26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont get this either......JI was the sober one so surely he would remember how many were in the bed,one minute its 1 and they next its both.

and they wonder why people are suspicious of them? :banghead:

One reporter said "allegedly" and the other "apparently."

"Baby Lisa's Brothers to Be Questioned"

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-parents-talk-14815791

So now it is being said that BOTH boys were in bed with DB the night Baby Lisa went missing. This is another variation of DB's and JI's original stories where they clearly stated that only DB's young(er) son, M, was in bed with her.

How many times do they get to keep changing their stories??

Perhaps that's what LE was referring to in their search warrant when they stated that they were receiving "conflicting stories" from the parties involved? :waitasec:

Did this link say that both boys were in bed? I listened twice and couldn't find it.

Thanks for the link though. I like this Dan Abrams guy- he's pretty logical in how he looks at things from the little I've seen.

:seeya:Hey folks, if this turns into a general discussion thread like yesterday's MSM thread did, we'll get locked out of here...just sayin'... :yes: it'll happen for sure.

Nobody gets a break when a child goes missing...I'm sorry but I'm worried about baby Lisa not her parents feelings about what they want and don't want... Someone right now at this moment can be torturing this baby and her brothers might be holding the key to crack this case open wide....IMO

I understand where you are coming from, but even us fence sitters really aren't as concerned as much about Lisa as we are about the boys. I am glad to here CPS is involved with the interviewing and will hopefully get good information from them without making them feel badgered or perhaps even responsible for not knowing more. My guess is that these kids know absolutely nothing, but maybe there is just a little something that may come up that may help. I hope!

Did anyone catch Lawyer Short just now talking to Bill Hemmer on Fox? She said special forensics experts would be questioning the boys? Did I hear that correctly?

:seeya:Hey folks, if this turns into a general discussion thread like yesterday's MSM thread did, we'll get locked out of here...just sayin'... :yes: it'll happen for sure.

Do you know what thread we use for general discussion?

Personally I didn't hear both boys were in bed with DB. I think this is another snafu the press is throwing out there to cause more confusion. I personally want to see this case resolved and baby Lisa be found rather than beat the parents up when we don't know what is going behind the doors of the home they are living in. Media has told many things that aren't fact in this case and we all know that. The same with Aliayah Lundsford in West Virginia.

Unbelievable!! People were complaining that they weren't letting the boys be interviewed and now that they agreed to, it must be something that was forced upon them.

I guess these parents can't get a break. D@mned if they do. D@mned if they don't.

Mind boggling.

Police admit they interviewed the boys immediately following the report of the missing child. The parents are now agreeing to an interview by social workers at CPS.

In the Irwin case, social workers talked to one boy for 30 minutes and the other boy for 50 minutes the day Lisa vanished. Police have not been able to send the boys back to the center.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/25/3229412/legal-dance-with-police-is-part.html

So Child Services did the first interview it seems. Interesting.

Did anyone catch Lawyer Short just now talking to Bill Hemmer on Fox? She said special forensics experts would be questioning the boys? Did I hear that correctly?

I did not, but that would be phenomenal. Assuming his expertise includes understanding how to question kids I imagine it will be great to have an expert working with them. It might be what DB/JI needed to consent to another interview- it is really important to have someone qualified and specifically trained when it comes to questioning kids.

If you find a link, post it :)

Do you know what thread we use for general discussion?

:waitasec:...actually, I do...[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7283208#post7283208"]Baby Lisa's brothers to be questioned and DNA tested - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please take general discussion to the above thread. TIA

"Baby Lisa's Brothers to Be Questioned"

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-parents-talk-14815791

So now it is being said that BOTH boys were in bed with DB the night Baby Lisa went missing. This is another variation of DB's and JI's original stories where they clearly stated that only DB's young(er) son, M, was in bed with her.

How many times do they get to keep changing their stories??

Perhaps that's what LE was referring to in their search warrant when they stated that they were receiving "conflicting stories" from the parties involved? :waitasec:
This is a reporter stating that both boys were in bed with them, NOT the parents stating this. We know how much the reporters have screwed up.

Would child services be involved with LE? :waitasec:

Yes. It sounds to me like LE uses CPS as a resource to interview children, and have used them the day Lisa went missing and now want CPS to reinterview the children. The quote "LE has been unable to get the kids back to the center for further questioning" is what I'm basing this on.

I can't find any other references that "CPS Is not involved" except they are apparently the resource that LE uses to interview.

I keep seeing posters say "now that CPS is involved". Is that separate from their ongoing involvement, a willingness to reinterview the kids? TIA

I'm glad CPS is involved now too!

Neglect
In Missouri, leaving a child without shelter, food, clothing or doing anything to compromise a child’s safety is considered neglect under statute 210.110. In a few states, Missouri included, withholding a child’s education also falls under the definition of neglect.

Source: dss.mo.gov

ah,so if they find something of interest out they take it to LE and they decide what to do with it?

She said that the boys were watching a movie that evening, so maybe both boys were in the bed watching TV but the older one went to his bed after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95