3:45 am cops search georges trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been saying that forever. So much that I thought people would tell me where to go and to shut up!

BUT, what could be small enough to fit in that bag and be just ONE ITEM! AND they have to use gloves! Are you sure it wasn't those clear gloves?

I aint saying they didn't wear gloves to get the evidence. The evidence is already bagged. I am just saying the item the lady is holding isn't important because the isn't worried about touching it without gloves on

BigIslandLady: No offense, but I thought maybe you were 'trolling'. :blushing: It was way too difficult to believe. I still feel like I'm dreaming even after viewing the link. Thank you for letting us know...and welcome!

HEY Monoxide, I resemble that remark :crazy: I am died in the wool night owl...and this case is making me worse...

Got to point out though...sleeping through the day, up all night, you stay away from those pesky UV Rays, heat....its nice and quiet.

AND, you get late breaking news from Hawaii! Thank you Hawaii!:blowkiss:

Your welcome Thinaire, I am now convinced you all sleep with one open!

42181577-06020928.jpg

Pic of LE taking evidence

I've not been this happy to have been sick all week then tonight. I have had the weirdest sleeping pattern... and I should be doing an assignment for school due at noon... oy

A wedge would probably be too heavy to carry in a brown paper bag without having a hand underneath it.........which he doesnt.......I could be wrong though

I've not been this happy to have been sick all week then tonight. I have had the weirdest sleeping pattern... and I should be doing an assignment for school due at noon... oy

Ditto. I have a ton of homework and need to study for a test, but I can't pull myself away. Moth to the flame, ya know?

You guys talking about being up all night and sleeping all day...I still need to get up at a somewhat decent time. No fair!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member