are going about this whole thing all wrong.

What changed in Debbi's mindset to allow this now? Doesn't matter, I guess. I'm glad the boys are being questioned again by a professional. Something to help Lisa.

I read somewhere, in MSM, that it was 5 hours. Do you remember what your source for the 1 hour interview is? TIA

CaseSignal RT @BonyenKCTV5: #LisaIrwin 's brothers will be DNA tested by mouth swab process in order for PD to eliminate DNA found on evidence. 5 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/generic/news/Lisa-Irwin-AMBER-Alert#ixzz1btTdNOei

Did they not already take buccal swabs for DNA from the whole family? The press release from the lawyer on 10/21 said they family had already allowed it

http://www.kmbc.com/download/2011/1021/29552279.pdf

Unbelievable!! People were complaining that they weren't letting the boys be interviewed and now that they agreed to, it must be something that was forced upon them.

I guess these parents can't get a break. D@mned if they do. D@mned if they don't.

Mind boggling.

do the parents need to agree for them to be interviewed now CPS is involved?
(IF they are regarding it as neglect/endangerment due to DB's admission to being so drunk so could have blacked out)

i have no knowledge of CPS procedures etc so im just curious :)

Mind boggling.
Im glad they are going to be interviewed. The reason that i was taken aback is because news reported at first that Le was gonna do it. I see that it is child protective services and not LE. :seeya: moo

Mind boggling.
Agreed.

Mind boggling.

Nobody gets a break when a child goes missing...I'm sorry but I'm worried about baby Lisa not her parents feelings about what they want and don't want... Someone right now at this moment can be torturing this baby and her brothers might be holding the key to crack this case open wide....IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95